Smashing Pumpkins Billy Corgan said he's seen a shapeshifter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan said he’s seen a shapeshifter

Billy Corgan, 50, is a musician best known as the lead singer, primary songwriter, guitarist, and sole permanent member of the alternative rock band, The Smashing Pumpkins.

Wikipedia‘s entry on Corgan makes no mention of him being a druggie or alcoholic. Raised a Catholic, Corgan developed for himself a blend of Catholicism and Buddhism, and prays each morning and night “to be able to see through Christ’s eyes and feel with his heart.”

Wiki on Corgan’s political views:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was to juicy to pass up , and years ago i've researched a lot of videos having to do with shapeshifting .
Some of them really make you wonder what is really out there that we aren't aware of .

Billy is not a known drug addict he is very down to earth, and extremely intelligent. He has a very high IQ.

Shapeshifting well some people can predict future occurrences some can see other deminsions so hey why not shape-shift lol.

Billy Corgan, 50, is a musician best known as the lead singer, primary songwriter, guitarist, and sole permanent member of the alternative rock band, The Smashing Pumpkins.

Wikipedia‘s entry on Corgan makes no mention of him being a druggie or alcoholic. Raised a Catholic, Corgan developed for himself a blend of Catholicism and Buddhism, and prays each morning and night “to be able to see through Christ’s eyes and feel with his heart.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was to juicy to pass up , and years ago i've researched a lot of videos having to do with shapeshifting .
Some of them really make you wonder what is really out there that we aren't aware of .

Billy is not a known drug addict he is very down to earth, and extremely intelligent. He has a very high IQ.

Shapeshifting well some people can predict future occurrences some can see other deminsions so hey why not shape-shift lol.
I don't see what's so newsworthy about that. I know several people who are dead serious that shape shifters exist and that they've experienced them. They're Native Americans; is corgan?

I don't see what's so newsworthy about that. I know several people who are dead serious that shape shifters exist and that they've experienced them. They're Native Americans; is corgan?
I never heard he was. I believe his mom was catholic. If that matters?
He also fought depression and suicide his entire life. He was even into hurting himself for enjoyment. He had a rough child hood. Physical and mental abuse..
Him claiming he sees people turn into other things doesnt surprise me.

Forum List

Back