70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

To what lengths will Americans go to uphold Trump's position on Covid?

Hoping that the vaccines aren't effective against the Delta variant??

A sickness has descended upon the American mindset and it looks like there's no way out now.

To what lengths will Americans go to uphold Trump's position on Covid?

Hoping that the vaccines aren't effective against the Delta variant??

A sickness has descended upon the American mindset and it looks like there's no way out now.
The vaccines do nothing to stop the spread of Delta. That is why in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet, cases are not only increasing but they are SURGING.

You're just making a lot of stupid assumptions. I don't support vax and mask mandates. You're just making shit up. Is shit all you got??

Seriously, the biggest problem with Trump populism is that about half of you are clinically insane. So paranoid and detached from reality you can't carry on simple conversation.
So you spew lies and assumptions, made up by you, as backing your stance.

I would certainly like to see your doctorate enabling you to make these false statements.

You bought into the left i your problem and refuse to think your way out of it.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

Catch and release?

70% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus. For all we know, the other 30% didn't have enough exposure to catch the virus. A Massachusetts study showed 74% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus. For all we know, the other 26% didn't have enough exposure to catch the virus. Therefore, the vaccines don't really do shit at stopping people from catching and spreading the virus. So, your statement that vaccinated people are less likely to catch and thus spread the virus is just lefty talking point bullshit, not bourne out by the facts. I thought your side followed the science and listened to the experts.

And, studies have also shown that the types of masks most people wear are only about 10% effective so they also aren't worth a shit, just one small step above being worthless. Studies have also shown that, generally speaking, social distancing outside is mostly not necessary and social distancing inside is, like masks, only one small step above being totally worthless, no matter how much you social distance. Masked people spread the virus and vaccinated people spread the virus. The virus will continue spreading until the left follow the science instead of perpetuating their lefty lies.

With enough exposure, no one is safe from infection whether you're vaccinated or not, but the other poster never made any such qualification about continued exposure. They merely stated that the vaccinated are less likely to catch the virus and this statement is generally true. Even with continually dropping antibodies, as in the case of pfizer, their immune system will still partially protect them from light exposure. Can the same be said for an unvaccinated person which zero covid antibodies? Hmm? As for spreading the virus, there is a distinct possibility of spread the same way an unvaccinated person would. However, the amount of time the viral load remains active in a vaccinated person is not the same. After day 7 there is a significant drop as the virus begins to clear out of a vaccinated patient. An enormous study in the UK called REACT-1 also found lower viral loads on average from those vaccinated and got delta.

What junk science are you proposing everyone follow? I can't wait to hear this.

Let me guess, you liberals are still calling ALL deaths a covid caused death. Especially those not caused by covid.

Taking words out of context and refusing to even consider that others may have a point or even a truth that you don't like.

You and yours have been busted and just cannot stand that you are exposed as being wrong.
If we are wrong, why is it unvaccinated people in Kentucky dying?

I don't know could it be that only 51% of Kentucky's population has been fully vaccinated?

I'm sorry I meant Mississippi? 42% of Mississippi's population has been fully vaccinated.

I think the more troubling trend is the pace at which governments are moving to subdue, censor, squash, force, their populace. If only one country were doing this, we could dismiss it as some dictator rising up but on a global scale? These are major red flags but no one seems to care.

Western Civilization may have reached its sell-by date.

With enough exposure, no one is safe from infection whether you're vaccinated or not, but the other poster never made any such qualification about continued exposure. They merely stated that the vaccinated are less likely to catch the virus and this statement is generally true. Even with continually dropping antibodies, as in the case of pfizer, their immune system will still partially protect them from light exposure. Can the same be said for an unvaccinated person which zero covid antibodies? Hmm? As for spreading the virus, there is a distinct possibility of spread the same way an unvaccinated person would. However, the amount of time the viral load remains active in a vaccinated person is not the same. After day 7 there is a significant drop as the virus begins to clear out of a vaccinated patient. An enormous study in the UK called REACT-1 also found lower viral loads on average from those vaccinated and got delta.

What junk science are you proposing everyone follow? I can't wait to hear this.
Well, I posted two different links from sources which show that 70%-74% of fully vaccinated people still caught Delta. And, we don't really know if the other percents were even exposed to enough virus, which means that, if they had been, then 100% of vaccinated people could catch Delta. The evidence shows that if exposed, at least 70%-74% of vaccinated people would become infected, with the possibility of 100%, meaning that you would be incorrect with your statement. What the left don't seem to realize is that many of the figures they use for this are dated to the point where less vaccinated people became infected only because the Delta variant wasn't as much of a factor at the time that data was collected.

If we are wrong, why is it unvaccinated people in Kentucky dying?

I don't know could it be that only 51% of Kentucky's population has been fully vaccinated?

I'm sorry I meant Mississippi? 42% of Mississippi's population has been fully vaccinated.
If your wonderful vaccine is sooo good, why the break thru cases and additional booster shots? Did you forget about them? And if the vaccines are so good, why are masks still required along with booster shots?

If you are correct, you are ignoring any facts that don't support your biases.

The link says that 70% of fully vaccinated prisoners came down with the virus. Another study in Massachusetts showed that 74% of fully vaccinated people caught the virus.
AS OPPOSED TO UNVACCINATED?

Everyone who's not watched FAUX or their compatriots knows that breakthrough infections can happen which is WHY the wearing of masks and social distancing is strongly recommended.

BUT
As noted, you read part of the headline and got your butthurt in gear.

70% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus. For all we know, the other 30% didn't have enough exposure to catch the virus. A Massachusetts study showed 74% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus. For all we know, the other 26% didn't have enough exposure to catch the virus. Therefore, the vaccines don't really do shit at stopping people from catching and spreading the virus. So, your statement that vaccinated people are less likely to catch and thus spread the virus is just lefty talking point bullshit, not bourne out by the facts. I thought your side followed the science and listened to the experts.

And, studies have also shown that the types of masks most people wear are only about 10% effective so they also aren't worth a shit, just one small step above being worthless. Studies have also shown that, generally speaking, social distancing outside is mostly not necessary and social distancing inside is, like masks, only one small step above being totally worthless, no matter how much you social distance. Masked people spread the virus and vaccinated people spread the virus. The virus will continue spreading until the left follow the science instead of perpetuating their lefty lies.
70% of people in a completely enclosed environment with no distancing and no air filtration who were vaccinated got mildly ill.
What is the percentage of the unvaccinated who got sick and the nature of their illnesses?

WHY is it you can't bring those truths into your show? We know the truth of that. Because actual factual information is an anathema to all you are and all you believe.
It's not that we can't agree on facts. It's that you demand your own set of facts, lies, and irrelevancies which are never true.
Now you just go on making up your lies and believing others lies. I find it entertaining to dickslap you nuts.

• Of the unvaccinated prisoners, 93% caught COVID-19, and one died, the CDC said.

If your wonderful vaccine is sooo good, why the break thru cases and additional booster shots? Did you forget about them? And if the vaccines are so good, why are masks still required along with booster shots?

If you are correct, you are ignoring any facts that don't support your biases.
Just look at Mississippi. If it were a country, it would have the second most COVID deaths per capita only second to Peru. Is that red state lying to you too?

Forum List

Back