8 elected Mississippi politicians switch to the Republican party

Not really surprising. Its Mississippi right? Southern Strategy lives on.
Since Mississippi became a U.S. state, it has had 64 governors, including 55 Democrats and 6 Republicans.

^^^from a quick search

And where did those 55 democrats get them? Fighting with Louisiana for last place in everything.
They had 3 straight terms of repubs. 16 years of repub leadership and they are still last.

And they had DECADES OF democrats. So much damage was done and the idiots keep voting for democrats.
Thats when the dems were todays repubs. Mississippi has forever been a racist shit hole. No wonder they are always last.

Of course all 55 of those governors have been white men. Maybe that’s why it’s such a shithole state.

But its not so Black. There are way more illiterate whites there than anything else. Its literally 59% white.

Of course there are more whites, whites make up 80% of the US population, blacks make up 13%. Yet Mississippi is 37% black, meaning blacks make up Mississippi population at 3 times the national rate.

Of course you can't follow complex stats like that so its "there are more whites there than anything" because you're a dense fucking idiot and can't analyze stats.
So if there are more whites what was your point again?

My point is you're a fucking idiot that can't understand population stats.
The claim was that most Blacks live in Mississippi which shows me whites are illiterate that cant figure out that is a false hood.
That was never the claim.

So you can't math or read.

Definitely black
Of course I'm Black. Not youre fault you arent Black like me. So lets try this again. Why is a state that is primarily white so fucked up with repub leaders?

Since Mississippi became a U.S. state, it has had 64 governors, including 55 Democrats and 6 Republicans.

^^^from a quick search

And where did those 55 democrats get them? Fighting with Louisiana for last place in everything.
They had 3 straight terms of repubs. 16 years of repub leadership and they are still last.

And they had DECADES OF democrats. So much damage was done and the idiots keep voting for democrats.
Thats when the dems were todays repubs. Mississippi has forever been a racist shit hole. No wonder they are always last.

Of course all 55 of those governors have been white men. Maybe that’s why it’s such a shithole state.
Well you gotta figure that most of those dems were racist when they were governors and the last 16 years of repub leadership has thoroughly fucked the state for the foreseeable future.

Of course there are more whites, whites make up 80% of the US population, blacks make up 13%. Yet Mississippi is 37% black, meaning blacks make up Mississippi population at 3 times the national rate.

Of course you can't follow complex stats like that so its "there are more whites there than anything" because you're a dense fucking idiot and can't analyze stats.

The claim was that most Blacks live in Mississippi which shows me whites are illiterate that cant figure out that is a false hood.

Definitely black
Of course I'm Black. Not youre fault you arent Black like me. So lets try this again. Why is a state that is primarily white so fucked up with repub leaders?

That explains it.

It's hard to discuss college stats with a high school drop out dope smokin' negro.

Definitely black

That explains it.

It's hard to discuss college stats with a high school drop out dope smokin' negro.
Of course that explains it. A state with that many illiterate republican white rednecks is bound to be fucked up.

Definitely black
Screenshot_20200227-221026_Chrome.jpg

Do tell.... Mississippi is pretty bad but look who is even worse and right on their tail

Definitely black

That explains it.

Of course that explains it. A state with that many illiterate republican white rednecks is bound to be fucked up.

Go take a big drag on your bong and get back in line. The welfare office is fixing to close.

Definitely black
View attachment 309241

Do tell.... Mississippi is pretty bad but look who is even worse and right on their tail
Your meme or whatever it is seems to be lacking information.

Definitely black

That explains it.

Of course that explains it. A state with that many illiterate white rednecks is bound to be fucked up.
EVERY state has a majority white population ya moron. Yes, that means the BEST STATE in every category is a MAJORITY WHITE STATE.

Your ability to analyze statistics is absurd

Definitely black

That explains it.

Go take a big drag on your bong and get back in line. The welfare office is fixing to close.
Thanks for telling me the welfare office hours but I dont go there like you obviously do.

Definitely black

That explains it.

Bridge too far.

I was a dope smoking high school drop out CONVICTED CRIMINAL....and I'm WHITE

Definitely black

That explains it.

Thanks for telling me the welfare office hours but I dont go there like you obviously do.

Son I've got more money in savings than 1000 niggas do in their bank accounts.

Definitely black

That explains it.

Of course that explains it. A state with that many illiterate white rednecks is bound to be fucked up.
EVERY state has a majority white population ya moron. Yes, that means the BEST STATE in every category is a MAJORITY WHITE STATE.

Every state doesnt have a majority of illiterate republican whites like Mississippi. Your inability to analyze stats is painfully obvious as well as your lack of reading comprehension.

That explains it.

That tells me youre just another illiterate redneck. Savings is what? .01% interest. :laugh:

Definitely black

That explains it.

Every state doesnt have a majority of illiterate republican whites like Mississippi. Your inability to analyze stats is painfully obvious as well as your lack of reading comprehension.

b69e5680f383d5d103deb3a71ffcc2b5.jpeg

That explains it.

That tells me youre just another illiterate redneck. Savings is what? .01% interest. :laugh:

That tells me this nigga got nothing in the bank.

Banks don't take food stamps, nigga.

Hey Nigga, you can invest money in more things than a savings account.

Stupid nigga.

That explains it.

That's not illiterate. That is fiscally stupid unless it is a small amount of fungible money.

That explains it.

When they say irony they dont literally mean an iron. Youre dumber than I thought. :laugh:

That tells me this nigga got nothing in the bank.

Banks don't take food stamps, nigga.

Hey Nigga, you can invest money in more things than a savings account.

Stupid nigga.
You said savings you dumb hill billy. Dont try to switch it up now. :laugh:
"Son I've got more money in savings than...."

That explains it.

When they say irony they dont literally mean an iron. Youre dumber than I thought. :laugh:
Oh lord......

Short bus incoming

Forum List

Back