75% of economists saying doing nothing will cost dramatically more than acting on global warming

Yes, all those economists are also degree'd experts in climatology.

This particular topic is an economic one, but if you think the opinion of degreed climate scientists has merit, then you would have to accept anthropogenic global warming as a demonstrated fact like significantly more than 90% of them do.
an economic one based on lies,,

What lies?

Alternative to climate change that is warming would be that which is cooling.
Do we really want to try tripping the next Ice Age via geo-engineering?
Is a slightly warmer average global climate really as bad as a much colder one, especially if it pushes closer to an Ice Age?
Just give us billions of dollars and we will let you know. Trust me I am an honest above board climate scientist.

Crick I think you need a nap. Maybe turn on the ac in case global warming makes you too hot....

The Gaia cultists have a lot in common with Jehovah's Witnesses. Despite all of their prophecies and predictions turning out false, they aggressively proselytize with fervent arrogance. No matter how many times they are humiliated by those who are better educated and more rational than they, they continue preaching the sheer idiocy that is their faith.

To offset the revenue lost to tax cuts for the top 1%? Got it. Conservatives seem to have lost the ability to decipher whether or not given actions are or are not in their best interest.

Your cave man religion is not in the best interests of anyone but fascists and shamans.

Professing a preference for the opinions of published scientists is hardly "cave man religion".

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Economists? Hahahahahahahaha

I suspect the joke here would be your qualifications in economics.
Best qualification in economics is to start a business, provide jobs, and do so profitably. Few economists have ever walked this walk. Most economists provide hot air at taxpayer expense.

Few small business owners could make accurate projections involving private and public dealing with trillions of dollars of asset damage, resource losses, forced human migration and other issues.

ten yrs my ass,,

you fucks have been howling for almost 50 yrs about this subject,, and youve been wrong 100% of the time,,

That's not what reality tells the world's scientists. To what have you been listening?

The world's scientists once thought the Earth was the center of the universe.

Is a slightly warmer average global climate really as bad as a much colder one, especially if it pushes closer to an Ice Age?

I didn't see anyone advocating geo-engineering. Besides, if you don't like geo-engineering, why do you seem to have no problem with pushing the Earth's GHG levels up almost 50%?

ten yrs my ass,,

you fucks have been howling for almost 50 yrs about this subject,, and youve been wrong 100% of the time,,

That's not what reality tells the world's scientists. To what have you been listening?

And so you reject all current science? No? Than stop spouting useless bullshit memes

We have no control over the climate.

None, zero, zilch. We only have charlatans out to make a buck.

The Gaia cult is just a spin on the volcano god. Thousands of years ago villagers saw smoke coming from the mountain. The Shaman declare that the village had angered the volcano god. They had to give him the prime part of their wealth, the best hut, and their virgin daughters or the volcano god will kill not just them, but the entire village.

Obviously the volcano was real enough, but the Shaman had no special knowledge, no connection to gods, no control over what would happen. He just saw an opportunity for a con.

The same is true of the Gaia cult. The climate of earth has been changing for 4.7 billion years. The climate shamans have no special knowledge, and zero control over the climate. They are just running a con, creating fear and exploiting that fear to enrich themselves.

This is all anthropogenic global warming has ever been, it's all it ever will be. But the fanatics, the "true believers" are both amusing and dangerous.

Some of the shit from their moronic religion is truly astounding.

ten yrs my ass,,

And so you reject all current science? No? Than stop spouting useless bullshit memes

They have yet to convince me. I've seen far more politics involved in the "science" of client change than I have actual science.

And what memes might you be referring to?

ten yrs my ass,,

Naptime crickster....maybe take a pillow outside on the roof in case a melty glacier comes swooshing down at you.

Forum List

Back