730 jobs were saved and the Carrier deal

Trump has always been a liar.

The real story is why didn't Pence do it as Governor? The State of Indiana forked over the bribe money.

Should we be crucifying Pence for sending these jobs to Mexico? Or did Pence, as Gov, already reject any suchj plan.

there was no money "forked over". No payments were made to Carrier.
Future tax credits are not payments. Your ignorance is amazing.

Would you think it better for those American workers to go on unemployment, welfare, and food stamps? Who the hell do you think pays for those?
Future tax credits are payments, you stupid asswipe.

so if the govt cuts your income tax rate, they are paying you? Yeah, sure, only in the land of libtardia.
It is a financial boon. I now have more money in my account than I would have without the cut.

Maybe you think the way you do because you never earned enough money to pay taxes.

So, lets see here, if the government lets you keep more of the money you earn, they are "paying" you? Sorry, but you fail logic 101. Either that or you fail 3rd grade English.

It is a financial boon. I now have more money in my account than I would have without the cut.
But, not because the government gave it to you. Thus, it is not a payment.
Give me a break.

This idea that you whiners think there is really a financial difference between a discount & a rebate is ridiculous.
A rebate is when you get money back. If you don't send it in how do you get it back?

I get it, Carrier's parent never paid any taxes.

Giving a tax break is only worth it if you are actually paying taxers. Now I understand a moron like you can't grasp this concept.

If Carrier would continue to pay taxes & Pence sent them $700K a month, that would satisfy your warped & u ninformed definition of a payment.

But if they discounted their tax bill by $700K a month, you claim that is not oiving them money even though the end result is the same.

Now, before you further embarrass yourself, take some time to think about it or ask someone who knows more about it than you...perhaps any fifth grader.

Give me a break.

This idea that you whiners think there is really a financial difference between a discount & a rebate is ridiculous.
A rebate is when you get money back. If you don't send it in how do you get it back?

Giving a tax break is only worth it if you are actually paying taxers. Now I understand a moron like you can't grasp this concept.

If Carrier would continue to pay taxes & Pence sent them $700K a month, that would satisfy your warped & u ninformed definition of a payment.

But if they discounted their tax bill by $700K a month, you claim that is not oiving them money even though the end result is the same.

Now, before you further embarrass yourself, take some time to think about it or ask someone who knows more about it than you...perhaps any fifth grader.
I don't have a warped definition of words, look them up. Carrier wouldn't be paying any taxes if they moved, nor would any of the employees. Probably all big businesses are getting tax relief for that reason. GE is a MUCH larger corporation and doesn't pay zip, where's the outrage? The reason it happens is the business and income generated. It should probably be zero on the federal level anyway. The states can make whatever deals they want.

Give me a break.

I don't have a warped definition of words, look them up. Carrier wouldn't be paying any taxes if they moved, nor would any of the employees. Probably all big businesses are getting tax relief for that reason. GE is a MUCH larger corporation and doesn't pay zip, where's the outrage? The reason it happens is the business and income generated. It should probably be zero on the federal level anyway. The states can make whatever deals they want.

GE had write-offs for losses in their other divisions.

If you haste corporate welfare then you should not have voted for Trump. And this was a Trump deal. Obviously Pence never wanted to do it.

Give me a break.

If you haste corporate welfare then you should not have voted for Trump. And this was a Trump deal. Obviously Pence never wanted to do it.
And yet when Trump had write offs it was worthy of stark criticism. Pence didn't have the clout, having the soon to be president of the US breathing down your neck would get most companies' attention. Plus there were government contracts that may have disappeared. Plus they agreed to reinvest.

Nothing but good for everybody, except liberals for some odd reason.

Give me a break.

And yet when Trump had write offs it was worthy of stark criticism. Pence didn't have the clout, having the soon to be president of the US breathing down your neck would get most companies' attention. Plus there were government contracts that may have disappeared. Plus they agreed to reinvest.

My point made about Trump's write off was this. How did the greatest businessman in the history of mankind lose a billion dollars in one year.

You were just having a hissy fit about GE & yet your orange buddy did it. Hypocrite much?

In the Carrier deal, you are saying Trump promised Carrier something more that the 7 million? Ummmm. I wonder what that was?

My point made about Trump's write off was this. How did the greatest businessman in the history of mankind lose a billion dollars in one year.

You were just having a hissy fit about GE & yet your orange buddy did it. Hypocrite much?

In the Carrier deal, you are saying Trump promised Carrier something more that the 7 million? Ummmm. I wonder what that was?
The fact you have to ask is telling. Businesses sometimes take a gamble and it doesn't pay off. Many rich people have gone dead broke only to be rich again, because they know how and are willing to apply themselves.

Where did you see me having a hissy fit over GE? I asked why their tax breaks don't bother you? How is accusing me an answer?

The real story is why didn't Pence do it as Governor? The State of Indiana forked over the bribe money.

Should we be crucifying Pence for sending these jobs to Mexico? Or did Pence, as Gov, already reject any suchj plan.

Would you think it better for those American workers to go on unemployment, welfare, and food stamps? Who the hell do you think pays for those?

so if the govt cuts your income tax rate, they are paying you? Yeah, sure, only in the land of libtardia.

Maybe you think the way you do because you never earned enough money to pay taxes.

bullshit. letting you keep your own money is not a payment.

As to my taxes, I paid over $40K to the federal govt in taxes last year, how much of my money did you receive in welfare benefits?

bullshit. letting you keep your own money is not a payment.

As to my taxes, I paid over $40K to the federal govt in taxes last year, how much of my money did you receive in welfare benefits?
Probably 40k, but you're the greedy one since you are a capitalist.

Forum List

Back