7 people killed and 71 wounded in Chicago over the weekend ...

another weekend of violence and murder in Chicago . anyone that lives in the inner cities that cares about the rule of law needs to move out ! the inner cities are war zones !:( 78 people shot in weekend gun violence in Chicago, a third of them from four mass shootings
2nd Amendment solutions in MURICA!

Not exactly America in total. This type of slaughter really only happens in places run by people like you, because you want it that way.

.....PROVES what I say all the time--blacks are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps their thinking = Chicago blacks are MURDERING blacks every DAY!!! = and dumbass racist lightfoot says RACISM is a health crisis!!!!!!!!!
'''racism is a public health crisis''''' !!!!!!! = IDIOTS
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
another weekend of violence and murder in Chicago . anyone that lives in the inner cities that cares about the rule of law needs to move out ! the inner cities are war zones !:( 78 people shot in weekend gun violence in Chicago, a third of them from four mass shootings
I don't care about the gangs of Chicago, do you??
Why not?
Because I don't. How about you?
I care. I hate violent criminals. Why dont you care?
they stick to their gang fighting, thats why I could careless about the gangs, but its bad on the neighborhoods of other blacks.
...but you care about Boogaloo boys, right?

Racist to talk about this every weekend event
Let’s instead turn the Nation upside down over 3 or 4 repeat black criminals dying per year when they resist apprehension
Lib 101

There are about 48 million blacks in the US, and 1 million of them cause problems. Look at the white and Hispanics, about 1 million of them cause problems actually more of them.
And you figure that 2+% of the black population committing violent crime is an acceptable figure? Bottom line, you pulled your stats out of your ass. Link?

Lighthead promised to clean things up. Well the homicide percentage is down as a percent of those shot so I guess she is seeing improvement. Either that or the good shooters are dead.

Billyboom i don’t think it’s “good” not to care about people being murdered
I don’t think its good to CLAIM to care only because of politics.
You don’t care if people get murdered after crossing an imaginary line.
You don’t care about people being murdered by police.
You only claim to care for political reasons.
That is sad.

Forum List

Back