7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

This is so true about liberals

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understannding the wotld

To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about

5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

Bear, there are many liberals and many conservatives with all kinds of flavor but YOU sir are a dumbass to take this simplistic nonsense seriously.
Wrong!

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What? I have enough evidence to prove in the 9 the circuit court that Obama medeled in Isreals election.... Was it illegal ...no

But he did try to influence getting Bibi out of office.

I'm still wait for you to explain how Obama's meddled in an election he didn't know was going to be held.

Looks like your case has been thrown out of court due to lack of merit sanity.

You admitted it so many times it's now getting pathetic..

:cuckoo:

So another tantrum by you? What else is new

Again you don't think I know who you and Eddy are ?

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don’t become old news.

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

LOL

To the insane, pointing out they're crazy is a "tantrum." :badgrin:

I know the Saul alinsky rules to debate as much as you faun...why did you take off?

I'm still wait for you to explain how Obama's meddled in an election he didn't know was going to be held.

Looks like your case has been thrown out of court due to lack of merit sanity.

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

LOL

I know the Saul alinsky rules to debate as much as you faun...why did you take off?

You upset faun because I studied them?

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up.Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the oppositionmasters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become apositive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

12. Pick the target, freeze it,personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

This does amuse me the past few days how you have a temper tantrum, are you sure you are an adult?

:laugh2:

At least Ed can talk normal all you do is throw a temper tantrum kid

View attachment 128631

Which is more than anyone can say about you. Hell, you think Democrats took over in 2006 and that Obama funded influencing an election before the election was even announced.

So the Democrats didn't take Congress in 2006?

Splain

I don't know where you were, but I seem to recall the Democrats taking the house and Senate in 2006

Correct me if I am wrong?

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

LOL

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up.Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the oppositionmasters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become apositive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

12. Pick the target, freeze it,personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Why on Earth would I give a shit that you studied Alinsky? :dunno:

View attachment 128631

Which is more than anyone can say about you. Hell, you think Democrats took over in 2006 and that Obama funded influencing an election before the election was even announced.

Splain

I don't know where you were, but I seem to recall the Democrats taking the house and Senate in 2006

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

Stupid enough to figure you out? Well who is the dumb one now?

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

LOL

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

Because that was your game plan in this entire thread, except people started to star and agree with it...and it got you more upset..

View attachment 128631

Splain

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

You are. You idiotically think Democrats took over Congress in 2006. :cuckoo: Goes a long way in explaining why you also b'lieve Obama funded a group to influence a non-existent election. :badgrin:

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

LOL

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

Because that was your game plan in this entire thread, except people started to star and agree with it...and it got you more upset..

You're getting nuttier by the minute. Gold stars mean nothing in this forum. You have the intellect of s 4 year old; which is why they're important to you.

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

LOL

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

This guy is totally out to lunch.

Splain

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

You are. You idiotically think Democrats took over Congress in 2006. :cuckoo: Goes a long way in explaining why you also b'lieve Obama funded a group to influence a non-existent election. :badgrin:

Well who took over Congress in 2006 the gray Martians that Neil Armstrong and edgar mitchel kept claiming were on the moon?

LOL

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

You're getting nuttier by the minute. Gold stars mean nothing in this forum. You have the intellect of s 4 year old; which is why they're important to you.

Not important to me but more important to you, that's why you keep posting in this thread...

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

LOL

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

This guy is totally out to lunch.

*shrugs* you have not been around the internet to know what I know

President Bush publicly called for GSE reform17 times in 2008 alone
You do know that Gush burst the housing bubble Dec 2007, so suddenly calling for reform in 2008 after blocking reform all the earlier years is like closing the barn door after the horse is gone! :cuckoo:

Again he called for it many times...the democrats took over in 2006..

*shrugs*

I know how bad you all want to rewrite history.. But facts are facts..

Dubya called for GSE reforms but those meany Dems wouldn't let him have it? 2 UNFUNDED tax cuts, 2 UNFUNDED wars, UNFUNDED Medicare expansion that cost as much as Obamacares 2013-2020 (CBO) and a bill to get between a man and his wife (Schiavo), but Dubya couldn't get GSE reform through the GOP CONGRESS? SERIOUSLY?

HMM wonder why:

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

2004 Republican Convention:

Another priority for a new term is to build an ownership society, because ownership brings security and dignity and independence.

Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all- time high.

(APPLAUSE)

Tonight we set a new goal: 7 million more affordable homes in the next 10 years, so more American families will be able to open the door and say, "Welcome to my home."

June 17, 2004

Builders to fight Bush's low-income plan

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Home builders, realtors and others are preparing to fight a Bush administration plan that would require Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to increase financing of homes for low-income people, a home builder group said Thursday.
Home builders fight Bush's low-income housing - Jun. 17, 2004

Bush's documented policies and statements in timeframe leading up to the start of the Bush Mortgage Bubble include (but not limited to)

Wanting 5.5 million more minority homeowners
Tells congress there is nothing wrong with GSEs
Pledging to use federal policy to increase home ownership
Routinely taking credit for the housing market
Forcing GSEs to buy more low income home loans by raising their Housing Goals (2003-2004)
Lowering Invesntment bank's capital requirements, Net Capital rule (2004)
Reversing (2004) the Clinton (2000) rule that restricted GSEs purchases of subprime loans

Lowering down payment requirements to 0% (2004)
Forcing GSEs to spend an additional $440 billion in the secondary markets (2004)
Giving away 40,000 free down payments (2004)
PREEMPTING ALL STATE LAWS AGAINST PREDATORY LENDING (2002)

But the biggest policy was regulators not enforcing lending standards.

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

Splain

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

Well who took over Congress in 2006 the gray Martians that Neil Armstrong and edgar mitchel kept claiming were on the moon?
Neither party took over in 2006, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

Not important to me but more important to you, that's why you keep posting in this thread...

LOLOL

Who do you think you're kidding, jester? You're the one bragging about all the gold stars you're getting on this thread. Obviously, they mean a lot to you.

What's keeping me posting here is I enjoy watching clowns like you make fools of themselves. You're quite entertaining.

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

So you back taking a poop and want to throw another tantrum?

So in your alternative reality ... Harry Reid didn't take over the Senate and Nancy didn't take over the house cream puff?..

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

LOLOL

Who do you think you're kidding, jester? You're the one bragging about all the gold stars you're getting on this thread. Obviously, they mean a lot to you.

What's keeping me posting here is I enjoy watching clowns like you make fools of themselves. You're quite entertaining.

Wouldn't it be more enjoyable to you if you were right and not pulled out facts from your clown car?

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

So in your alternative reality ... Harry Reid didn't take over the Senate and Nancy didn't take over the house cream puff?..

Do you even know what day it is? Who even allows you to go online?

So once again in your scary world the Democrats didn't win the house and Senate in 2006?

Dayam, you are stupid...

110th (2007–2009)

Of course they took it over, just not in 2006 as your dementia informs you.

Forum List

Back