7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

I agree with 1 through 6.

However, will have to disagree with #7. It has been decades since most of them even used the term liberal to describe themselves.
So I see it as first up in the conservative column.
1) Conservatives give themselves far too much credit just for being conservative.

What you think I don't have Google? Did you happen to take it out of context and leave out a part snowflake?

Letter from George Washington to the Roman Catholics in the United States

As mankind become more liberal they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protection of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations in examples of justice and liberality. And I presume that your fellow-citizens will not forget the patriotic part which you took in the accomplishment of their Revolution, and the establishment of their government; or the important assistance which they received from a nation in which the Roman Catholic faith is professed. ~ George Washington

Idiot.....

Hey, we agree on something. How 'bout that?
this is the quote: As mankind become more liberal they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protection of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations in examples of justice and liberality.

your right wing fisherman, friend, simply and Only, catches Red Herrings. Natural rights, is the concept.

So once again ( I will be nice) your going to tell us Nancy didn't win speaker of the house and Harry didn't win control of the Senate in 2006?
Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House on Jan 3, 2007 and her term as Speaker began Jan 4, 2007.

And the 85 bears started their run for the Superbowl in 84, your point being?

However, will have to disagree with #7. It has been decades since most of them even used the term liberal to describe themselves.
1) Conservatives give themselves far too much credit just for being conservative.

What are you talking about, they started to change the terminology to "progressive" around 2007...reusing a old term because they were sick of being ridiculed by the right.

If I remember right it was hillary s camp that kept on pushing the word "progressive" and the liberals on political forum boards caught on.

What you think I don't have Google? Did you happen to take it out of context and leave out a part snowflake?

As mankind become more liberal they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protection of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations in examples of justice and liberality. And I presume that your fellow-citizens will not forget the patriotic part which you took in the accomplishment of their Revolution, and the establishment of their government; or the important assistance which they received from a nation in which the Roman Catholic faith is professed. ~ George Washington

Idiot.....

Yes you agree because I didn't attack Obama....

I could attack , Hillary, Bill, Nancy , Harry, Barney, Elizabeth, Maxine, Bush Jr, Mitch, Lindsey, and Jhon McCain ...you wouldn't bat an eye

But ooohhhh I say what's common knowledge known all over the world that Obama interfered in the isreals election you have a heart attack

So once again ( I will be nice) your going to tell us Nancy didn't win speaker of the house and Harry didn't win control of the Senate in 2006?
Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House on Jan 3, 2007 and her term as Speaker began Jan 4, 2007.
Do your dance of a fool.
:dance:

What kind of retort is that

Beep beep

download.jpg

What are you talking about, they started to change the terminology to "progressive" around 2007...reusing a old term because they were sick of being ridiculed by the right.

If I remember right it was hillary s camp that kept on pushing the word "progressive" and the liberals on political forum boards caught on.

They've been sick of that old term since George McGovern was squashed 45 years ago. I never seen a candidate for president or congress label his/her campaign sign with the term "liberal" while I seen countless from candidates on the other side who think "conservative" says it all. Thus my belief that the OP has #7 backwards,

The left is for progress, the right isn't.

Do your dance of a fool.

What kind of retort is that

Beep beep

View attachment 128746

do a little dance,

make a little love,

get down tonight?

Figures we get yet another rightarded analogy from the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

The '85 Bears' season started in 1984; whereas the 110th Congress didn't start until 2007.

And the point is -- you're an abject imbecile who proves that daily.

Idiot.....

I could attack , Hillary, Bill, Nancy , Harry, Barney, Elizabeth, Maxine, Bush Jr, Mitch, Lindsey, and Jhon McCain ...you wouldn't bat an eye

But ooohhhh I say what's common knowledge known all over the world that Obama interfered in the isreals election you have a heart attack

No, I agreed with you calling yourself an idiot.

Idiot.

Figures we get yet another rightarded analogy from the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

The '85 Bears' season started in 1984; whereas the 110th Congress didn't start until 2007.

Only a retarded statistic would call it they started in 2007 when they won in 2006..

Goofball

Idiot.....

Idiot.

Hey I just found a new picture of the three stooges , Obama , Hillary and Eric holder...

And they all agree you're a fucking idiot

download.jpg

Only a retarded statistic would call it they started in 2007 when they won in 2006..

Goofball

:laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

Nancy Pelosi being sworn in...

Nancy Pelosi sworn | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

January 4th, 2007

Abject idiots think she started before being sworn in.

Idiot.....

Idiot.

Hey I just found a new picture of the three stooges , Obama , Hillary and Eric holder...

And they all agree you're a fucking idiot

View attachment 128749

^^^ butthurt 4 year old ^^^

Goofball

January 4th, 2007

Only an idiot like you or fat eddy would use a odd year to say that...

Weirdo

Goofball

January 4th, 2007

Only an idiot like you or fat eddy would use a odd year to say that...

Weirdo

You're too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

On what date do you believe Nancy Pelosi was sworn in?

Aww, how adorable... bear513 doesn't want to answer the question, on what date was Nancy Pelosi was sworn into the 110th Congress?

Forum List

Back