81 million Votes?

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

60% approval is a huge lie.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

So go ahead think that the likes on a youtube channel mean anything.
They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
The vote tallies say it is true.
So hard for you to accept FACTS.
WMOqfJA.jpg
Again, you do not lose when you are cheated.

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat
Algorithm

WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat
Algorithm

WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat
Massive and obvious fraud.

I am disputing his popularity. No way he got that many votes. There was massive fraud.
Lefties are incapable of making this kind of connection, even when it is self evident. All they can do is cancel, censor, suppress, complain, and throw shit at the wall.
Pretty sure what you just ^^^ described is exactly what contards do daily

You freaks started the cancel culture when you couldn’t handle the Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda.
They owned you so Bigly and your only defense was to bitch, whine, complain and of course Cancel them.

WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat
Massive and obvious fraud.
I agree that POS trump is a massive and obvious fraud.
Open your eyes.
trump is conning you yet again.

I guess if you're a liberal and don't adore people who said " all you are is a dude in a dress and not a girl"

WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat
They just can't believe that so many would vote for anyone but their hero.

This is what happens when people aggressively avoid accurately understanding the perspectives, life experiences, priorities and opinions of others, instead allowing members of their own tribe to TELL them what others think.

Of course they're confused. They're ignorant.

WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat

This is what happens when people aggressively avoid accurately understanding the perspectives, life experiences, priorities and opinions of others, instead allowing members of their own tribe to TELL them what others think.

Seen that before. It did not mean shit the first time you posted it. It does not mean shit now. It is more projection and lies.

You people are the cult that deny Constitutional rights for fun.

WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat

Seen that before. It did not mean shit the first time you posted it. It does not mean shit now. It is more projection and lies.

And, right on cue.

WMOqfJA.jpg
Landslide defeat

And, right on cue.
I am the OP, you idiot.

This, combined with Biden's dismal approval rating (generally approval ratings go up early in the presidency, then drop nearer the end, Biden has barely managed to keep even) indicates that the election was doubtful, especially with all the hokey stuff going on around it.
I don't buy the Dominion-Venezuala thing, though I sure wouldn't trust a voting machine. What I do believe is that massive coordinated and uncoordinated fraud had at best the potential to shift multiple state level elections, with broken chain of custody, multiple scannings of the same (Biden) ballots, mysterious suitcases full of ballots, etc.

It is past time for you cry babies and cult members to put away the tissues and face reality. There is not a single substantive piece of evidence countering the fact the election was not fair and counted correctly. If you guys are going to cry every time you lose stock up on tissues. What babies.

'No Evidence For Voter Fraud: A Guide To Statistical Claims About The 2020 Election'

"The Hoover Institution, officially the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, is a conservative American public policy institution and research institution that promotes personal and economic liberty, free enterprise, and limited government."

It is past time for you cry babies and cult members to put away the tissues and face reality. There is not a single substantive piece of evidence countering the fact the election was not fair and counted correctly. If you guys are going to cry every time you lose stock up on tissues. What babies.

'No Evidence For Voter Fraud: A Guide To Statistical Claims About The 2020 Election'

"The Hoover Institution, officially the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace, is a conservative American public policy institution and research institution that promotes personal and economic liberty, free enterprise, and limited government."
They'll say the Hoover Institution has gone commie. Or something.

Group psychosis.

It just continues to pile up. The evidence that the 81 million is a bogus and highly inflated number. Dominion continues to lose county contracts at a blistering pace because they have nothing to hide right? Those are only the ones speaking out.....I'm sure even democrat controlled counties will quietly look for ways out of that scenario because as was demonstrated by Bernie Dominion sells primary results to the highest bidder as well as final ones. There is no way in Hell Biden has more support than Sanders in the real numbers.....I'll never buy that.

I can recall repigs suggesting the number of people who attended a trump rally compared to a Biden rally, was indicative of how trump was to win. That worked well.

You need to stop this childish rubbish about the election being stolen. For six months now it has multiplied your hatred and paranoia. Biden won democratically and no amount of bitching and whining will change that. Have another ten audits and re counts. Nothing will change.
You're like kids fighting over the last candy in the bag. Grow up. It's over.

It just continues to pile up. The evidence that the 81 million is a bogus and highly inflated number. Dominion continues to lose county contracts at a blistering pace because they have nothing to hide right? Those are only the ones speaking out.....I'm sure even democrat controlled counties will quietly look for ways out of that scenario because as was demonstrated by Bernie Dominion sells primary results to the highest bidder as well as final ones. There is no way in Hell Biden has more support than Sanders in the real numbers.....I'll never buy that.

I can recall repigs suggesting the number of people who attended a trump rally compared to a Biden rally, was indicative of how trump was to win. That worked well.

You need to stop this childish rubbish about the election being stolen. For six months now it has multiplied your hatred and paranoia. Biden won democratically and no amount of bitching and whining will change that. Have another ten audits and re counts. Nothing will change.
It is not over. Sit back and enjoy.

It is not over. Sit back and enjoy.

Dream on boy.
Joe is the president for 4 years and you can do nothing out it. Suck eggs.

I trust mainstream conservatives little more than mainstream liberals and much less than my own eyes.
I have seen the videos of various forms of possible fraud, I have seen the videos of poll watchers being kept out, I have heard the stories of people who saw fraud being committed (on a small but significant scale).
I've seen videos of people literally checking addresses for accepted votes and finding that nobody could possibly live at that address (sidewalk under a bridge, abandoned parking lot, etc.)(also, places where people live but not the right people- apartment buildings who've never heard of the person who voted from there). One particularly memorable case involves a Nevada vote by a person last seen in the Phillipines whose address is in London (that address is fake too).
I have seen audits being denied wholesale for no good reason.
I know that the bellweather counties were suddenly entirely wrong for some unexplained reason.
I know that vote counting started and stopped without rhyme or reason.
Even if Trump had won, I'd still be saying we had election fraud because every sign points to that.

Edit: The election is now non-reversible, much to my annoyance. I know this. We've had fraudulent presidents before- Kennedy, for instance. I merely want a stronger, safer election next time.

Forum List

Back