81 million Votes?

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

60% approval is a huge lie.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

So go ahead think that the likes on a youtube channel mean anything.
They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
And there ya go.
When the fraud is proven do you plan on staying?
What fraud?
I mean except for the clearly demonstrated GOP fraud.
and
Where do you get your evidence of this "fraud"
See folks...When Ideology becomes Theology
1622500269400.png

Sure....sure.....81 million votes for the Fake President.....LOL...

Here he is... the Cretin himself and the "Doctor" by his side... :auiqs.jpg: thanking their voters.

1622602157246.png

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

It's funny how you think that equates to the election where 81 million came out to save us from the orange creep.....and now when people are more relaxed because the country is NOT being destroyed by the orange creep.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

Biden is a senile crook-------------you think that isn't controversy?
Poor trump fluffers, that isn't working anymore (if it ever did). :heehee:

It just continues to pile up. The evidence that the 81 million is a bogus and highly inflated number. Dominion continues to lose county contracts at a blistering pace because they have nothing to hide right? Those are only the ones speaking out.....I'm sure even democrat controlled counties will quietly look for ways out of that scenario because as was demonstrated by Bernie Dominion sells primary results to the highest bidder as well as final ones. There is no way in Hell Biden has more support than Sanders in the real numbers.....I'll never buy that.
"It just con-tinues to pile up".............:heehee:

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
The vote tallies say it is true.
So hard for you to accept FACTS.
WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat
Massive and obvious fraud.
Then provide us with some of the evidence. Or is it more comfortable for you to just whine some more?

And there ya go.
What fraud?
I mean except for the clearly demonstrated GOP fraud.
and
Where do you get your evidence of this "fraud"
See folks...When Ideology becomes Theology
View attachment 495981
Theology is right. trump is their god now.

The vote tallies say it is true.
So hard for you to accept FACTS.
WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat
Massive and obvious fraud.
Then provide us with some of the evidence. Or is it more comfortable for you to just whine some more?
A lot of posts. Heavy duty trolling tonight.

Biden and his Rats stole this election from the American people.

It's time for them to go to jail.

Time to give it up, loser.
Are you starting another round of FAKE "Lock 'em up" ??????

I'm so excited for your letdown. YPPOS.

No one stole the election, you twit.
Show me the PROOF?

1) You can't
2) You won't
3) But you will deflect.

And there ya go.pri
It is impossible to prove anything to people who are insulated from the facts. It is also totally unimportant. What is more important is to vet the voting process and that is happening at a furious pace all over the country right now. The dirty little secret here is that there are also a crowd of dem primary losers who believe they were robbed and they are probably right.

JO

No one stole the election, you twit.
Show me the PROOF?

1) You can't
2) You won't
3) But you will deflect.
Show us proof it wasn't. Cooperate with the audits and have Dominion release the source codes. What are they hiding?

Forum List

Back