8 Families Own all the Private Stock in the Federal Reserve !

Noted and I just gave one of them a piece of my mind.

Yeah, I saw ya called em scumbags. That oughtt ago well. Haha.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PHUCK em’ all... you gotta hammer these clowns cause that’s what they are a bunch of Brainwashed Bamboozled Clowns since K1

They’ll go to their graves thinking everything is the way it’s suppose to be according to the Books they’ve been programmed with.

They can piss off and DIE too for all I care... game OVER !

I’m probably going to get kicked off soon so you can email me direct at [email protected]

Send it to everyone... all Patriots welcome.

Peace out.

WTF is an OP ?
As I use it:
  • OP --> opening post
  • OP-er --> opening poster (the member who creates a thread)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Noted
FWIW, some members use "OP" to mean "opening post" and "opening poster." You'll need to use contextual clues to discern which meaning they intend in connection with any given use of the abbreviation.

Dude he's obviously new to internet forums, this is like telling him to log into a full World of Warcraft server and discern the meaning of the 10,000 abbreviations that me and the rest of the community use to shorten the amount of needed keystrokes that would otherwise put our Avatar in jeopardy by wasting too much time typing. It takes time for someone to absorb all these meanings.

In this particular thread there was no context that could have elucidating the meaning of "OP" to the ...OP of the thread. lol

I ascribed to you the quality of torpidity, specifically, intellectual torpidity. Clearly as I don't know you personally, I cannot ascribe to you the trait of physical torpidity. I ascribed to you the trait of intellectual langor because it's clear that in your OP you give no credence to the abundant and readily available information that contradicts the both letter and spirit of your title and OP assertions, but also from your OP, one observes that you made no effort to rigorously verify the veracity of the factual accuracy of so much as the central assertion made in the thread title, which, BTW, is echoed in the OP.

Besides my having ascribed to you the quality of intellectual torpor, it's clear too that you ascribe to at least one fictitious notion about the nature of the Federal Reserve. The mere fact that you created this thread tells us that.

You try too hard. It shows.

This is why I like the OP, he says exactly wtf he means in simple words and sentences. All I see from the guy above is a wall of text masked behind a veneer of "intellectualism."

WTF is an OP ?
As I use it:
  • OP --> opening post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Noted
FWIW, some members use "OP" to mean "opening post" and "opening poster." You'll need to use contextual clues to discern which meaning they intend in connection with any given use of the abbreviation.

Dude he's obviously new to internet forums, this is like telling him to log into a full World of Warcraft server and discern the meaning of the 10,000 abbreviations that me and the rest of the community use to shorten the amount of needed keystrokes that would otherwise put our Avatar in jeopardy by wasting too much time typing. It takes time for someone to absorb all these meanings.

In this particular thread there was no context that could have elucidating the meaning of "OP" to the ...OP of the thread. lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Congratulations you nailed it in part... Nope I’ve been on the internet since the mid 90’s but that’s no big deal really...
I don’t play video games and could seriously careless...
I dont use Social media outside of these sites for security reasons - if thats what you clowns call them... IDK and I just don’t care.
Email really and a few of these sites I’m in and out of are as far as I go or need to go... I get kicked off plenty because I’m not going to listen to your bullshit.

WTF is an OP ?
As I use it:
  • OP --> opening post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Noted

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Congratulations you nailed it in part... Nope I’ve been on the internet since the mid 90’s but that’s no big deal really...
I dont use Social media outside of these sites for security reasons - if thats what you clowns call them... IDK and I just don’t care.
Email really and a few of these sites I’m in and out of are as far as I go or need to go... I get kicked off plenty because I’m not going to listen to your bullshit.
Should we hold our breathe for Xelor to come educate us torpid conspiracy theorists? I just want Xelor to give us the names of the Creditor and Debtor parties of a Federal Reserve Promissory Note.

WTF is an OP ?
As I use it:
  • OP --> opening post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Noted

Well, be that as it may, he asked, I answered and now he knows.

While I have no compunction about chiding the merit of one's expressed ideas, I'm fine with folks posing direct and neutrally phrased questions so they can better understand something they read. That is, after all, one way to learn and among the last things I'll do is deny someone making an honest, uncontrived, non-ulteriorly motivated learning opportunity, however meager be that opportunity.

As I use it:
  • OP --> opening post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Noted

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Should we hold our breathe for Xelor to come educate us torpid conspiracy theorists? I just want Xelor to give us the names of the Creditor and Debtor parties of a Federal Reserve Promissory Note.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Well considering the name of his Avatar Xelor... ha !

He’s back a book or two.

I made a new thread in main Politics forum that on this top in a manner that I cannot see being justifiably moved or deleted from the Main Politics section of USMB, check it out.

You'll also see that Toddster "Patriot" (very Orwellian name) was the first to post in the thread. He's always the first post in any Federal Reserve thread and then his account goes back into limbo (never appearing on any other thread that isn't Federal Reserve themed).

Make a post on the Federal Reserve is like rubbing a genie lamp...out comes Toddster Patriot!

Last edited:
I made a new thread in main Politics forum that on this top in a manner that I cannot see being justifiably moved or deleted from the Main Politics section of USMB, check it out.

>>>>>>>>>

Ok what is the title ?

I see you already found it.

You'll also see that Toddster "Patriot" (very Orwellian name) was the first to post in the thread. He's always the first post in any Federal Reserve thread and then his account goes back into limbo (never appearing on any other thread that isn't Federal Reserve themed).

Make a post on the Federal Reserve is like rubbing a genie lamp...out comes Toddster Patriot! Works at any time of the day or night, on any day of the week, in any part of the year...for 5 years straight.

He's one of the oldest paid shills on USMB, I'm sure he has many accounts on many clearnet and even darknet websites, and sits there refreshing the topic boards of a great multitude of message boards and forums with multiple monitors.

We already know about these types of operations due to the great efforts of American Hero Edward Snowden who exposed the vast manpower and computer infrastructure in the NSA Fusion Centers that was already in action.

Now we have Congressmen on CSPAN publicly asking Twitter, Facebook and other social media moguls how their efforts on "censoring fake news" and promoting "legitimate news sources like ABC and USA Today," are going (not when those efforts will being...they already began! They asked how their going to improve their already ongoing censorship programs LOL)>

Last edited:

>>>>>>>>>

Ok what is the title ?

I see you already found it.

Make a post on the Federal Reserve is like rubbing a genie lamp...out comes Toddster Patriot! Works at any time of the day or night, on any day of the week, in any part of the year...for 5 years straight.

>>>>>>>>>>

Noted, paid Trolls or Spies for the Watchers ?

Yes, he's one of the original "Watchers" that Edward Snowden warned us about.

He's one of the oldest paid shills on USMB, I'm sure he has many accounts on many clearnet and even darknet websites, and sits there refreshing the topic boards of a great multitude of message boards and forums with multiple monitors.

We already know about these types of operations due to the great efforts of American Hero Edward Snowden who exposed the vast manpower and computer infrastructure in the NSA Fusion Centers that was already in action.

Now we have Congressmen on CSPAN publicly asking Twitter, Facebook and other social media moguls how thei efforts on "censoring fake news" and promoting "legitimate news sources like ABC and USA Today," are going (not when those efforts will being...they already began! They asked how their going to improve their already ongoing censorship programs LOL).

Did you have the pleasure (well displeasure) of seeing that CSPAN debate in Congress last week?

Now we have Congressmen on CSPAN publicly asking Twitter, Facebook and other social media moguls how thei efforts on "censoring fake news" and promoting "legitimate news sources like ABC and USA Today," are going (not when those efforts will being...they already began! They asked how their going to improve their already ongoing censorship programs LOL).

Did you have the pleasure (well displeasure) of seeing that CSPAN debate in Congress last week?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Noted indeed I can’t wait till they blow the lid off these clowns.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's the thread I made on the CSPAN debate last week:
CSPAN: Dem Congressman demands Censorship of Fake News by FB and Twit on CSPAN

Here's the original video links from CSPAN.
Dem Congressmen calling to censor "fake news"
Infowars | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
Twitter Executive affirming that their censoring of "fake news" is improving and that "promotion of legitimate news sources like ABC and USA Today" are going well
And finally (check very last video in that link), the voice of reason saying "Why are you trying weaponize the internet to censor news."
Bombshell: Twitter, Google Admit Deliberately Censoring Infowars

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Twitter Executive affirming that their censoring of "fake news" is improving and that "promotion of legitimate news sources like ABC and USA Today" are going well
And finally (check very last video in that link), the voice of reason saying "Why are you trying weaponize the internet to censor news."

>>>>>>>>>>>

That’s awesome, I scanned past that somewhere this morning but I’ll go back into it now... way cool.

Thank You,

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Did you see the Alex Jones Emergency Report over the Weekend ?

Forum List

Back