8 Families Own all the Private Stock in the Federal Reserve !

Sicilianthing

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 159372 The first misconception that most people have is that the Federal Reserve Bank is a branch of the US governmment. IT IS NOT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY. Most people believe it is as American as the Constitution. The Constitution actually forbids it's existence. Article 1, Section 8, states that Congress shall have the power to create money and regulate the value thereofff, not a bunch of international bankers! Today the FED controls and profits by printingg worthless paper, called money, through the Treasury, regulating its value, and the biggest outrage of all, collecting interest on it! (the so-called national debt, via the federal income tax)

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud. Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well-kept secret, has been revealed: 1. Rothschild Bank of London 2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg 3..Rothschild Bank of Berlin 4. Lehman Brothers of NY 5. Lazard Brothers of Paris 6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY 7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy 8.. Goldman Sachs of NY 9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 10.Chase Manhattan Bank of NY

These bankers are connected to London Banking Houses which ultimately control the FED. When England lost the Revolutionary War with America where our forefathers were fighting thheir own government, they planned to control us by controlling our banking system, the printing of our money, and our debt. How did it happen? After previous attempts to push the Federal Reserve Act through Congress, a group of bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. He had comitted to sign this act. In 1913, a Senator, Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers, pushed the Act through Congress just before Xmas, when much of Congress was on vacation..........View attachment 159371

• Banned
Right when the 16th Amendment (increase federal resources) and the 17th Amendment (eliminate state power) were passed. Go figure!

>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye and the 16th was never Officially or Constitutionally Ratified...but the Dumbasses in America continue to eat and believe it...

The 17th I’ll need to do more research on.

My point is though, that we are still Hijacked by the same CryptoJew Zionist or Khazarian Mafia Families today and the House of Rothschilds, Vatican Holy See and Templar Crowns...

Now watch the Minions chime in here and start their Chirp Chirp Chirping !

Right when the 16th Amendment (increase federal resources) and the 17th Amendment (eliminate state power) were passed. Go figure!

>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye and the 16th was never Officially or Constitutionally Ratified...but the Dumbasses in America continue to eat and believe it...

My point is though, that we are still Hijacked by the same CryptoJew Zionist or Khazarian Mafia Families today and the House of Rothschilds, Vatican Holy See and Templar Crowns...

Yep, and you're sadly going to see it from both well established USMB "liberals" and "conservatives" who throw all their otherwise opposed ideologies to wayside to unify and protect the Big Banks. Makes the identification of Deep State paid shills very easy.

Yes, FactCheck.org is going to report fairly on this one LOL, the same sites that are run by mega MSM corporations that defend the Masters.

Let the onslaught of paid liberal and conservative shills commence!

Question for you Taz Me Bro:

What does the legal term "note" mean in "Federal Reserve Note" on all of our currency?

>>>>>>>>>

Yep, and you're sadly going to see it from both well established USMB "liberals" and "conservatives" who throw all their otherwise opposed ideologies to wayside to unify and protect the Big Banks. Makes the identification of Deep State paid shills very easy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye ! Indeed and here they come...

>>>>>>>

Say what ?
What happened ?
LOL you just got your thread buried by the paid shills that run all these forums and messageboards on the clearnet (anything that's not on the darknet) by having it banished to the conspiracy forum. Don't worry, this would happen on any liberal or conservative message board. Fight on brother!

Thou shalt not permit the most taboo of all topics to be made available in any public place!

Just be glad that USMB doesn't straight up delete it like most websites, at least they let the thread exist. LOL. That's why I stay here regardless of my many bans.

>>>>>>>

Say what ?
What happened ?
LOL you just got your thread buried by the paid shills that run all these forums and messageboards on the clearnet (anything that's not on the darknet) by having it banished to the conspiracy forum. Don't worry, this would happen on any liberal or conservative message board. Fight on brother!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes I’ve noticed they keep moving my topics to other places I can’t find.. IDK, I’m new here but they dont’ understand that in Time I will infect this entire site with Topics like this and they just wont keep up and end up Suspending me or something ... ha !

Yes indeed we Fight ON !

SemperFi for a Domestic Cause... Lock n load

>>>>>>>

Say what ?
What happened ?
?? I was trying to keep it on the top.

That is what "bump" means.

>>>>>>>

Say what ?
What happened ?
?? I was trying to keep it on the top.

That is what "bump" means.

>>>>>>>>>

Oh I see, I’m new here so Idk what some things mean or what some moderator Scumbags are doing to my Topics...

Thank You,
Sici

There's a particularly informative, factual, dialogue to be had with regard to the Federal Reserve and the damage done by inflationism.

I don't find ownership of the Federal Reserve to be the premise of it, but I do hope that mere mention of the Federal Reserve around here isn't considered conspiracy theory

Federal Reserve Bank Ownership - FactCheck.org

Your conspiracy theory would be at least somewhat compelling were it not to rely on mischaracterizations of the truth of the nature of ownership of the equity of the Federal Reserve banks.

>>>>>>>

Prove it Slappy !
I can prove that one of the 8 families in the Topic have taken turns in each administration since the creation of the FED...

Today it’s GoldmanSachs forced on Trump’s administration... that’s why Trump looked like a Ghost, in shock, furious, besides himself, disbelief when he came out of the back room private meeting with Obama at the ShitHouse after inauguration... In that meeting Trump was introduced to the World Players, who’s in control and the members above and it was at that moment Trump was compromised and forced to choose Mnuchin...

And the BEAT Goes ON... these families could careless about your i characterizations or the current So Called ownership equities... because they still Own and control the Areas of operations all these Banks operate out of and under the FEDS control and ESF(Exchange Stabilization Fund) which they also Created, Own and Control !

I can go on and on and on and bury you with evidence you’ve never seen but why, all of you clowns just keep denying anything or everything when it’s right in front of your Fooled Faces.

You gotta a lot of catching up to do my friend..keep digging, Good Luck !

Federal Reserve Bank Ownership - FactCheck.org

Your conspiracy theory would be at least somewhat compelling were it not to rely on mischaracterizations of the truth of the nature of ownership of the equity of the Federal Reserve banks.

>>>>>>>

Prove it Slappy !
I can prove that one of the 8 families in the Topic have taken turns in each administration since the creation of the FED...

Today it’s GoldmanSachs forced on Trump’s administration... that’s why Trump looked like a Ghost, in shock, furious, besides himself, disbelief when he came out of the back room private meeting with Obama at the ShitHouse after inauguration... In that meeting Trump was introduced to the World Players, who’s in control and the members above and it was at that moment Trump was compromised and forced to choose Mnuchin...

And the BEAT Goes ON... these families could careless about your i characterizations or the current So Called ownership equities... because they still Own and control the Areas of operations all these Banks operate out of and under the FEDS control and ESF(Exchange Stabilization Fund) which they also Created, Own and Control !

I can go on and on and on and bury you with evidence you’ve never seen but why, all of you clowns just keep denying anything or everything when it’s right in front of your Fooled Faces.

You gotta a lot of catching up to do my friend..keep digging, Good Luck !

The fact that you can prove something that's immaterial is, well, immaterial.

And, BTW, I'm not about to let you shift the burden of proof to me. You made the claim that eight families own all the stock of the Federal Reserve, and you've not provided a single thing that credibly supports it and by two members you've been given very credible evidence that your assertion holds no water.

Forum List

Back