84 days of Biden historic accomplishments

Here's your boy while President: I quote:

After Trump first spoke with Putin on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Vietnam last November, he told reporters that he did raise the topic of election meddling, but that the Russian leader denied the allegations.

He said he didn’t meddle. He said he didn’t meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” he told reporters aboard Air Force One after the event.

Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ Trump added. “And I believe — I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

The president has never fully endorsed the intelligence community’s assessment, framing the hacking allegations as inspired by the Democrats in response to Hillary Clinton’s election loss.

It's no surprise you voted for Trump.
Hey...

It has been known for decades that the former Soviet Union, and now Russia takes an interest in our elections and does what they can to sway them. So tell me....what did your man Obama do?

He sent his SoS Clinton over with a reset button.

Now, that is not speculation of what he may have done...it is fact of what he DID do.

No wonder you voted for Biden.

I'll tell you some more speculation of mine: This country averted a catastrophe by not reelecting Trump. And I would also speculate a vast majority of the 81 million voters who voted against Donald Trump feel the same as I do.

If that makes me "immature", then I'm good with that. :113:

Wow, you had the same delusion as every other Democrat. How shocking

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.
  1. Stimulus bolstering the economy
  2. Heroic Pandemic management on the way to 200M vaccines in 100 days
  3. Infrastructure bill proposed of epic proportions
  4. Rollback of unpaid tax breaks to rich and corporations
  5. Stock growth and jobs growth
  6. Getting the US out of Afghanistan wars
Even the biggest haters have to admit we are better off now.

What can we expect in the future?
I was expecting to see an empty post.

You did

One can disagree with Biden’s policies, but his accomplishments in such a short period are remarkable. While Trump was stuck on inauguration crowd sizes and tweeting stupidity on a daily basis, Biden is at work. Much of Trump’s “accomplishments” were temporary anyway due to his use of EOs.

The Biden Administration is showing itself to be far more competent that Trump‘s Administration in using the mechanism of government to push his agenda. Biden’s vaccine rollout has been superb. Under Trump our fight against Covid was the mockery of the world, under Biden we are once again showing the world how it is done. Of course the Trump Administration had to over come a major impediment to competent action. That impediment was Donald Trump.

As far as economy, we are all thankful for the one man, who put this country on track after W’s financial meltdown: President Obama. I also agree with the OP that Biden’s infrastructure plan is a very good thing as well.

There is some stuff coming down the pike that I will disagree with, but there is no denying that Biden is like Grant in the Battle of the Wilderness. He will just keep moving forward.
Do you actually believe what you wrote? Let me ask you this please, is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?

After Trump first spoke with Putin on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Vietnam last November, he told reporters that he did raise the topic of election meddling, but that the Russian leader denied the allegations.

He said he didn’t meddle. He said he didn’t meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” he told reporters aboard Air Force One after the event.

Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ Trump added. “And I believe — I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

The president has never fully endorsed the intelligence community’s assessment, framing the hacking allegations as inspired by the Democrats in response to Hillary Clinton’s election loss.

Hey...

It has been known for decades that the former Soviet Union, and now Russia takes an interest in our elections and does what they can to sway them. So tell me....what did your man Obama do?

Now, that is not speculation of what he may have done...it is fact of what he DID do.

I'll tell you some more speculation of mine: This country averted a catastrophe by not reelecting Trump. And I would also speculate a vast majority of the 81 million voters who voted against Donald Trump feel the same as I do.

No. That doesn't make you immature.

What makes you immature (in my eyes....not saying you are immature) is that you waste your time speculating what someone you hated might have done when, in fact, he never had the chance to do it or not do it.

And ironically, you admit he did the thing in question twice, but you speculate he wouldn't have a third time.

That's why I consider you immature.

One can disagree with Biden’s policies, but his accomplishments in such a short period are remarkable. While Trump was stuck on inauguration crowd sizes and tweeting stupidity on a daily basis, Biden is at work. Much of Trump’s “accomplishments” were temporary anyway due to his use of EOs.

The Biden Administration is showing itself to be far more competent that Trump‘s Administration in using the mechanism of government to push his agenda. Biden’s vaccine rollout has been superb. Under Trump our fight against Covid was the mockery of the world, under Biden we are once again showing the world how it is done. Of course the Trump Administration had to over come a major impediment to competent action. That impediment was Donald Trump.

As far as economy, we are all thankful for the one man, who put this country on track after W’s financial meltdown: President Obama. I also agree with the OP that Biden’s infrastructure plan is a very good thing as well.

There is some stuff coming down the pike that I will disagree with, but there is no denying that Biden is like Grant in the Battle of the Wilderness. He will just keep moving forward.
Do you actually believe what you wrote? Let me ask you this please, is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?
As I wrote at the conclusion of my post, there are things I am not happy about. I am not a fan of reparations, I do not think we should expand the Supreme Court and I am concerned about some of Biden's tax proposals.

Hey...

Actually, no. Biden is the catastrophe. Just watch the news.

As I wrote at the conclusion of my post, there are things I am not happy about. I am not a fan of reparations, I do not think we should expand the Supreme Court and I am concerned about some of Biden's tax proposals.
Thank you for your honesty. What about the end to fracking, the irresponsible stimulus bill and border crisis where they won't allow reporters? Do any of those actions bother you?

First thing Joe did was get the democrats child sex trafficking back up and running. Jon Podesta and others are thrilled.

Biden has done more than any president in his first 100 days and it’s not even 100 days yet! Rump didn’t even achieve half as much!

- Rejoined the Paris Agreement
- Raised the corporate tax
- Stopped wasting tax payer money on the Wall
- a path of citizenship to 11 million immigrants
- stimulus checks to millions of Americans and undocumented immigrants
- stimulus checks for black farmers
- made a history by making a trans person assistant health secretary
- $2T infrastructure Bill
- expansion of critical race theory in public schools
- Better relations with China and Iran
- purged the military of white supremacists
- secured the capital
- reinstated trans people into the military and gender reassignment surgery!
- Showing Putin who’s boss

Future things to pass
- dismantle the filibuster
- pass reparations
- Increase the justices on the Supreme Court
- Send troops to Ukraine and kick Putin’s ass
- Throw the fat orange pussy grabber in prison!

He even has a higher approval rating than when he first took office!

is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?
Is there anything in your POV Biden has done right?
#1) He has not called Israel an apartheid state yet.
#2) He has emphasized vaccinations.

#1) Ended Fracking
#2) Stimulus is stupid...gave each eligible party $1,400 while burdening them with $6,000 of debt. Why not just give them $6,000?
#3) Packing the Supreme Court
#4) Border Crisis and not allowing reporters there
#5) Few if any Q&A press conferences

Now answer me please

As I see it, (not stating it as fact), it seemed President Bidens primary initiative was to undo what ever his predecessor did via EO. I believe it created an issue at our southern border, I believe it put children in danger, I believe it will result in tax increases that American small business owners can not sustain while attempting to grow (and hire). I believe it will hold us to an accord that competing countries do not have to for years to come costing us billions of dollars. I belive we will see a serious change in how congress has their checks and balances (the filibuster) and I believe it will compromise the integrity of our judicial system.

As for reparations....I would love to see how they will be able to deny a black American who's parents immigrated from England in the 1940's with no ancestors victims of slavery......and likewise, how they will tell me my tax proceeds should pay for reparations when, in fact, my ancestors came from Poland after the war and never owned slaves.

Thank you for your honesty. What about the end to fracking, the irresponsible stimulus bill and border crisis where they won't allow reporters? Do any of those actions bother you?
Biden's stance on fracking does not bother me. I am very concerned by the deficit so I do have reservations about it. Portions of the bill I am fine with, such as expansion of the child tax credit, boosting the Affordable Care Act and the funds earmarked fo schools and businesses. The border is an issue.

Biden has done more than any president in his first 100 days and it’s not even 100 days yet! Rump didn’t even achieve half as much!

- Rejoined the Paris Agreement
- Raised the corporate tax
- Stopped wasting tax payer money on the Wall
- a path of citizenship to 11 million immigrants
- stimulus checks to millions of Americans and undocumented immigrants
- stimulus checks for black farmers
- made a history by making a trans person assistant health secretary
- $2T infrastructure Bill
- expansion of critical race theory in public schools
- Better relations with China and Iran
- purged the military of white supremacists
- secured the capital
- reinstated trans people into the military and gender reassignment surgery!
- Showing Putin who’s boss

Future things to pass
- dismantle the filibuster
- pass reparations
- Increase the justices on the Supreme Court
- Send troops to Ukraine and kick Putin’s ass
- Throw the fat orange pussy grabber in prison!

He even has a higher approval rating than when he first took office!
Set new Covid kills record you forgot that one tranny.

Forum List

Back