84 days of Biden historic accomplishments

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.
  1. Stimulus bolstering the economy
  2. Heroic Pandemic management on the way to 200M vaccines in 100 days
  3. Infrastructure bill proposed of epic proportions
  4. Rollback of unpaid tax breaks to rich and corporations
  5. Stock growth and jobs growth
  6. Getting the US out of Afghanistan wars
Even the biggest haters have to admit we are better off now.

What can we expect in the future?
HELL YEAH!
Free shit and wetbacks...it’s been amazing

Meanwhile, Mexico is covertly working feverishly to take back the states the USA took during the Mexican American conflict.
Mexican-American War

With the help of Marxist Democrats who couldn't care less as long as they personally are enriched from it all. (Moral narcissism)

Mexicans who came to the USA illegally (all 100 million of them now), are reproducing at historical rates.
Mexico should be ready to begin the de-annexing process within 10 years.
The states include New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California, Texas, and western Colorado

Mexicans are not here to integrate....they are here to conquer and reclaim.
If you look at it from their perspective....those states belong to them, and were seized by force by the USA.

In any event, if you think Americas past was rocky, the future will be a landslide....grab a beer......or should I say a Tequila ?
we can't go back hundreds of years for justice seeking--that's ridiculous ...the Romans and Greeks ''owned'' a lot of the world--so did Britain

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.

.....all of that means nothing when you bring in more workers and less educated workers --California [ immigrant/illegal capital of the US ] is PROOF of that = higher prices --lower wages = SHITHOLE--Biden is turning the US into an African shithole =third world country

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446
You do realize California is the most populous state cuz people want to live there and is the 5th largest economy in the world on its own, has housing prices way up there based on high demand, exports more fruits and vegetables than anywhere else and has a long list of successes that would make a snowflake cry?
hahhahahaahh---you must not be smart, because I just said it!!
they are high in POVERTY!!
AND--AND---they have a high population with a percentage of very rich people and the others very poor----the cost of living is HIGH!! DUH --because it is so populated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with MANY immigrants and ILLEGALS ---DUH = shithole----and that's what Biden is doing to the US
......bring in more people = lower wages higher prices ---DUH basic economics
Are you retarded? Texas and Florida are in the same poverty range. I assume you think those are cesspool communist havens too? You make no sense. You just babble. They are all big states with lots of people moving there for the opportunity. No one moves to Alabama to make a life for their family.

It’s economics? Lol. You don’t know anything about economics. More people equals more demand equals more JOBS equals more wealth if the rules don’t favor the capital owners only like they do today.

You do realize California is the most populous state cuz people want to live there and is the 5th largest economy in the world on its own, has housing prices way up there based on high demand, exports more fruits and vegetables than anywhere else and has a long list of successes that would make a snowflake cry?

Everything you say is Bullshit. California has a net LOSS in population today. You are referring to it's PAST, when Republicans controlled the state.

You are nothing but a Master Baiter

Everything you say is Bullshit. California has a net LOSS in population today. You are referring to it's PAST, when Republicans controlled the state.

You are nothing but a Master Baiter
That’s bullshit. They lost -0.18% last year during covid for first time ever as people didn’t flock to urban areas. Boy are you lost. Dead lost.

we can't go back hundreds of years for justice seeking--that's ridiculous ...the Romans and Greeks ''owned'' a lot of the world--so did Britain

Sure, and all of them have given up vast swaths of territory they previously conquered.
Funny you should use Britian as your example.Britain has probably given up more territory than any other nation in history.

Tell that to blacks.....reparations already being paid.

YES WE CAN !!

Back in those days people still had some common sense.

.....all of that means nothing when you bring in more workers and less educated workers --California [ immigrant/illegal capital of the US ] is PROOF of that = higher prices --lower wages = SHITHOLE--Biden is turning the US into an African shithole =third world country

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446
AND--AND---they have a high population with a percentage of very rich people and the others very poor----the cost of living is HIGH!! DUH --because it is so populated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with MANY immigrants and ILLEGALS ---DUH = shithole----and that's what Biden is doing to the US
Are you retarded? Texas and Florida are in the same poverty range. I assume you think those are cesspool communist havens too? You make no sense. You just babble. They are all big states with lots of people moving there for the opportunity. No one moves to Alabama to make a life for their family.

It’s economics? Lol. You don’t know anything about economics. More people equals more demand equals more JOBS equals more wealth if the rules don’t favor the capital owners only like they do today.
wOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
..I've posted these stats before---and you people still make the SAME MISTAKE:
....Florida and Texas do not have the higher prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! poverty is based on income!!!! so, it's EASIER to afford living in Florida and Texas
you --also, fked up

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446

look at the maps again!!! Cali and Dem New York are HIGHER prices!!!!
...Florida and Texas lower prices than NY and shithole Cali

That’s bullshit. They lost -0.18% last year during covid for first time ever as people didn’t flock to urban areas. Boy are you lost. Dead lost.

Again, you are a master baiter.

The ONLY influx into California was from south of the Border. Americans leaving in droves...Mexicans arriving in droves. AKA "Illegal migrant CARAVANS"

But you people consider the illegal border crossers the "real" citizens after all.

If there's ever a civil war and you become a casualty.......yawn...oh well.

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446

Look at the map with poverty rates. You aren’t keeping up with the arguments. Use a sniper rifle not a machine gun. Better results.

Again, you are a master baiter.

The ONLY influx into California was from south of the Border.

But you people consider the illegal border crossers "real" citizens after all.
My point stands. There was not a decline from any Republican to democratic leadership change like you incorrectly stated and I refuted. Your concession is noted by your change of subject.

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446

Look at the map with poverty rates. You aren’t keeping up with the arguments. Use a sniper rifle not a machine gun. Better results.
....you can't babble crap your way out of your fk up ..you look even MORE silly trying to babble crap
hahahahhahahahahahahahhh
Cali and NY higher priced = much harder to earn a living/etc

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446

....you can't babble crap your way out of your fk up ..you look even MORE silly trying to babble crap
hahahahhahahahahahahahhh
You do know what a poverty rate is correct? Even adjusted for cost of living Florida is in the bottom 5. Is it a communist haven?

One can disagree with Biden’s policies, but his accomplishments in such a short period are remarkable. While Trump was stuck on inauguration crowd sizes and tweeting stupidity on a daily basis, Biden is at work. Much of Trump’s “accomplishments” were temporary anyway due to his use of EOs.

The Biden Administration is showing itself to be far more competent that Trump‘s Administration in using the mechanism of government to push his agenda. Biden’s vaccine rollout has been superb. Under Trump our fight against Covid was the mockery of the world, under Biden we are once again showing the world how it is done. Of course the Trump Administration had to over come a major impediment to competent action. That impediment was Donald Trump.

As far as economy, we are all thankful for the one man, who put this country on track after W’s financial meltdown: President Obama. I also agree with the OP that Biden’s infrastructure plan is a very good thing as well.

There is some stuff coming down the pike that I will disagree with, but there is no denying that Biden is like Grant in the Battle of the Wilderness. He will just keep moving forward.
Do you actually believe what you wrote? Let me ask you this please, is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?
As I wrote at the conclusion of my post, there are things I am not happy about. I am not a fan of reparations, I do not think we should expand the Supreme Court and I am concerned about some of Biden's tax proposals.
Thank you for your honesty. What about the end to fracking, the irresponsible stimulus bill and border crisis where they won't allow reporters? Do any of those actions bother you?
Biden's stance on fracking does not bother me. I am very concerned by the deficit so I do have reservations about it. Portions of the bill I am fine with, such as expansion of the child tax credit, boosting the Affordable Care Act and the funds earmarked fo schools and businesses. The border is an issue.
Would you agree that not allowing reporters to the border is just as big of an issue and sets an awful precedent? I agree with you on our budget deficit concerns. I just don't trust Big Gov't so to me a better stimulus would be $6k to the masses vs. $1.4k and the other $4.6k per person used for something we can't see but must trust.
Yes, reporters should be allowed to the border. I hated Trump's war on the press and his "enemy of the people" rhetoric. Biden does not use that incendiary rhetoric, but I do not want him to take actions that stifle the press. Everything should be shown to us, the good, the bad and the ugly.
meh. Biden hasn’t fixed the border in 84 days or balanced the budget. Both are coming. Just not yet.
Why not allow reporters there? He certainly broke it and now it needs fixing.
Biden didn’t break shit. You know every graph shows seasonal migration at this point in the year and it was higher OFTEN during Trumps years. Biden inherited this mess and will have immigration reform in front of congress soon. He is kicking ass.
The fantasy world you live in is lovely. They interviewed the people who said they came because of Biden and his soft policies.
Well that proves shit. They interviewed people who said Trump is a rapist.
They were wearing Biden shirts LOL. You are really deranged.
Link?
If I provide it will you admit you're a fucking idiot?

[/URL]

View attachment 480356
I counted 20 people wearing a shirt probably handed out by conservatives. How about a link that proves your statement he broke immigration?
Moron there are thousands. It’s just a snap shot. Do you want more? Did you click the link? It was provided by the cartels. You really are an uninformed loser. Typical Biden voter.

Moron there are thousands. It’s just a snap shot. Do you want more? Did you click the link? It was provided by the cartels. You really are an uninformed loser. Typical Biden voter.

True...and the Good News ???

Master Baiters like ShittyHater will do no better at the hands of the Elitist / marxist Gods he worships than any trump supporter.

They will take from him and discard him exactly the same as any Republican. But he thinks if he kisses their asses deep enough, they will treat him differently.
Fool.

True...and the Good News ???

Master Baiters like ShittyHater will do no better at the hands of the Elitist / marxist Gods he worships than any trump supporter.

They will take from him and discard him exactly the same as any Republican. But he thinks if he kisses their asses deep enough, they will treat him differently.
Fool.
You want to be a leftist, fine. Don’t make up your own facts. Now we have on record that he is a moron.

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446

Says the moron who didn’t know that Biden changed border policies that resulted in the border crisis and then kept reporters from reporting on it. You’re a special kind of leftist welfare getting moron.

What still amazes me is not the fact Joe won but the fact Trump was actually president of the most advanced nation on earth. We can argue over policies etc but this time Americans voted. Diehard republicans I know voted for their first democrat. Unreal. Trump is covered in book below and article from Jacobin mag is interesting. Kendzior outlines the corruption of Trump and family that needs to be shown to those who still follow the Russian puppet.

"There is something both absurd and apt about the simple fact that Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in a contest that generated more mass participation than any of the campaigns that anointed Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, or Franklin D. Roosevelt."

"American politics, as Obama himself has accurately pointed out, is now “a contest where issues, facts, policies . . . don’t matter as much as identity and wanting to beat the other guy.”"

"No one saw it coming,” but what they mean is that they consider the people who saw it coming to be no one. The category of “no one” includes the people smeared by Trump in his propaganda: immigrants, black Americans, Muslim Americans, Native Americans, Latino Americans, LGBT Americans, disabled Americans, and others long maligned and marginalized—groups for whom legally sanctioned American autocracy was not an unfathomable horror, but a personal backstory." Sarah Kendzior

'Hiding in Plain Sight: The Invention of Donald Trump and the Erosion of America'

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446

plain and simple:
1. there are not enough MANUFACTURING jobs for these people
2. we send manufacturing jobs overseas = we are DOUBLE fkd
3. the economy doesn't grow on lawn mower jobs/shit jobs
4. hahahhahah-California PROVES my point

View attachment 480448
View attachment 480446

hahahahhahahahahahahahhh
You do know what a poverty rate is correct? Even adjusted for cost of living Florida is in the bottom 5. Is it a communist haven?
AND--AND these people are less educated = less pay = economy DOESN'T grow = they are pathetic
--dumbing down America
PLUS Cali schools overcrowded = poor education
).

Forum List

Back