Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Great, post a link to an image of her diary saying that OR you admit you're a flaming imbecile who's too stupid to know he was duped by internet fake news.

I already know the answer to that. :abgg2q.jpg:
She also states she took showers at night so he wouldn't come in. It's obviously inappropriate.

View attachment 947332

<crickets>

Thanks for admiting you're a flaming imbecile who's too stupid to know he was duped by internet fake news. Like I said, I already knew that; but it was nice of you to confirm it anyway.

I didn’t. His daughter, the victim said they were. Here words not mine

Nope, she never said it was inappropriate, she said it was probably inappropriate. And she also never said she was a teenage when that occurred.

Seriously, how sick are you to lie about shit like that? :ack-1:

Nope, she never said it was inappropriate, she said it was probably inappropriate. And she also never said she was a teenage when that occurred.

Seriously, how sick are you to lie about shit like that? :ack-1:
Keep lying to yourself, victims of abuse typically do

And while xiden was inappropriate wit my daughter, he’s out right abused his base

Great, post a link to an image of her diary saying that OR you admit you're a flaming imbecile who's too stupid to know he was duped by internet fake news.

I already know the answer to that. :abgg2q.jpg:
Nothing fake about it.

<crickets>

Thanks for admiting you're a flaming imbecile who's too stupid to know he was duped by internet fake news. Like I said, I already knew that; but it was nice of you to confirm it anyway.
own it already. Seriously :confused:

LOL

If it wasn't fake, one of you yahoos could have posted an image of her diary stating that.

No one has because no one can because it's not in there.

:dance:
If the diary wasn’t real the demafacist wouldn’t of gone to such great lengths trying to cover it up.

Who knows what the fuck you're crying about now?

struth: And while xiden was inappropriate wit my daughter
Faun: Now you're accusing Biden of being inappropriate with YOUR daughter??
Xiden was inappropriate with the entire country

Xiden was inappropriate with the entire country

1714006452134-jpeg.937355

Forum List

Back