72% Concerned U.S. Is Becoming A “Police State”

A Rasmussen Survey finds that 72% of likely voters are “concerned” that the U.S. is becoming a “police state” and 46% are “very concerned.”

What makes this finding politically actionable is that, by a margin of 48-41, voters say the Democrats are more at fault!

Independents blame Democrats over Republicans for the drift toward a police state by 43-35 and even 28% of Democrats blame their own party.

This recognition of the trend in America — among both parties — is the enduring legacy of the persecution-by-prosecution of Donald Trump.

BJ - It' everything, not just the persecution Of President Trump.
The Democrats have turned into Fascists.
For sure.

When the Biden politburo can order its IRS Brown Shirts to try and intimidate a witness testifying before congress, there is reason to be concerned.

Yep, you are lying.

Not a police state. A state where police are allowed to do their job.

Not at all. But because you’re black you should not be allowed to break the law.

Look in the mirror

I blame the voters. They elected these “leaders” now reap what you sow. 🤷‍♂️
“Allowed to do their job” is code for “violate the civil rights of people I don’t like”. You’ve stopped acknowledging that the DoJ report demonstrates widespread abuse in the Minneapolis Police department. That’s all we are asking. Stop abusing the people.

The leaders are the ones trying to reform the police to prevent violation of constitutional rights. The reaping is the police no longer do their jobs because they don’t want to be told to follow the constitution.

You attack the reforms and defend the authoritarians, but you claim you believe in the opposite.

That’s what’s incoherent about your position. You’re terrible at debating because like every weak debator, you simply ignore what you don’t like and repeat the same incoherent beliefs over and over again as if that could make it true.

“Allowed to do their job” is code for “violate the civil rights of people I don’t like”. You’ve stopped acknowledging that the DoJ report demonstrates widespread abuse in the Minneapolis Police department. That’s all we are asking. Stop abusing the people.
No it doesn’t. The DOJ is a partisan leftist death squad.
The leaders are the ones trying to reform the police to prevent violation of constitutional rights. The reaping is the police no longer do their jobs because they don’t want to be told to follow the constitution.
Reform how? By defunding and not punishing criminals? You have yet to prove that most police officers are “conservatives”.
You attack the reforms and defend the authoritarians, but you claim you believe in the opposite.
I attack Authoritarians. If it’s not broken don’t fix it. One bad cop doesn’t mean we need total police reform and Floyd was an awful person. Karma is real.
That’s what’s incoherent about your position. You’re terrible at debating because like every weak debator, you simply ignore what you don’t like and repeat the same incoherent beliefs over and over again as if that could make it true.
I am Terrible? I am Smashing you, lib.

They are policing Law Abiding Gun Owners and Conservative Pro Life Christians and Pro America Right not THE BORDER or DRUGS or CRIME or PEDO / NAMBLA activities

When the goddamn Negroes and Communists decided to burn down the city the police were told to stand down and they did.

That was pretty much the Biden administration's re-enactment of a Krisallnacht.

Same game, pretty much a mirror image, except for a different demograph of useful rioting, destructive hoodlums and a different target demographic this time around, you white devil.

People tend to forget history. Many never even learn it at all. Which is why it is so easy for tyrants to re-run or replay history if it suits their intent.

Consider your reparation payments as the modern equivalent of judenvermögensabgabe.

You see?

Fx9H8inaEAA5Ql4

I mean, you donlt really believe it was coincidence that the direct fruit of the previous generation of communist Black Panthers was installed in the Whitey house, do you?

You don't really believe that the direct fruit of the previous generation of the communist black Panthers are being put into positions through the help of these NGOs to prosecute their competition, do you?

I'm half joking here, because I'm pretty sure you know what's going on.
I just felt like putting it out there since your post reminded me of it and I don't really ever see anyone out in the wild say what is actually happening in real time in a relevant way. All we ever really get is the mainstream media spin that the masses are programmed to regurgitate. Which almost always strategically avoids the reality if what's happening. They're all basically on the same team...

Last edited:
P
Biden administration's re-enactment of the Krisallnacht.

Same game, pretty much a mirror image, except a different target demographic this time around, you white devil.

People tend to forget history. Many never even learn it. Which is why it is so easy for tyrants to re-run it if it suits their intent.
people won’t forget Illegal Squatters on their land or Kicking their door in

Last edited:
No it doesn’t. The DOJ is a partisan leftist death squad.

Reform how? By defunding and not punishing criminals? You have yet to prove that most police officers are “conservatives”.

I attack Authoritarians. If it’s not broken don’t fix it. One bad cop doesn’t mean we need total police reform and Floyd was an awful person. Karma is real.

I am Terrible? I am Smashing you, lib.
You're just spewing the same old conservative shit.

hardly inspiring.

Forum List

Back