70 babies under 1 year of age forced to appear in court without legal representation. WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the compassion from the right here for infants is pretty much non existant.

No wonder America ended up with a draft dodging wanna B dictator as 'fake' POTUS
If Republicans don't care about American children in need of care, why would they care about brown children? Remember, we are talking Republicans. Look who their leader is.

DlQGHySXcAA1fjP.jpg

Just another thread that clearly demonstrates what repugnant human beings this cult is.

because we don't leave babies with human traffickers. So terrible
Bullshit.
You applaud this Pos prez separating children from their parents then you dig deeper into hell when you make excuses for this prez totally failing his job in reunification.
Oh wait, that’s ok because they’re brown babies

Applaud? No. I have been against separating children from parents since the Obama administration started it.

i just think we should verify that adults who smuggle children across our border are actually their parents before we send them back to their home country. Because I'm rather outspoken against human trafficking and think that if the government can investigate whether to remove children from parents who let their kids walk the dog around the neighborhood, allowing them to investigate if the child is being abused or sexually assaulted when an adult stage a child across a brutal desert in unsanitary conditions.

It's called caring about the children and it takes about thirty seconds of actual thinking to realize not blindly believing the adult is their parent or that they are safe with them, might be more beneficial to the child's well being then a knee jerk reaction made exclusively because you want to attack the President. Cause let's be honest, if you couldn't attack the President over it, you wouldn't care about these kids.

but no it's because they have "Brown" skin. Unless of course you need them to be a white Hispanic for some racist nonsense, then crucify them.

It never occurs to you that caring for children doesn't have anything to do with skin color

Dozens Of Babies Forced To Appear In Immigration Court

The Trump administration has reportedly ordered at least 70 children under the age of 1 to appear before immigration judges since last October, with some appearing without any legal representation.

However, the officials, who were not identified, said some of the infants were only branded "unaccompanied" after they were separated from their parents under the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy, which was rescinded in June.

------------------

It seems like the next bit of news we get from what Republicans are doing, it's like the worst thing we've ever heard.

Now you see how ridiculous the GOP's claim they are the party of morals and family values.

Extremely sad is most Republicans agree with what Trump has done. In fact, most Republicans don't see a problem. How can you explain to people who don't see a problem why this is wrong?
is this like the left saying they're for peace and free speech while throwing rocks at people telling them to shut up?

I see the compassion from the right here for infants is pretty much non existant.

No wonder America ended up with a draft dodging wanna B dictator as 'fake' POTUS
If Republicans don't care about American children in need of care, why would they care about brown children? Remember, we are talking Republicans. Look who their leader is.

DlQGHySXcAA1fjP.jpg

Apparently brown children aren't American to Dean

Dozens Of Babies Forced To Appear In Immigration Court

The Trump administration has reportedly ordered at least 70 children under the age of 1 to appear before immigration judges since last October, with some appearing without any legal representation.

However, the officials, who were not identified, said some of the infants were only branded "unaccompanied" after they were separated from their parents under the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy, which was rescinded in June.

------------------

It seems like the next bit of news we get from what Republicans are doing, it's like the worst thing we've ever heard.

Now you see how ridiculous the GOP's claim they are the party of morals and family values.

Extremely sad is most Republicans agree with what Trump has done. In fact, most Republicans don't see a problem. How can you explain to people who don't see a problem why this is wrong?

Liberal lawyers should step forward to represent these children Pro Bono.

Although I don't see how any lawyer can accurately determine what a little baby wants from an immigration status.

When I was an infant, I wanted to stay at home in my homeland.

Boot the illegals. Build the wall.

Yup. Boot em all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of. Save our tax dollars and build the damned wall.

I agree with the Wall, and I'm surprised Mexico isn't excited about it.

Cemex is one of the biggest companies in Mexico- they make cement.

A 1200 miles, 700 foot high, 50 foot thick wall would be a very significant cement contract to land. Beaucoup bucks will be available to be earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back