Moving forward, Israel has four bad options.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
But they will seek revenge. Netanyahu hopes the sounds of the bombs will be louder than the cries of Israeli asking why Netanyahu was caught with his pants down. This will get ugly.

---There are still so many questions about this attack. How was Hamas able to so easily take down Israel’s border defenses? How was the Israeli intelligence service caught so off guard?---

There are never any GOOD options in a world that feasts on the propaganda of Arabs who have been trained by Nazis in the art of propaganda.

All Israel needs to concern itself with is the safety of its people against those who wish above all to kill every one of them.
But are they looking in the right spots when attacking Hamas?

---Turkey reportedly harbors some of its top leaders---

---Hamas leaders established a presence in Qatar---

But they will seek revenge. Netanyahu hopes the sounds of the bombs will be louder than the cries of Israeli asking why Netanyahu was caught with his pants down. This will get ugly.

---There are still so many questions about this attack. How was Hamas able to so easily take down Israel’s border defenses? How was the Israeli intelligence service caught so off guard?---

They need to ask for an international peace keeping force, but they won't. This is all about the feels at this point.

But are they looking in the right spots when attacking Hamas?

---Turkey reportedly harbors some of its top leaders---

---Hamas leaders established a presence in Qatar---

I hope Israel has special forces looking for those leaders. I dont think they would ever telegraph the move.

Mossad wasn't caught off guard, the event was just like 911--an inside job. Allowing it to happen, and then responding heavily, allows Israel to subsume Palestine. Greater Israel is the goal.

How was Hamas able to so easily take down Israel’s border defenses? How was the Israeli intelligence service caught so off guard?---
By the US and Israel deliberately looking the other way .
Then ask Why and How that might be conceivable , even though it follows a past 50 years history .

Consider any answer in the context of the US Never Ending Wars philosophy and also as deflection from the Killer Shots debacle and the humiliation of being over run in Ukraine .

There are never any GOOD options in a world that feasts on the propaganda of Arabs who have been trained by Nazis in the art of propaganda.

All Israel needs to concern itself with is the safety of its people against those who wish above all to kill every one of them.
Which is why Israel needs to end things: treat Gaza like Carthage.

Mossad wasn't caught off guard, the event was just like 911--an inside job. Allowing it to happen, and then responding heavily, allows Israel to subsume Palestine. Greater Israel is the goal.

I think they did allow it to happen.

SS leader Himmler sealed the city’s fate early on by declaring, “Every inhabitant must be killed, no prisoners are allowed, Warsaw is to be razed to the ground, and in this way, an intimidating example for the whole of Europe is to be created.”

Stop threatening to attack Iran and just do it. You've been threatening Iran for 20 years.
I haven't threatened anyone-----Iran has vowed to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP and
has engaged in terrorism against jews around the world giving YOU the opportunity,
over and over, to dance on the bodies of dead babies. I am intrigued----past
20 years? Can you give me three such threats since 2013? or two? you
are thinking of sunnis vs shiites

Forum List

Back