Zone1 Why Do We Still Call Black People African Americans?

Tatum doesn't have a point. Why do you not have a problem with Irish Americanns, Italian Americans, German Americans etc, but always have to run your mouths about blacks?
When a white person describes their race they say white or Caucasian, they mention countries when speaking of their ethnicity. Black people can call themselves whatever they want to, it shouldn’t matter to whites.

..... Do you have an allegiance to another country? If you do, you're not an American. ......
Huh? What? So .... with this sort of thinking .... if you support Putin you are not an American? But if you support Zoolinsky or Net On Yahoo then you are an American? Do you have a coo-coo clock? I guess Jews (born, bred, raised, and residents of New York) who support Israel are not American. And tell me why it is that if you ask an American what their nationality is they often reply, "Italian" or "Irish" or "Commanche" or "half German and half Polish"? I guess they are not Americans either, huh? And then there are the Americans with dual citizenship. Not Americans?

Huh? What? So .... with this sort of thinking .... if you support Putin you are not an American? But if you support Zoolinsky or Net On Yahoo then you are an American? Do you have a coo-coo clock? I guess Jews (born, bred, raised, and residents of New York) who support Israel are not American. And tell me why it is that if you ask an American what their nationality is they often reply, "Italian" or "Irish" or "Commanche" or "half German and half Polish"? I guess they are not Americans either, huh? And then there are the Americans with dual citizenship. Not Americans?
You don't know anything about me. I don't support foreign wars for countries that we have no treaties with. That takes care of your first two uninformed remarks. We have a treaty with Israel. You clearly haven't read the thread or you would realize that I am opposed to people who claim they are hyphenated Americans. You're either 100% American or you're not American. As for your last statement--I could have dual citizenship but my allegiance is to America. Now just run along. From what I have seen you are a perpetual troll.

Forum List

Back