81 million Votes?

Biden was bribed by Putin to remove sanctions on Russian/German Nordic Stream pipeline.
What happened to his environmental objections to the oil pipeline?
And what about bi-partisan objections from Congress? And our many European allies not
fond of Putin's pipeline?

Quid Pro Joe will block America's XL pipeline but he's all for Vlad Putin's pipeline?
Who is Putin's REAL dick holster here?

Someone tell me why. The silence from our main stream presstitutes is deafening.
The DNC incredibly made Corrupt Joe return Biden's bribe but undoubtedly the money will get to
Joe by other means. Perhaps yet another do nothing job for Crack Head Hunter Biden?

Last edited:
When the fraud is proven do you plan on staying?
Your constant obsession with election fraud conspiracies don't belong in the Politics forum so you can stop placing them there as of now.
They are not conspiracy theories and saying they are is an opinion not a fact. When fraud is proven you going to move these threads back to where they belong?
Until and unless you can state that fraud has been proven in the present instead of the future tense it is a conspiracy theory.

No matter how much you make statements to the contrary.
Have you proven it did not happen? Have the Democrats tried help prove anything about the election?

Your constant obsession with election fraud conspiracies don't belong in the Politics forum so you can stop placing them there as of now.
They are not conspiracy theories and saying they are is an opinion not a fact. When fraud is proven you going to move these threads back to where they belong?
Until and unless you can state that fraud has been proven in the present instead of the future tense it is a conspiracy theory.

Have you proven it did not happen? Have the Democrats tried help prove anything about the election?
I think you are confused about where the burden of proof lies. Burden Of Proof - Definition & Examples | LF.

I think you are confused about where the burden of proof lies. Burden Of Proof - Definition & Examples | LF.
Then stop stopping people from proving there was fraud. The guilt shines like the North star.

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

60% approval is a huge lie.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

So go ahead think that the likes on a youtube channel mean anything.
Biden is a senile crook-------------you think that isn't controversy?

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

I just reported this post, since it is in the wrong subforum. This is one of the hottest political topics and belongs in the politics section.

Then stop stopping people from proving there was fraud. The guilt shines like the North star.
Who's been stopped. The last time I checked the audit in Arizona is still going on.

Also, I don't really think that you as a Trump supporter want to equate trying to interfere or stop investigations as an admission of guilt. Do you?

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

Biden is a senile crook-------------you think that isn't controversy?
Only in your turtle-sized head my friend.

you take old biden seriously...c'mon man

Earmarking this thread or topic as conspiracy theory is an EXTREMELY politically biased action.

What kind of idiot disputes the results of the 2020 election based on likes and dislikes on YouTube? Oh I know! The OP!

Who's been stopped. The last time I checked the audit in Arizona is still going on.

Also, I don't really think that you as a Trump supporter want to equate trying to interfere or stop investigations as an admission of guilt. Do you?
GA. has stopped their audit for 30 days over a ridiculous point of law. Hopefully when settled the audit will happen.

In NH the politicians appointed auditors with ties to Schumer and Pelosi. The people there are pissed.

The audits in AZ the people were supposed to accept were done with Dominion working with the auditors. That is why this one is going on.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
We get that many people think voting for Democrats is better than working.

GA. has stopped their audit for 30 days over a ridiculous point of law. Hopefully when settled the audit will happen.

In NH the politicians appointed auditors with ties to Schumer and Pelosi. The people there are pissed.
I understand that points of law are ridiculous to someone who doesn't know where the burden of guilt lies.

What kind of idiot disputes the results of the 2020 election based on likes and dislikes on YouTube? Oh I know! The OP!
I am disputing his popularity. No way he got that many votes. There was massive fraud.
You are disputing Biden’s popularity based on YouTube likes and dislikes. It as an act of either utter desperation or stupidity, or both, on your part for you to make such a stupendously ludicrous argument to support your lie of election fraud.

Forum List

Back