7 people killed and 71 wounded in Chicago over the weekend ...

another weekend of violence and murder in Chicago . anyone that lives in the inner cities that cares about the rule of law needs to move out ! the inner cities are war zones !:( 78 people shot in weekend gun violence in Chicago, a third of them from four mass shootings
I don't care about the gangs of Chicago, do you??
wow .... so you dont care about people getting killed ... the only thing that matters to you is the race of the shooter .

.....PROVES what I say all the time--blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their thinking = Chicago blacks are MURDERING blacks every DAY!!! = and dumbass racist lightfoot says RACISM is a health crisis!!!!!!!!!
'''racism is a public health crisis''''' !!!!!!! = IDIOTS
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year

another weekend of violence and murder in Chicago . anyone that lives in the inner cities that cares about the rule of law needs to move out ! the inner cities are war zones !:( 78 people shot in weekend gun violence in Chicago, a third of them from four mass shootings
wow .... so you dont care about people getting killed ... the only thing that matters to you is the race of the shooter .
No you don't, you could careless , at least you have something to post about.

No you don't, you could careless , at least you have something to post about.
.....my city has and had a lot of black kids murdered ...loooong ago,I called a radio station about it ...they said 'what can we do'''?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. how about telling the truth that the the police are not the problem, but blacks murdering blacks and committing crime is the problem....and the MSM just helps burn the flames to make it worst
2. blacks don't care about blacks/black kids --they are more worried about the MYTH of racism and police brutality

.....PROVES what I say all the time--blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their thinking = Chicago blacks are MURDERING blacks every DAY!!! = and dumbass racist lightfoot says RACISM is a health crisis!!!!!!!!!
Why not?
Because I don't. How about you?

Why not?
I care. I hate violent criminals. Why dont you care?

There are about 48 million blacks in the US, and 1 million of them cause problems. Look at the white and Hispanics, about 1 million of them cause problems actually more of them.

Why not?
I care. I hate violent criminals. Why dont you care?
they stick to their gang fighting, thats why I could careless about the gangs, but its bad on the neighborhoods of other blacks.

Forum List

Back