8 BLACK People LYNCH BLACK Mother in Alabama, WHERE'S BLM?

Nobody was "lynched". Why the inflammatory title?

She was killed. The killers were caught, are being held without bail and will likely spend the rest of their lives in prison.

What is there to protest? Do you still not understand the protests were over people killing others and not being held accountable?

Everyone involved here is being held accountable.

For those interested in the story from a source not looking for click s:

Mahogany Jackson’s captors recorded her torture and horrific final moments, police testify

All eight of them should be charged with capital murder. A sad and tragic story.

Nobody was "lynched". Why the inflammatory title?

She was killed. The killers were caught, are being held without bail and will likely spend the rest of their lives in prison.

What is there to protest? Do you still not understand the protests were over people killing others and not being held accountable?

Everyone involved here is being held accountable.

I think "lynched" is ebonics or something. Black slang. That's how I took it. But let one word change the subject and/or the point.

As in where's the outrage from the black leaders?

I think "lynched" is ebonics or something. Black slang. That's how I took it. But let one word change the subject and/or the point.

As in where's the outrage from the black leaders?

I explained it to you. Not that it will ever register.

Lynching is the killing of a person by a mob. (Especially by hanging, but not necessarily hanging) I've noticed the word being used more frequently lately and to describe acts upon a victim not hanged.

2 of those assholes were already out on bond for other crimes. If these animals could go through with the horrific acts they performed on this young woman, there isn't an evil they would reject.

It's a heart breaking story. I cannot imagine what pain her mother must be feeling.

I wish we could set them all on fire.

Last edited:
Where's the activist and politicians? It's a situation that can't be hustled for political points or'' donations'' to an activist group.Or a photo op.

Where's the activist and politicians? It's a situation that can't be hustled for political points or'' donations'' to an activist group.Or a photo op.

That's right. The system is working so what is there to protest?

Having their necks kneeled on?
xE1tRVc.jpg

Tatum's got a good point. Where's the race baiter and hustlers? Where's the black community speaking out against things like this?

This was local to me. And it was no lynching. It was a gang rape, and murder. And this was done by people in her own peer group. What these animals will do to each other, leaves no question as to what they'll do to non blacks. Fucking animals...

That's right. The system is working so what is there to protest?

The system ain't working because thugs like this are still going to commit crimes like this. The Black communities system (their culture) isn't working either.

The system ain't working because thugs like this are still going to commit crimes like this. The Black communities system (their culture) isn't working either.
For what it's worth... Once convicted of High Crimes, Alabama is notorious for its refusal to parole inmates.

Forum List

Back