730 jobs were saved and the Carrier deal

Again, Carrier got 700 million in tax incentives other American companies didn't get. The other taxpayers are subsidizing Carrier to keep the jobs. I'm sorry Trump took your virginity. GTFO it.

Bullshit, all states give tax incentives to companies to locate or stay in their state. Have you seen the NY state commercials trying to incentivize companies to move there?

This is nothing new. You libs just cant stand it that Trump pulled it off after obozo and hilly said there was nothing that could be done.

Trump didn't 'pull it off'. Trump has no governmental authority in Indiana.

The biggest move Mike Pence made to keep jobs in Indiana is when he bailed on the homophobic legislation he wanted to pass in Indiana,

under business threats of going elsewhere.

Again, Carrier got 700 million in tax incentives other American companies didn't get. The other taxpayers are subsidizing Carrier to keep the jobs. I'm sorry Trump took your virginity. GTFO it.

Bullshit, all states give tax incentives to companies to locate or stay in their state. Have you seen the NY state commercials trying to incentivize companies to move there?

This is nothing new. You libs just cant stand it that Trump pulled it off after obozo and hilly said there was nothing that could be done.

Excuse me, mr.Obozo pulled off the longest job growth period streak in modern history with what will be 16+ million private market jobs since end of recession by the time his is done. This will be FOUR TIMES the job growth last two Republican presidents have presided over PUT TOGETHER.

Get back to me when Trump manages to match even half of that. This Pence sponsored 700 job dog and pony show for the photo-op is less than a drop of water in the river of our economy and policies that seriously effect it.

7, not 700

Excuse me, mr.Obozo pulled off the longest job growth period streak in modern history with what will be 16+ million private market jobs since end of recession by the time his is done. This will be FOUR TIMES the job growth last two Republican presidents have presided over PUT TOGETHER.

Get back to me when Trump manages to match even half of that. This Pence sponsored 700 job dog and pony show for the photo-op is less than a drop of water in the river of our economy and policies that seriously effect it.
Don't worry. Republicans will undo what Obama did faster than you can believe.

Products coming back in from Mexico will have tariffs added to them so that the US built products will be competitive with them. The incentive to move to Mexico will be eliminated. Then with lower US corporate tax rates the incentive will be to build in the US. What do you think happens next?
Inflation goes into orbit!
Unfortunately it is not just the Tramp SUCKERS who will pay more for everything, but the honest American patriots who didn't get taken in by the Trumpery will pay more also.

Yet another liberal hate thread wishing Americans lost their jobs to Mexico. Why don't you traitor libs pack up and move to Mexico.
Funny how the Right didn't care when their MessiahRushie hoped that ALL hard working average American citizens suffered the loss of their jobs for having the gall to vote for someone he hated!!!!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Don't worry. Republicans will undo what Obama did faster than you can believe.

From your mouth to God's ears....

No he didn't.

Now if you were to praise Obumbler for his creativity when it comes to playing the number game, and changing the meaning of terms and classifications to create the ILLUSION of growth, and if you were to praise Obumba for his skill in manipulating pudding minded idiots like you into accepting anything he spouts, that would be well deserved....

he said "up to 1100". The 730 plus more new hires and the people who will be employed to upgrade and expand the factory.

As usual our lib members never tell the whole story.

LMAO!

"How old are you?"

"Up to 1,000 years old."

You. Are. Dumb.

It is a being reported that the Trump team lied about the number of jobs saved as a result of the Indiana Carrier deal.
it is 730, not 1100 jobs as the media and Trump and Pence claimed.
Link to article here USW: 730 union jobs saved in Carrier deal - not 1,100
If we used Obama math, this would qualify as 730 jobs created.
It would qualify as equivalent of 730 jobs created, and it does. Other companies are lining up right now to get their paycheck for not having moved out yet.
So.. Trump created jobs even before ho took office. Hard to criticize that.
Yea? Do you recall the ease with which you criticized 2-3 MILLION JOBS PLAN CALLED STIMULUS in the middle of Great Recession? Now all of a sudden 700 job special deal is without reproach.
Just using the metric you laid out.
if The Obama "created" those jobs, so did Trump.
You can't have it both ways.

Trump didn't 'pull it off'. Trump has no governmental authority in Indiana.

He mediated the deal. Do you understand what that means?

Great, he "created" lots of part time minimum wage jobs, Wow, fricken wow.

he said "up to 1100". The 730 plus more new hires and the people who will be employed to upgrade and expand the factory.

LMAO!

"How old are you?"

"Up to 1,000 years old."

You. Are. Dumb.

when the exact number is yet to be determined but you know the maximum, using the phrase "up to" is grammatically correct.

You, Are. Dumb.

LMAO!

"How old are you?"

"Up to 1,000 years old."

You. Are. Dumb.

when the exact number is yet to be determined but you know the maximum, using the phrase "up to" is grammatically correct.

You, Are. Dumb.

Grammatically correct? What the fuck does that have to do with grammar?

It's not correct. In zero ways, shapes, or forms, is "1,100" correct. Period. He saved 500 jobs, and it cost the Indiana taxpayers $7 million to do it.

"Who's making these deals?" - Donald Trump. (YOU are, dumbshit).

LMAO!

"How old are you?"

"Up to 1,000 years old."

You. Are. Dumb.

You, Are. Dumb.

It's not correct. In zero ways, shapes, or forms, is "1,100" correct. Period. He saved 500 jobs, and it cost the Indiana taxpayers $7 million to do it.

1100 could be correct, no one yet knows. Sorry if you are too dumb to understand that simple statement.

Giving a tax credit to a company does not "cost" the taxpayers anything. Those jobs will pay taxes to the state, and since they are working they will not cost the state unemployment payments, welfare, or food stamps. Its a net gain for the state treasury. That's why all states give tax incentives to companies to locate or stay in their state.

I get it that you hate Trump and will rant like a scalded ass ape about everything he does, But when you show your complete lack of knowledge on a topic like this it only confirms that you are an ignorant liberal asshole.

LMAO!

"How old are you?"

"Up to 1,000 years old."

You. Are. Dumb.

You, Are. Dumb.

1100 could be correct, no one yet knows. Sorry if you are too dumb to understand that simple statement.

Giving a tax credit to a company does not "cost" the taxpayers anything. Those jobs will pay taxes to the state, and since they are working they will not cost the state unemployment payments, welfare, or food stamps. Its a net gain for the state treasury. That's why all states give tax incentives to companies to locate or stay in their state.

I get it that you hate Trump and will rant like a scalded ass ape about everything he does, But when you show your complete lack of knowledge on a topic like this it only confirms that you are an ignorant liberal asshole.

lol @ 1100 could be correct. No, it's not, will not, and never was, correct.

A tax break doesn't "cost" anything? The company enriches itself thanks to the society paid for by the taxpayers of Indiana, and yet doesn't have to pay for it? And that costs nothing? But sure, let the $40k-per-year working stiffs cover it while the CEOs skate.

He's really fighting for the little guy, huh?

LMAO!

"How old are you?"

"Up to 1,000 years old."

You. Are. Dumb.

You, Are. Dumb.

lol @ 1100 could be correct. No, it's not, will not, and never was, correct.

A tax break doesn't "cost" anything? The company enriches itself thanks to the society paid for by the taxpayers of Indiana, and yet doesn't have to pay for it? And that costs nothing? But sure, let the $40k-per-year working stiffs cover it while the CEOs skate.

He's really fighting for the little guy, huh?

Yes, the little guy, the big guy, and the state. Everyone wins.

I explained how its a net financial gain for the state. I cannot help it if you are too dumb to understand that.

How exactly do you personally know that 1100 is not the right number? Who the fuck are you?

It is a being reported that the Trump team lied about the number of jobs saved as a result of the Indiana Carrier deal.
it is 730, not 1100 jobs as the media and Trump and Pence claimed.

Link to article here USW: 730 union jobs saved in Carrier deal - not 1,100
According to the CEO of United Technologies, the parent company of Carrier, 1,000 jobs were saved and 700 will go to Mexico.

"United Technologies is the parent company of furnace and air conditioner maker Carrier, which came under fire during Trump's campaign for its announced plans to close two Indiana plants and move production to an existing manufacturing facility in Mexico.

Carrier will keep more than 1,000 jobs, but will still close another Indiana plant and send about 700 jobs to Mexico.

If Trump's plans to revive manufacturing in the U.S. leads to a resurgence on American soil, Hayes said that is a good thing, and he believes Trump's team will be focused on it.

"I think if we can see a renaissance in manufacturing in the U.S. that is a good deal for the U.S. But it's got to come from more thoughtful regulation, and a more competitive tax rate. I think those are the things they are focused on," Hayes said."

United Technologies CEO on Carrier deal: I wasn't born last night

Forum List

Back