70 year old grandmother may lose home,business and life savings...

"The message of these rulings is unmistakable: The government will bring about your personal and professional ruin if you don't help celebrate same-sex marriage," said Kristen Waggoner, senior counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, who argued before the court in December.
Bingo! Just like every other protected government class it takes force by government to make them "equal"...its going to backfire...its going to be awesome to see when it does...

Keep in mind that Stutzman does not refuse service to gay people. Indeed she had been selling flowers to this gay couple for nine years. She has also employed gay people in her flower shop. She had a friendship with the man suing her and cared for him personally and wished for her relationship with him to continue. She simply could not defy her conscience and lend her creative talent to help celebrate what her faith says she cannot celebrate. She had no idea that staying true to her faith would end up threatening her entire livelihood and savings.

She needs to go to the Supreme Court...sadly, the Borg Collective will destroy anyone who opposes them.....no matter how small or how innocent....you will be assimilated...

Imagine the assholes who think her refusing to give them flowers is worth completely destroying her......what a couple of F*****g jerks......well...karma is a bitch.....and she will one day pay them a visit........

I don't think her being a 70 year old christian grandma she will do anything more than pray for them...its going to take someone willing to do wet work to accomplish justice for her but it may be a long time coming.

I don't think her being a 70 year old christian grandma she will do anything more than pray for them...its going to take someone willing to do wet work to accomplish justice for her but it may be a long time coming.

for the record..your anti semitism is vile, and you should really look deeply and change your views.....but you are right on this issue....

Wet work, is that synonymous with oral?

Keep in mind that Stutzman does not refuse service to gay people. Indeed she had been selling flowers to this gay couple for nine years. She has also employed gay people in her flower shop. She had a friendship with the man suing her and cared for him personally and wished for her relationship with him to continue. She simply could not defy her conscience and lend her creative talent to help celebrate what her faith says she cannot celebrate. She had no idea that staying true to her faith would end up threatening her entire livelihood and savings.

Why not have the gay people who work in her shop do it then. Talk about hypocritical. I can take your money for flowers but if you get married don't come to me. Now I am anti gay marriage, but where do we draw the line.

I also have a problem with the gay man who sued her I guess, why not just go elsewhere? Why can't gays realize that while straight people still like them, we have an issue with them marrying? Why not go to a gay flower shop instead of making problems for this woman.

Why not have the gay people who work in her shop do it then. Talk about hypocritical. I can take your money for flowers but if you get married don't come to me. Now I am anti gay marriage, but where do we draw the line.

I also have a problem with the gay man who sued her I guess, why not just go elsewhere? Why can't gays realize that while straight people still like them, we have an issue with them marrying? Why not go to a gay flower shop instead of making problems for this woman.

It isn't enough that they can get married...everyone else must, must agree with it....and if you don't, you will be destroyed......

for the record..your anti semitism is vile, and you should really look deeply and change your views.....but you are right on this issue....
I agree with any mainstream views on both sides of the aisle...

Talk about hypocritical. I can take your money for flowers but if you get married don't come to me. Now I am anti gay marriage, but where do we draw the line.

There is a line drawn already...it is called the First Amendment to the Constitution....that one about religious freedom...it also explains why she can make flower arrangements for gays in every other way...except when it comes to one thing....marriage......

But because there is that one small place where she cannot support the gays....no matter what else she does that is friendly and compassionate towards gay.......she will be destroyed.....there can be no dissent....the Borg Collective will not be stopped........

Because it is all about forcing their disorder on everyone.

The problem is Jesus never taught anyone to shun nonbelievers unless they totally reject the Gospel first. Jesus would have given them flowers for their wedding then told them a story or parable at the reception showing them the error of their ways.

She refused to sell them flowers for their wedding, in violation of the anti-discrimination laws. Either take the laws off the books or expect to be sued when you violate them. It is pretty simple.

And she may have sold flowers to the gay couple in the past, but she refused to sell them flowers in this case. They were not asking her to celebrate anything. They were expecting her to follow the business regulations for that state and sell them flowers.

"Wet work"?? I hope you have a different meaning than the standard one I know. But I doubt it.

It is abundantly obvious that the article was written by a theologian rather than a constitutional scholar, because a constitutional scholar would know better:

"it is time enough for the rightful purposes of civil government, for its officers to interfere when principles break out into overt acts against peace and good order"
-- Thomas Jefferson; from Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom (1779)*

*this sentence entered the Common Law by being quoted in majority opinion Reynolds v. U.S., 98 U.S. 145 (1878)

And it is illegal for for-profit businesses to discriminate based on sexual orientation under the Civil Rights Act.

It is abundantly obvious that the article was written by a theologian rather than a constitutional scholar, because a constitutional scholar would know better:

"it is time enough for the rightful purposes of civil government, for its officers to interfere when principles break out into overt acts against peace and good order"
-- Thomas Jefferson; from Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom (1779)*

*this sentence entered the Common Law by being quoted in majority opinion Reynolds v. U.S., 98 U.S. 145 (1878)

And it is illegal for for-profit businesses to discriminate based on sexual orientation under the Civil Rights Act.

And it is immoral to force they with the law to sell to people they don't want to sell to.....

A florist loses religious freedom and much more - CNN.com

You let it happen America...the fag brigade backed by the fed gov are now attacking 70 year old grandmothers for not condoning their degeneracy

She is being sued because of her violation of anti-discrimination laws.
She is being harassed,intimidated and forced at the point of a gun to give up her livelihood,home and savings...If I was her I would remove ALL savings from bank and leave the state and or country if I could...it doesn't surprise me the gay brigade supporters are trying to rationalize this and make it seem OK.Its these cases where I wish I owned a business. Let the faggots sue me. My business,I can deny service to anyone if I so choose. And there was no "discrimination" if there was "discrimination" she would have NEVER sold them flowers...for any reason.As usual the faggots are trying to force everyone to accept their lifestyle and in reality all they are doing is making more enemies.

Forum List

Back