75 million in Iran starving thanks to US and its allies

Is there some pledge that Ron Paul supporters take to be stupid? Or is it the other way around: if you're brainless with a hint of conspiracy theory then you support the narco-libtards? Every one of these assholes on this board can read about 2/3 of any article--skipping every 3rd word.

Actually, both Democrats and Republicans want to crush the Iranians, so there is no way for any Pro-Iranian group to help them here in the US.

Soon, it will be over. Iranians will either revolt or go into self-slaugthering of their citizenry, and finally implode. Makes the world safer, doncha think?

No one wants to crush the Iranians, _____(expletive deleted).

It could be understood if Iran thought so.

That won't happen. Its pointless anyways the government is doing no wrong. Only trying to defend its self and its people from rogue nations like the U.S and Israel.

Leave the country then! America doesn't need a non-working non-productive Troofer like you!

You won't be missed!

If Iranians are starving, that's the fault of their government, not the US or our allies. Alex Jones is a fucking moron.... anyone who reads that crap has yet to reach the intellectual level required to be a fucking moron.

Uncle Ferd says, "Is all Ammerdeenerjab's fault...

... he the one actin' like a lil' Shiite...

... over Iran's nuclear program."
:mad:

» Iran sanctions now causing food insecurity, mass suffering Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yep...them sanctions are really hurting the government of Iran...once again Ron Paul is proven right.

These paranoid "libertarians" hate the US government with such a passion, they'll believe any shit spewed by some dumbass like Alex Jones yet believe the Iranian government without question.

And the really funny thing is that they think they're "patriots."

It's a choice between food and nuclear weapons.

But look at Republicans in this country. They choose to give more money to rich people but feel the poor should starve.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Dean when your having Sex,do you think of Republicans?....you know like..."hey look at me...im fucking Republicans"....just wonderin.....

It's a choice between food and nuclear weapons.

But look at Republicans in this country. They choose to give more money to rich people but feel the poor should starve.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Dean when your having Sex,do you think of Republicans?....you know like..."hey look at me...im fucking Republicans"....just wonderin.....

Great. The image of RDean having sex made me lose my lunch.

» Iran sanctions now causing food insecurity, mass suffering Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yep...them sanctions are really hurting the government of Iran...once again Ron Paul is proven right.

The Iran currency is on the verge of collapse. Teheran brought this upon themselves.
The Iranian government can stop this.
This shows a rogue nation can be brought to it's knees without firing a single shot in anger.
In the absence of military conflict or sanctions, would you suggest tea and cookies?

That won't happen. Its pointless anyways the government is doing no wrong. Only trying to defend its self and its people from rogue nations like the U.S and Israel.

What makes the US and Isreael "rogue nations" and btw are you the President of the "Blame America First Club"?

What makes the US and Isreael "rogue nations" and btw are you the President of the "Blame America First Club"?

NO, he's merely the peon of that club, trying to earn his wings like a good little brainwashee. I'll bet he thinks 9/11 was an inside job as well.

Forum List

Back