70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

You do not understand how easy it is for those of us who study the entire spectrum of media to spot somebody who doesn't operate outside the narrow msm portion of the much broader media spectrum. Your perception of what goes on outside the box is limited to what the msm tells you. You can call me whatever names you like, but none of them will help you gain the perception of the political landscape that you are missing out on.
I'm not just calling you names, I'm simply describing what you are... a pompous ass. You aren't this enlightened soul that has more insight that others like you think. You know nothing about me or what my sources of information are yet you presume to know and you make inaccurate proclamations. If I did that same thing to you then maybe you'd understand how stupid you sound when do that.

Son's father in law just rushed to the hospital. Very high fever, severely congested, painful to breathe. Yep. He had two vaccinations. It don't look good.
Sorry to hear that... What point are you making... That COVID is a serious thing?

It isn't the unvaccinated getting it.

There is something going on with this virus that's missing so it isn't making sense.
Yes some vaccinated go to the hospital and some die. If you look at the numbers the unvaccinated are getting hit much harder. If your sons father in law survives it will likely be because of the vaccine. Godspeed, I hope he pulls through

I'm not just calling you names, I'm simply describing what you are... a pompous ass. You aren't this enlightened soul that has more insight that others like you think. You know nothing about me or what my sources of information are yet you presume to know and you make inaccurate proclamations. If I did that same thing to you then maybe you'd understand how stupid you sound when do that.
Regardless of what names you call me, you will not ever know what is happening outside the box, other than what they tell you about it from inside the box.

Regardless of what names you call me, you will not ever know what is happening outside the box, other than what they tell you about it from inside the box.
I know what’s going on in all the boxes, which is why you carry on with these pointless debates instead of challenging me on substance. You seem stuck in the self righteous know it all conspiracy box.

Yes some vaccinated go to the hospital and some die. If you look at the numbers the unvaccinated are getting hit much harder. If your sons father in law survives it will likely be because of the vaccine. Godspeed, I hope he pulls through
I have only seen him once since I beat the shit out of him and that was 25 years ago. I still hope he pulls through. He is a grandfather. He should see his grandkids grownup.

I have only seen him once since I beat the shit out of him and that was 25 years ago. I still hope he pulls through. He is a grandfather. He should see his grandkids grownup.
Yes he should. But back to your point about the virus and vaccine. What are you confused about?

Yes he should. But back to your point about the virus and vaccine. What are you confused about?
1. Too many vaccinated are getting too sick.
2. There is a distinct lack of concern on the part of government and heath officials about the criminal invaders or even the refugees.
3. Too many health care professionals are refusing the vax.
4. I have not been vaccinated. I have a very rare bone marrow condition causing abnormal blood clotting. I said if I got the Okey dokey from the doctor I would get vaccinated. I did not get an Okey dokey. I didn't get an Okey nokey either. He is refusing to make a recommendation either way.
5. My son and daughter in law got vaxxed. She's fine. He got heart inflammation that wont go away and he is still under the care of a cardiologist. It's the biggest regret of his life.

We are not being dealt with honestly. Why not?

Last edited:
This is very similar to the treatment of laboratory animals. They are looking for something. We are all Fauchi's beagles. The vaccines, the boosters, the pills. They are all experiments.

1. Too many vaccinated are getting too sick.
2. There is a distinct lack of concern on the part of government and heath officials about the criminal invaders or even the refugees.
3. Too many health care professionals are refusing the vax.
4. I have not been vaccinated. I have a very rare bone marrow condition causing abnormal blood clotting. I said if I got the Okey dokey from the doctor I would get vaccinated. I did not get an Okey dokey. I didn't get an Okey nokey either. He is refusing to make a recommendation either way.
5. My son and daughter in law got vaxxed. She's fine. He got heart inflammation that wont go away and he is still under the care of a cardiologist. It's the biggest regret of his life.

We are not being dealt with honestly. Why not?
Yes many vaccinated are getting sick. But you know what, it is cutting the number of cases in half and lessening the severity of the sicknesses, so that’s better than nothing. The vaccine never was said to be a full proof cure.

we’ve know for months that the the vaccines can cause myocarditis in males so those with heart conditions need to consult a doctor. We also know that the JandJ can cause blood clots in females so again, doctors should be consulted. If you can’t get an answer from your doctor then go to another doctor. I don’t know what you want. This is a tough situation for everybody and some of us are doing the best we can. Others of us are spreading false information and fear and acting like children.

Yes many vaccinated are getting sick. But you know what, it is cutting the number of cases in half and lessening the severity of the sicknesses, so that’s better than nothing. The vaccine never was said to be a full proof cure.

we’ve know for months that the the vaccines can cause myocarditis in males so those with heart conditions need to consult a doctor. We also know that the JandJ can cause blood clots in females so again, doctors should be consulted. If you can’t get an answer from your doctor then go to another doctor. I don’t know what you want. This is a tough situation for everybody and some of us are doing the best we can. Others of us are spreading false information and fear and acting like children.
I know exactly what I want. Medical privacy.

Lady you are all over the frickin place. Medical privacy has nothing to do with the shit you’ve been complaining about and we’ve been discussing.
The entire discussion of this virus is all over the place. Every time you turn around there is something else that makes no sense. The only reasonable deduction is that the government is lying. They do have some objective in mind, whatever it is.

This is a lie.

It concerns only 185 individuals.

It concerns solely those living in prison conditions.

The right’s response to the pandemic is further proof of just how dishonest, corrupt, and reprehensible conservatives truly are.
My son's father in law is definitely not living in prison conditions. It's assertions like this that put everything you say in doubt.

Everyone dying or on a ventilator is unvaccinated. This now is truly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Can't say I don't love it!

Since I have "known" you here you've always been a small person. Small minded. With a small soul

The vaccines did not and are not living up to the hype and the words coming out of the president's mouth regarding them, considering the job they do, are heinous. Awful. For all that Trump was accused of dividing us, the functional moron in office is the one actually doing it.

This is a lie.

It concerns only 185 individuals.

It concerns solely those living in prison conditions.

The right’s response to the pandemic is further proof of just how dishonest, corrupt, and reprehensible conservatives truly are.

Every word you have typed here considering this virus and these vaccines is going to be a woe to you someday.

It's the American version of the Big Lie. The CDC advisory panel, in a rare show of sense, did not recommend a 3rd shot for healthy young "essential workers". But Walensky, being a political hack, overrode them.

That will just speed everything up, tragically.

Forum List

Back