81 million Votes?

It is past time for you cry babies and cult members to put away the tissues and face reality. There is not a single substantive piece of evidence countering the fact the election was not fair and counted correctly. If you guys are going to cry every time you lose stock up on tissues. What babies.

'No Evidence For Voter Fraud: A Guide To Statistical Claims About The 2020 Election'

"The Hoover Institution, officially the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, is a conservative American public policy institution and research institution that promotes personal and economic liberty, free enterprise, and limited government."
I trust mainstream conservatives little more than mainstream liberals and much less than my own eyes.
I have seen the videos of various forms of possible fraud, I have seen the videos of poll watchers being kept out, I have heard the stories of people who saw fraud being committed (on a small but significant scale).
I've seen videos of people literally checking addresses for accepted votes and finding that nobody could possibly live at that address (sidewalk under a bridge, abandoned parking lot, etc.)(also, places where people live but not the right people- apartment buildings who've never heard of the person who voted from there). One particularly memorable case involves a Nevada vote by a person last seen in the Phillipines whose address is in London (that address is fake too).
I have seen audits being denied wholesale for no good reason.
I know that the bellweather counties were suddenly entirely wrong for some unexplained reason.
I know that vote counting started and stopped without rhyme or reason.
Even if Trump had won, I'd still be saying we had election fraud because every sign points to that.

Edit: The election is now non-reversible, much to my annoyance. I know this. We've had fraudulent presidents before- Kennedy, for instance. I merely want a stronger, safer election next time.

You seem to have all the evidence the authorities would need to overturn the election even if some is alleged and from spurious sources. Then why have the investigators not had access to the same evidence? Because it's not evidence. Its your opinion only which counts for nothing.

It's like religion. People are convinced there is a god because all the literature points to it but it does not exist.

It is past time for you cry babies and cult members to put away the tissues and face reality. There is not a single substantive piece of evidence countering the fact the election was not fair and counted correctly. If you guys are going to cry every time you lose stock up on tissues. What babies.

'No Evidence For Voter Fraud: A Guide To Statistical Claims About The 2020 Election'

"The Hoover Institution, officially the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, is a conservative American public policy institution and research institution that promotes personal and economic liberty, free enterprise, and limited government."
I trust mainstream conservatives little more than mainstream liberals and much less than my own eyes.
I have seen the videos of various forms of possible fraud, I have seen the videos of poll watchers being kept out, I have heard the stories of people who saw fraud being committed (on a small but significant scale).
I've seen videos of people literally checking addresses for accepted votes and finding that nobody could possibly live at that address (sidewalk under a bridge, abandoned parking lot, etc.)(also, places where people live but not the right people- apartment buildings who've never heard of the person who voted from there). One particularly memorable case involves a Nevada vote by a person last seen in the Phillipines whose address is in London (that address is fake too).
I know that the bellweather counties were suddenly entirely wrong for some unexplained reason.
Even if Trump had won, I'd still be saying we had election fraud because every sign points to that.

Edit: The election is now non-reversible, much to my annoyance. I know this. We've had fraudulent presidents before- Kennedy, for instance. I merely want a stronger, safer election next time.
Yeah..... there is currently no way to reverse an inauguration even if it is found to have been fraudulent in the aftermath.

You seem to have all the evidence the authorities would need to overturn the election even if some is alleged and from spurious sources. Then why have the investigators not had access to the same evidence? Because it's not evidence. Its your opinion only which counts for nothing.

It's like religion. People are convinced there is a god because all the literature points to it but it does not exist.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Without reading it, why was it not presented as admissible evidence?
Did the authorities ever see it and if they did why was it refused?

Yeah..... there is currently no way to reverse an inauguration even if it is found to have been fraudulent in the aftermath.
How about a lightening round impeachment? If fraud is proven what politician vote no?

Ask the authorities they never volunteered that information.

Politics and lying cover a multitude of sins my friend. The evidence exists, it's just not in many people's private interest to look at it. (If you happen to think Trump was the worst president in history, look at how much evidence you believe exists against him and how many times he's been successfully prosecuted. If that is possible in your eyes, why not this?)

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

60% approval is a huge lie.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

So go ahead think that the likes on a youtube channel mean anything.
I would watch many blue cities be obliterated and our enemies stay of sunshine because you asses. Many of those in power as we see the craziness would be in mental institutions a few decades ago.
Once more, in English please?

Are you saying the authorities never received it or was never shown it?
Make yourself a little clearer please

They investigated nothing. They said they found no evidence but never looked. The FBI and DOJ are corrupt. In fact, they harassed people that said there was fraud.

Politics and lying cover a multitude of sins my friend. The evidence exists, it's just not in many people's private interest to look at it. (If you happen to think Trump was the worst president in history, look at how much evidence you believe exists against him and how many times he's been successfully prosecuted. If that is possible in your eyes, why not this?)

There's little doubt about him being a fascist phsycopath. Not good presidential material. Lime hitler and Mussolini.
The thread is about so called evidence which apparently not considered by the authorities for whatever reason.
My point is if it was sufficient to prove fraud, show it. I say it's not and the fact it was not co soldered proves my point.
I remind you, every challenge trump forwarded was rejected be abuse of lack if credible evidence. Doesn't that tell you so getting? Are you completely devoid of common sense?

They investigated nothing. They said they found no evidence but never looked. The FBI and DOJ are corrupt. In fact, they harassed people that said there was fraud.
That's just being silly and dismissive. They did investigate it so that's a lie.
The FBI and DOJ weren't corrupt when trump won and oddly enough you never complained about voter fraud. Only when dems win.
If you have evidence if fraud, you should have evidence of people being harassed by them. Real evidence. I say that is a lie and I will apologise if you can prove me wrong. Cheers.

That's just being silly and dismissive. They did investigate it so that's a lie.
The FBI and DOJ weren't corrupt when trump won and oddly enough you never complained about voter fraud. Only when dems win.
If you have evidence if fraud, you should have evidence of people being harassed by them. Real evidence. I say that is a lie and I will apologise if you can prove me wrong. Cheers.
You forgot the Democrats that challenged Trump's election? They were not called traitors. A goldfish can't remember for a second.

You forgot the Democrats that challenged Trump's election? A goldfish can't remember for a second.

Show me the link where they did and because they lost were still carrying on like children 6 months later.
Take your time. I'll wait here.

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
The vote tallies say it is true.
So hard for you to accept FACTS.
WMOqfJA.jpg

~~~~~~

Remember this?
we-won-you-lost-its-time-to-acceptthe-election-results-8156123.png

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
WMOqfJA.jpg

~~~~~~

Remember this?
Did Hillary concede?

I'll answer that for you, because you don't have the balls to.

Yes.

Did the Democrats run sham "audits" with left wing nutter companies?

No.

Did Democrats attack the Capitol building trying to stop our democratic process?

No.

WMOqfJA.jpg

~~~~~~

Remember this?

You could change the n a mess and it would be even more applicable to today.

We were susposed to be on a journey to a Globalist dream of a New World Order.

Eventually we would have this wonderful world government and a world military with all the nukes. We would have a new world religion and do away with the old ones that threatened to start another world war.

It wouldn’t be an easy transition but it would enable us to reach the stars.

But along comes Trump and his message that America is still number one but needs to be made great again. He set the New World Order back a couple decades.

I persorally thank God For Trump. I hope he drove a spike in the heart of that New World Order bullshit but somehow I doubt it.

White House has a You-Tube channel?
I'm sure they're glad you tuned in as one of their dedicated viewers.
And I'm certainly glad you tuned in because...
That's right folks we have a winner!
Today's Tiny Minded "conservative" Butthurt of the Day winner is...
YOU!!!!

Congrats! I see you're a multi time winner. Keep it up and maybe we'll name the aware after you!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the 7300 that watched, were in the Press, and just looking for something to talk about.

Forum List

Back