75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

Biden made the a definitive claim on a CNN Townhall that if you take the vaccine, you're not going to get COVID - July 22, 2021. While the administration back-tracked on this, they followed up with a statement on the vaccine indicating the vaccine would be highly effective and minimize serious illness and death -- which we now see isn't the case.

Additionally, Biden made a similar claim December 14, 2021 in an interview where he claimed those who were vaccinated couldn't spread COVID.
Well he was told to shut the hell up about it if he couldn't remember lol. At any rate the only people who were misinformed by that was you people because it was repeated all the time on your garbage hateful propaganda machine DUHHH. That was back when it was 90% effective. And you people still wouldn't take it and you screwed up the whole world with your garbage propaganda, super duper. You're a disgrace.

Well he was told to shut the hell up about it if he couldn't remember lol. At any rate the only people who were misinformed by that was you people because it was repeated all the time on your garbage hateful propaganda machine DUHHH. That was back when it was 90% effective. And you people still wouldn't take it and you screwed up the whole world with your garbage propaganda, super duper. You're a disgrace.
Everything out of the mouths of demofks is misinformation

Everything you know is garbage propaganda. There are no guidelines requiring anything just common sense and belief in science for christ's sake instead of in scumbags on the Internet.

The uncertainty was because of garbage propaganda and the idiot orange clown... I remember all they did was just talk about these dangers that turned out to be like eight people and they got over it. At any rate it's just as safe as any other vaccine man. it came from a line of vaccines so they knew it wasn't dangerous period but you people are so stupid and will believe anything you hear on the conspiracy network. Election conspiracy global warming conspiracy vaccine conspiracy OMG the pedophilia conspiracy absolute idiocy. Politically you are technically insane. Poor America
Your stating it as propaganda doesn't make it so. The facts are:
  • The science has continued to changed as time progressed. Week 1 .. we were told it couldn't transmit from person to person, Fauci said masks were necessary (supposedly because it would cause a demand for masks that couldn't be met) and we were forced to wear masks, social distance and eventually some had employment threatened without proof of vaccination.
  • Many leaders did not comply to the rules they mandated: eg Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, Dr. Fauci.
  • People who are vaccinated are dying (unlike your claim); otherwise, we would see upticks in both deaths and hospitalizations attributed to waning efficacy of the vaccinations -- especially with the way COVID deaths are counted.
  • Responding with ad hominem attacks usually indicates you've already lost the conversation.
Cheers!

Yawn .. repeating talking points won't make it truth, and it is clear to see the history of the CDC guidelines, WHO, Fauci and leadership (with contradictions). If "the science" isn't important to the leaders making the rules, then why should it be important to everyone else?

Your stating it as propaganda doesn't make it so. The facts are:
  • The science has continued to changed as time progressed. Week 1 .. we were told it couldn't transmit from person to person, Fauci said masks were necessary (supposedly because it would cause a demand for masks that couldn't be met) and we were forced to wear masks, social distance and eventually some had employment threatened without proof of vaccination.
  • Many leaders did not comply to the rules they mandated: eg Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, Dr. Fauci.
  • People who are vaccinated are dying (unlike your claim); otherwise, we would see upticks in both deaths and hospitalizations attributed to waning efficacy of the vaccinations -- especially with the way COVID deaths are counted.
  • Responding with ad hominem attacks usually indicates you've already lost the conversation.
Cheers!
My attacks and insults are political and normally about your ridiculous propaganda. This thread is actually about people whose vaccinations are waning and are not getting boosters and how that is adding to the death rate. Fox is now saying it's over. Baloney and another variant will probably be on its way. Everyone should get vaccinated end of story, super duper. Try a news outlet for God's sake man.

Yawn .. repeating talking points won't make it truth, and it is clear to see the history of the CDC guidelines, WHO, Fauci and leadership (with contradictions). If "the science" isn't important to the leaders making the rules, then why should it be important to everyone else?
He’s working the concept tell the lie enough rules

My attacks and insults are political and normally about your ridiculous propaganda. This thread is actually about people whose vaccinations are waning and are not getting boosters and how that is adding to the death rate. Fox is now saying it's over. Baloney and another variant will probably be on its way. Everyone should get vaccinated end of story, super duper. Try a news outlet for God's sake man.
Well . no it's not .. I suggest you take your own advice and read the news -- especially with the way deaths / hospital counts are performed. If waning efficacy of vaccinations were leading to deaths and hospitalizations, the CDC metrics will demonstrate that .. and they don't.

Well . no it's not .. I suggest you take your own advice and read the news -- especially with the way deaths / hospital counts are performed. If waning efficacy of vaccinations were leading to deaths and hospitalizations, the CDC metrics will demonstrate that .. and they don't.

It's exactly what this thread is actually about to a great extent.... Whatever everyone should get vaccinated yeah. Even fox says that now.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize vaccines lose efficacy over time .. no one is arguing that; however, YOUR claim that these people are adding to the death isn't demonstrated in the CDC metrics - there is not an elevation in death / hospitalizations. You keep talking about "the science" and common sense .. try using it.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize vaccines lose efficacy over time .. no one is arguing that; however, YOUR claim that these people are adding to the death isn't demonstrated in the CDC metrics - there is not an elevation in death / hospitalizations. You keep talking about "the science" and common sense .. try using it.
we will see... Still about 3 or 400 dying a day.... I hope you're right but I don't see why you would be

It's exactly what this thread is actually about to a great extent.... Whatever everyone should get vaccinated yeah. Even fox says that now.
I don't disagree vaccinations are beneficial and that's not my argument .. I do disagree with much of your argument.
we will see... Still about 3 or 400 dying a day.... I hope you're right but I don't see why you would be
Are those from causation or by correlation?

What it are you arguing against?
I don't disagree vaccinations are beneficial and that's not my argument .. I do disagree with much of your argument.

Are those from causation or by correlation?
Seems to me if the vaccines are waning then the danger grows if people don't get boosted...

You do realize the current COVID death count includes cases spanning causation and correlation? So many of the deaths captured (including the 72K that were erased back in March) include deaths where an individual died with COVID (e.g. gunshot death).

Even accounting for that correction, covid is still the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S.. There is still an explosion since 2020 of deaths.

Last edited:
why is it you feel you get to tell me to do anything exactly? Let's see that in the constitution.

Forum List

Back