7 people killed and 71 wounded in Chicago over the weekend ...

another weekend of violence and murder in Chicago . anyone that lives in the inner cities that cares about the rule of law needs to move out ! the inner cities are war zones !:( 78 people shot in weekend gun violence in Chicago, a third of them from four mass shootings
I don't care about the gangs of Chicago, do you??
I see you do, its almost the third largest city, of around 3 million.
sooooo because its got 3 mullion people its no big deal ? according to your logic since America has 100 times as many people [300 million] around 8000 people shot every day would be acceptable .

another weekend of violence and murder in Chicago . anyone that lives in the inner cities that cares about the rule of law needs to move out ! the inner cities are war zones !:( 78 people shot in weekend gun violence in Chicago, a third of them from four mass shootings
wow .... so you dont care about people getting killed ... the only thing that matters to you is the race of the shooter .
No you don't, you could careless , at least you have something to post about.
if i didnt care i'd vote democrat !! the murder rate has skyrocketed under Biden and dem run cities .

.....PROVES what I say all the time--blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their thinking = Chicago blacks are MURDERING blacks every DAY!!! = and dumbass racist lightfoot says RACISM is a health crisis!!!!!!!!!
'''racism is a public health crisis''''' !!!!!!! = IDIOTS
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
Why not?
Because I don't. How about you?
I care. I hate violent criminals. Why dont you care?
they stick to their gang fighting, thats why I could careless about the gangs, but its bad on the neighborhoods of other blacks.
you are absolutely insane ! many many innocent men women and children are killed caught in the crossfire every week !

And this is a common thing in the USA.

London (in the UK) has a murder rate of 1.4 in 2020.

In comparison only 4 US cities over 200,000 people (London has 8 million) have a murder rate that low.

28 have a murder rate TEN TIMES HIGHER or more.

The Republicans try and blame it on the Democrats, but the reality is, it's a USA thing, not just a Democrat thing.

There are about 48 million blacks in the US, and 1 million of them cause problems. Look at the white and Hispanics, about 1 million of them cause problems actually more of them.

don’t forget the white hispanics.

.....PROVES what I say all the time--blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their thinking = Chicago blacks are MURDERING blacks every DAY!!! = and dumbass racist lightfoot says RACISM is a health crisis!!!!!!!!!
Why not?
Because I don't. How about you?
I care. I hate violent criminals. Why dont you care?
they stick to their gang fighting, thats why I could careless about the gangs, but its bad on the neighborhoods of other blacks.
you are absolutely insane ! many many innocent men women and children are killed caught in the crossfire every week !
Are you going to do anything about it, or the police??

I see you do, its almost the third largest city, of around 3 million.
sooooo because its got 3 mullion people its no big deal ? according to your logic since America has 100 times as many people [300 million] around 8000 people shot every day would be acceptable .
Look at all the cities across the USA. But you concentrate on Chicago. You either pick on ILL, NY or Ca.

Trump sure stopped the violence, didn't he.

Yea so did that community organizer that was in the WH for 8 years. He sends his best from Martha's Vineyard.

Seriously, reporting like this needs to weed out the B-on-B incidents. Nobody cares. BLdon'tM.

Ummm, if Indiana has all of the guns, why don't they have a murder problem? I believe that the problem is with the people on the south and west sides.

Your argument that guns are the problem is like blaming your pants because you're too fat.
Take the guns out the equation and what happens?
Take the criminals out of the equation and what happens?
There were criminals before there were guns. Hard for an innocent bystander to get killed with s stray knife.

Just Blacks shooting Blacks. Democrats don't give a shit.
Yea, but you racist sure are concerned.
Thanks for proving my point. It's only Blacks so Black Democrats don't give a shit.
Right, but you give a shit don't you BS?
Nobody in Chicago gives a shit, that's for sure. Democrats get your vote no matter what, so why should anyone give a shit? You sure don't.
Do you give a shit?

Trump sure stopped the violence, didn't he.

Yea so did that community organizer that was in the WH for 8 years. He sends his best from Martha's Vineyard.
Did he claim to stop the violence as Trump did?

Just Blacks shooting Blacks. Democrats don't give a shit.
Yea, but you racist sure are concerned.
Thanks for proving my point. It's only Blacks so Black Democrats don't give a shit.
Right, but you give a shit don't you BS?
Nobody in Chicago gives a shit, that's for sure. Democrats get your vote no matter what, so why should anyone give a shit? You sure don't.
Do you give a shit?
Of course. Do you give a shit?

Forum List

Back