84 days of Biden historic accomplishments

None of those are happening but it is funny to watch libs worship this invalid.

lol fucker

so the stock market is or isnā€™t going up?
So jobs are or are not being created.

You just canā€™t accept FACTS.

So now the market is the economy? You fricken loons didn't feel that way for 4 years.
Jobs are not being created, businesses are opening from the Wu-Flu...dumbass.

None of those are happening but it is funny to watch libs worship this invalid.

lol fucker

so the stock market is or isnā€™t going up?
So jobs are or are not being created.

You just canā€™t accept FACTS.

So now the market is the economy? You fricken loons didn't feel that way for 4 years.
Plus Dimmers are pretending to be happy about more jobs hahahahahahahaha

One can disagree with Bidenā€™s policies, but his accomplishments in such a short period are remarkable. While Trump was stuck on inauguration crowd sizes and tweeting stupidity on a daily basis, Biden is at work. Much of Trumpā€™s ā€œaccomplishmentsā€ were temporary anyway due to his use of EOs.

The Biden Administration is showing itself to be far more competent that Trumpā€˜s Administration in using the mechanism of government to push his agenda. Bidenā€™s vaccine rollout has been superb. Under Trump our fight against Covid was the mockery of the world, under Biden we are once again showing the world how it is done. Of course the Trump Administration had to over come a major impediment to competent action. That impediment was Donald Trump.

As far as economy, we are all thankful for the one man, who put this country on track after Wā€™s financial meltdown: President Obama. I also agree with the OP that Bidenā€™s infrastructure plan is a very good thing as well.

There is some stuff coming down the pike that I will disagree with, but there is no denying that Biden is like Grant in the Battle of the Wilderness. He will just keep moving forward.
Do you actually believe what you wrote? Let me ask you this please, is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?
As I wrote at the conclusion of my post, there are things I am not happy about. I am not a fan of reparations, I do not think we should expand the Supreme Court and I am concerned about some of Biden's tax proposals.
Thank you for your honesty. What about the end to fracking, the irresponsible stimulus bill and border crisis where they won't allow reporters? Do any of those actions bother you?
Biden's stance on fracking does not bother me. I am very concerned by the deficit so I do have reservations about it. Portions of the bill I am fine with, such as expansion of the child tax credit, boosting the Affordable Care Act and the funds earmarked fo schools and businesses. The border is an issue.
Would you agree that not allowing reporters to the border is just as big of an issue and sets an awful precedent? I agree with you on our budget deficit concerns. I just don't trust Big Gov't so to me a better stimulus would be $6k to the masses vs. $1.4k and the other $4.6k per person used for something we can't see but must trust.
Yes, reporters should be allowed to the border. I hated Trump's war on the press and his "enemy of the people" rhetoric. Biden does not use that incendiary rhetoric, but I do not want him to take actions that stifle the press. Everything should be shown to us, the good, the bad and the ugly.
I cannot believe that you and I are in agreement. Is the world ending?
Actually, you did not pick up on it. You really dont agree. He criticized Trump for slamming the press for misreporting when, in fact, they did such as "kids in cages" using photos from 2014....and then said he does not want Biden to take actions that stifles the press......not actually admitting he is angry that Biden already did that.

It is a play with approach.

Bad man did bad. Good man hopefully wont do bad.

Its a game.

Dont fall for it.

I think we all know why the Worthless Negro supported Joe Dufus.

Before Joe Dufus the Worthless Negro was the undisputed Worst President in the History of the Republic.

He now stands an excellent opportunity to be replaced by Joe Dufus.

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.
  1. Stimulus bolstering the economy
  2. Heroic Pandemic management on the way to 200M vaccines in 100 days
  3. Infrastructure bill proposed of epic proportions
  4. Rollback of unpaid tax breaks to rich and corporations
  5. Stock growth and jobs growth
  6. Getting the US out of Afghanistan wars
Even the biggest haters have to admit we are better off now.

What can we expect in the future?
1. Any idiot can give away others money, who do you think will be paying that money back? and it ain't Crusty. But that is what it's about for democrats 'SOMETHING FOR NOTHING' right? Right. All those vaccines were created on Trump's watch so stop spreading the lie Biden gave you a hand full of crap and billions to blue states who can't manage money or anything they touch. 2 TRILLION TO GLOBAL WARMING You democrats fall for it hook, line and sinker Why don't you idiots just roll over and die. To hear Algor tell it we should already have drown 11 years ago so die already. Why don't you explain tax breaks for us Something for Nothing and how only rich pay tax. Since you are an expert on the tax codes. Get us out of Afghanistan Shit all that clown has done is got us back in Syria. God it must really suck being a democrat. You will believe anything STUPID JOE tells you while he fights against our freedoms The branch bait SOB trying to remove the Second and First Amendments proving you idiots really are sheep in sheep clothing. IF JOE WAS AN AERICAN PATRIOT AS YOU BELIEVE HE WOULD SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD REPEATOFLY. HE IS A JOKE WHO CAN'T FINISH A SENTANCE AND HAS FOUGHT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION YOU NEED SOMEONE TO READ TO YOU FOR 50 YEARS, AFTER.YOU PRY YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT DARK STANKY PLACE. SOME DAY SOON JOE WILL FIGURE OUT HE PUT THOSE TROOPS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THAT RAZOR WIRE.

MAYBE YOU CAN FILL ME IN ON HOW STUPID YOU HAVE TO BE TO SEE A DIRTY ANTI CONSTITUTION TYRANT STEALING YOUR RIGHTS AS SOME FUCK THAT WALKS ON WATER OR IS THAT DROOL?

1618520876838.png

One can disagree with Bidenā€™s policies, but his accomplishments in such a short period are remarkable. While Trump was stuck on inauguration crowd sizes and tweeting stupidity on a daily basis, Biden is at work. Much of Trumpā€™s ā€œaccomplishmentsā€ were temporary anyway due to his use of EOs.

The Biden Administration is showing itself to be far more competent that Trumpā€˜s Administration in using the mechanism of government to push his agenda. Bidenā€™s vaccine rollout has been superb. Under Trump our fight against Covid was the mockery of the world, under Biden we are once again showing the world how it is done. Of course the Trump Administration had to over come a major impediment to competent action. That impediment was Donald Trump.

As far as economy, we are all thankful for the one man, who put this country on track after Wā€™s financial meltdown: President Obama. I also agree with the OP that Bidenā€™s infrastructure plan is a very good thing as well.

There is some stuff coming down the pike that I will disagree with, but there is no denying that Biden is like Grant in the Battle of the Wilderness. He will just keep moving forward.
Do you actually believe what you wrote? Let me ask you this please, is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?
As I wrote at the conclusion of my post, there are things I am not happy about. I am not a fan of reparations, I do not think we should expand the Supreme Court and I am concerned about some of Biden's tax proposals.
Thank you for your honesty. What about the end to fracking, the irresponsible stimulus bill and border crisis where they won't allow reporters? Do any of those actions bother you?
Biden's stance on fracking does not bother me. I am very concerned by the deficit so I do have reservations about it. Portions of the bill I am fine with, such as expansion of the child tax credit, boosting the Affordable Care Act and the funds earmarked fo schools and businesses. The border is an issue.
Would you agree that not allowing reporters to the border is just as big of an issue and sets an awful precedent? I agree with you on our budget deficit concerns. I just don't trust Big Gov't so to me a better stimulus would be $6k to the masses vs. $1.4k and the other $4.6k per person used for something we can't see but must trust.
Yes, reporters should be allowed to the border. I hated Trump's war on the press and his "enemy of the people" rhetoric. Biden does not use that incendiary rhetoric, but I do not want him to take actions that stifle the press. Everything should be shown to us, the good, the bad and the ugly.
meh. Biden hasnā€™t fixed the border in 84 days or balanced the budget. Both are coming. Just not yet.

meh. Biden hasnā€™t fixed the border in 84 days or balanced the budget. Both are coming. Just not yet.
Why not allow reporters there? He certainly broke it and now it needs fixing.

They have no intention of fixing it.

You convinced us with repetition. After 4 years of hearing it before Trump crashes the economy we believe you.

Biden didnā€™t break shit. You know every graph shows seasonal migration at this point in the year and it was higher OFTEN during Trumps years. Biden inherited this mess and will have immigration reform in front of congress soon. He is kicking ass.

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.
  1. Stimulus bolstering the economy
  2. Heroic Pandemic management on the way to 200M vaccines in 100 days
  3. Infrastructure bill proposed of epic proportions
  4. Rollback of unpaid tax breaks to rich and corporations
  5. Stock growth and jobs growth
  6. Getting the US out of Afghanistan wars
Even the biggest haters have to admit we are better off now.

What can we expect in the future?

LOL, what a maroon

Biden didnā€™t break shit. You know every graph shows seasonal migration at this point in the year and it was higher OFTEN during Trumps years. Biden inherited this mess and will have immigration reform in front of congress soon. He is kicking ass.
The fantasy world you live in is lovely. They interviewed the people who said they came because of Biden and his soft policies.

You convinced us with repetition. After 4 years of hearing it before Trump crashes the economy we believe you.

Pretty safe to say you clowns haven't learned anything in the last 10 years. Oops, except how to lie and cheat even more than before.

The fantasy world you live in is lovely. They interviewed the people who said they came because of Biden and his soft policies.
Well that proves shit. They interviewed people who said Trump is a rapist.

Forum List

Back