70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Since I have "known" you here you've always been a small person. Small minded. With a small soul
On Bill Maher they explained why kind loving people like me have sunk so low. It’s politics. Facebook knows this. They get more hits more views with negative news. When someone rants negatively, that gets the most replies and social media loves it.

Social media pushes the negative because that’s what we like. Just look at our threads. Most aren’t about gardens and art. And those threads die very quickly.

Ill try to do better. I’ll admit I’ve been sucked into being negative and saying things I don’t even really mean.

On Bill Maher they explained why kind loving people like me have sunk so low. It’s politics. Facebook knows this. They get more hits more views with negative news. When someone rants negatively, that gets the most replies and social media loves it.

Social media pushes the negative because that’s what we like. Just look at our threads. Most aren’t about gardens and art. And those threads die very quickly.

Ill try to do better. I’ll admit I’ve been sucked into being negative and saying things I don’t even really mean.

This is an awesome response, one of the best I've ever read here. I mean that 100% sincerely. Doing better is all any of us can ever do.

You're 100% right btw. I left here for a long time for that reason--I was typing things that didn't reflect how I wanted to be. Too easy to get sucked in.

I know what’s going on in all the boxes, which is why you carry on with these pointless debates instead of challenging me on substance. You seem stuck in the self righteous know it all conspiracy box.
Wrong. Your perception of what goes on outside the box is based on what they tell you from inside the box. You think that you can know what the rest of the media has to say without actually consuming that media. You actually believe that the MSM is able to tell you what the rest of the media is about, and that you can know what the rest of the media spectrum is about without consuming it.

Remember that you ARE a lefty. Of COURSE you don't watch anything besides the MSM. You would not be a lefty if you had the curiosity and initiative to sort through the entire media spectrum in search of clues to what the most likely truth might be. You are trying to offset this lack of curiosity and initiative by cheating like lefties do. You want to claim that you know what the rest of the media is about without having objective thoughts or evaluating the rest of the media.

This is a lie.

It concerns only 185 individuals.

It concerns solely those living in prison conditions.

The right’s response to the pandemic is further proof of just how dishonest, corrupt, and reprehensible conservatives truly are.
There was another study posted on the CDC's own website which details a very large group in Massachusetts where it is documented that 74% of fully vaccinated individuals caught Covid. And, it's possible the other 26% didn't catch it because they weren't exposed enough. It's theoretically possible that if they had all been exposed, 100% of those fully vaccinated would have caught the Delta variant. Why is it the left are fact deniers saying, "this is a lie"? It's from the CDC. Are you now saying the CDC are liars?

The entire discussion of this virus is all over the place. Every time you turn around there is something else that makes no sense. The only reasonable deduction is that the government is lying. They do have some objective in mind, whatever it is.
Why is the government the one you accuse of lying? Why not the hateful right wing media that you tune into. Did it ever cross your mind that they might just be feeding you a pile of BS?

The vaccines did not and are not living up to the hype and the words coming out of the president's mouth regarding them, considering the job they do, are heinous. Awful. For all that Trump was accused of dividing us, the functional moron in office is the one actually doing it.
If you actually followed what the CDC and medical professionals have been saying then you wouldn’t be surprised by what’s going on with the vaccine and you would understand that our country would be in a far far worse spot right now if we had no vaccine. You’re being programmed to attack the vax for the simple reason that the right wing wants to use it to make Biden look bad and not allow him to take credit for anything positive. Your post is the perfect example of the disgusting politics that is being played with this. Wake up

Wrong. Your perception of what goes on outside the box is based on what they tell you from inside the box. You think that you can know what the rest of the media has to say without actually consuming that media. You actually believe that the MSM is able to tell you what the rest of the media is about, and that you can know what the rest of the media spectrum is about without consuming it.

Remember that you ARE a lefty. Of COURSE you don't watch anything besides the MSM. You would not be a lefty if you had the curiosity and initiative to sort through the entire media spectrum in search of clues to what the most likely truth might be. You are trying to offset this lack of curiosity and initiative by cheating like lefties do. You want to claim that you know what the rest of the media is about without having objective thoughts or evaluating the rest of the media.
I’m done with this childish discussion where you pretend to know everything about my inner thoughts and actions. You’re obviously trolling. Let me know if you ever want to dig in on an actual issue and I’ll be happy to school you like I’ve done in the past. It’s obvious what you’re trying to do right now and it’s not working

I’m done with this childish discussion where you pretend to know everything about my inner thoughts and actions. You’re obviously trolling. Let me know if you ever want to dig in on an actual issue and I’ll be happy to school you like I’ve done in the past. It’s obvious what you’re trying to do right now and it’s not working
We can dig into any issue, but not too deep. Just MSM deep, while ignoring the cast majority of the media spectrum that you will not be able to relate to. You can school me according to msm narrative, as if the msm represents the way things really are.

Why is the government the one you accuse of lying? Why not the hateful right wing media that you tune into. Did it ever cross your mind that they might just be feeding you a pile of BS?
Which is the one finding punishments for refusal to agree? The right gives facts and says make up your own mind. The communists will get you fired, arrested, punished for not agreeing. The vaccine is so good, they have to take your freedom to get you to take it.

Did you intentionally omit the part where it protects against s

did you intentionally omit the part where the title of the article says it protects against severe disease? Of course you did

and it wasn’t 70% of the vaccinated. It was 70% of vaccinated inmates (who are in absurdly close proximity)

thanks, lying loon.

Indeed, as if prison was exactly the same as the real world ;)
Dunno about you, I've about had it with the goofy scare tactics and disinformation.

What? There have been many fully vaccinated who have died from the virus. Why do you deny facts?

AND .... : :dunno:

• Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.0001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.

If you actually followed what the CDC and medical professionals have been saying then you wouldn’t be surprised by what’s going on with the vaccine and you would understand that our country would be in a far far worse spot right now if we had no vaccine. You’re being programmed to attack the vax for the simple reason that the right wing wants to use it to make Biden look bad and not allow him to take credit for anything positive. Your post is the perfect example of the disgusting politics that is being played with this. Wake up

I don't give a crap about the politics of this. If the vaccines worked I'd be thrilled. My work life, which is a huge part of my life, has been horribly impacted by Covid, for a personal reason, not to mention all the other wonderful reasons I was hoping for TRULY safe and effective vaccines no matter who is president.

But these vaccines are not it. I guess you can't think past politics to comprehend that people are getting "boosters" 8 months after the first two shots when no one really knows what the first two shots DO. And they can only get those--or many of them--because the flak who runs the CDC overrode the advisory committee.

Not with a fake mRNA vaccine that the CDC claims gets into your cells and makes them grow spike proteins.
That is crazy and dangerous.

The Chinese have a real vaccine that should hit the US soon however.

But since covid is not endemic to humans, there is no need for long term immunity, so best would been just to let it spike last March and burn out then.
That would have prevented over half a million deaths.

Unless an epidemic is extremely lethal, like Ebola, the one thing you never want to do is "flatten the curve".
That just prevents herd immunity and makes it last forever.

The only way to get to herd immunity is vaccinations Dr Rigby.
Stop spreading your vile droplets of disinformation.

Hallelujah. You finally admit that the vaccinated spread the virus as well as the unvaccinated. So, why is it not ok for the unvaccinated to spread the virus and yet it is ok for the vaccinated to spread the virus? By the way, vaccinated people ARE dying - over 1500 in the US alone.

1500 unvaccinated people or more are dying EVERY DAY.

Masks don't stop Sars cov 2 from spreading. Best thing to do is go get covid from someone who is infected and get it over with.

Can you get much dumber? Maybe you should attend a COVID party .. It'll be fun! :rolleyes:

3te7vm.jpg

Forum List

Back