70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

That’s a false assumption on yoir part. My posts either express my opinion or they express one side of an argument I am presenting both of which are formulated by analyzing a variety of media sources
Your analysis of a variety of media sources is just an analysis of a variety of MSM media sources. Your narrow range of MSM is self evident to those who study the entire spectrum. You probably think you are covering the entire range, but you are only seeing the entire range of the MSM. You seek media that proves what you want to be the truth, you do not use the media to look for the actual truth.

Your analysis of a variety of media sources is just an analysis of a variety of MSM media sources. Your narrow range of MSM is self evident to those who study the entire spectrum. You probably think you are covering the entire range, but you are only seeing the entire range of the MSM. You seek media that proves what you want to be the truth, you do not use the media to look for the actual truth.
You are a presumptuous ass. You have no clue what I read or what media sources I use. You’re just pulling these statements out of your butt. You’re either trolling or a truly lost individual. Either way… Grow up

Official data shows 8 times more people have died shortly ...

We can officially confirm that the number of people to have died shortly after getting one of the Covid-19 vaccines has surpassed the number of people who have died of Covid-19, and we believe the data was released by accident.. According to official NHS data which can be viewed here, from March 2020 up to the 25th August 2021; a period of 18 months, 90,147 Covid deaths within 28 days of a ...
Bet this is a lie. Misinformation floating around the media. Sounds like it. Do I need to go debunk this or will someone else for me?

You guys are hilarious. You're so worried about what other people think of you, like they'll think your afraid, or a less "manly", if you wear a mask. Or that it'll be "virtue-signaling". We're talking about a deadly disease, not "how to be popular with the cool kids". Grow the fuck up.
Starting to use profanity, proof of how wrong you know yourself to be.

You are so worried about how others see you that you will conform to any degradation just to be seen as pliable.

Since you make the claim, what percentage of those who contact this disease actually die? Your claim indicates that you believe it to be almost 100%, while i truth it is less than 2%. When your scare tactics are challenged, you panic and try to attack with more lies.

A true liberal.

Starting to use profanity, proof of how wrong you know yourself to be.
Fuck off. ;)
You are so worried about how others see you that you will conform to any degradation just to be seen as pliable.

Since you make the claim, what percentage of those who contact this disease actually die? Your claim indicates that you believe it to be almost 100%, while i truth it is less than 2%. When your scare tactics are challenged, you panic and try to attack with more lies.

A true liberal.

A true pro wrestling fan.

Bet this is a lie. Misinformation floating around the media. Sounds like it. Do I need to go debunk this or will someone else for me?
Of course it's bullshit. It's built upon the idiotic foundation of ... it's not the bullet that killed the victim, it was the rupture of the aorta where the bullet passed through.

Of course it's bullshit. It's built upon the idiotic foundation of ... it's not the bullet that killed the victim, it was the rupture of the aorta where the bullet passed through.
This is undesputed. If Mississippi was a country, it would be 2nd only to PURU in per capita deaths.

Are the Republicans in Mississippi lying? Are they saying the numbers in Mississippi are wrong? No. The Republican Governor just rambled on and didn't answer the questions the reporters were asking him as to what he's going to do about the numbers.

And still, with Mississippi, they will argue they aren't wrong. OK. If they don't mind the unvaccinated dying in Mississippi, or the blacks or children, why should we? According to them there is nothing that could have been done.

All a vaccine does is give your body the secret to kicking virus' ass.

You get vaccinated, you get the virus, your body knows how to kick the virus' ass, it kicks the virus ass and you survive.
So it was before, now they use very complex genetic engineering technologies, to the extent that they launch "live" viruses that supposedly generate proteins to which antibodies supposedly react.

PS Although there are also doubts about the safety of old technologies too. They usually use vague terms "for the people", like "dead virus", "weakened virus", but the virus cannot be either one or the other, it is just a floppy disk from which the code is read. And it is not clear what they mean. Yes, in theory, for example, if you pull out DNA or RNA, and inject only the shells, it should be safe, but who knows what they actually did there.

Last edited:
At least 70% of the fully vaccinated will come down with Delta and spread it if exposed to it, maybe more. Most masks have been shown by the CDC as being only 10% effective. The CDC has also said that social distancing outside is not really all that necessary while they also say that social distancing inside is only one step above worthless because the aerosols spread throughout the entire building. Are you a fact denier?
Those are not facts.
Those are dangling participles.

Ummmmmmm, most buildings are a "completely enclosed environment". The Massachusetts study, not in a prison, actually came in at 74%, higher than the prison study. Not sure what you mean by air filtration. Do most buildings have signs up saying they have "air filtration"? Come on now, most building do not have adequate "air filtration". The types of masks that most people wear are only 10% effective. In case you are lacking in math skills, that means that the type of masks most people wear don't work 90% of the time, that is according to the CDC. The CDC also says that social distancing outside is not necessary most of the time and that social distancing inside is close to worthless because most buildings do not have proper "air filtration" and the aerosols spread throughout the building.
Repeating the same dangling participles doesn't making them sentences.

A partial fact is just a lie.

You are a presumptuous ass. You have no clue what I read or what media sources I use. You’re just pulling these statements out of your butt. You’re either trolling or a truly lost individual. Either way… Grow up
You do not understand how easy it is for those of us who study the entire spectrum of media to spot somebody who doesn't operate outside the narrow msm portion of the much broader media spectrum. Your perception of what goes on outside the box is limited to what the msm tells you. You can call me whatever names you like, but none of them will help you gain the perception of the political landscape that you are missing out on.

Yet people like you ignore the fact that you are being lied to all the time by those claiming the vaccine will solve everything. Also the overstated claim that death is a sure consequence of not taking the jab. Yet the survival rate is over 98% of those who have been sick with the increasing numbers of those brake through cases being told that two jabs is not enough, there must be ore.

As for the wearing of masks, more and more evidence is coming out that they are worthless, just a method of virtue signaling and compliance to big brother.
The vaccine will defeat the virus.
BUT
You gotta be smart enough to take it
You gotta be smart enough to understand that NO VACCINE is 100% effective.
So, even vaxxed, you gotta be smart and take extra precautions when warranted.
You gotta be smart.

The vaccine will defeat the virus.
BUT
You gotta be smart enough to take it
You gotta be smart enough to understand that NO VACCINE is 100% effective.
So, even vaxxed, you gotta be smart and take extra precautions when warranted.
You gotta be smart.
And you have to be smart enough to doubt what the DC and the media tell you. They are often wrong.

Forum List

Back