650,000 emails, is 130,000 a year for 5 years. It's impossible unless

I don't know if she's "lying", but if she ever checked her email on his laptop, there's the answer right there.

Read what I took from USA Today and notice she has stated she does not know how they got on there!

Now I have tired with the nonsense about how the Laptop was Huma's and they shared the computer because Huma has stated she does not know how they got there.

It mean she is denying she access her email with that device.

:lol:

No, it doesn't "mean" that. That's just what you've read into it.

You wrote they shared the computer and i just pointed out the fact they were not sharing the device because she stated she does not know how those emails got on there.

Now if you want to spin about this and deny what she stated then go ahead, but if you believe I am stupid enough to believe she did not know those emails were there then you are as dumb as her!

I couldn't care less about what you believe. That's all on you - you can believe that the Clintons are shape-shifting lizard people, for all I care.

I'm discussing what has actually been said.

No you are not!

You wrote they shared the computer and have yet to offer any evidence to support your comment!

I linked her exact words she does not know how the emails got on HIS LAPTOP!

Now link where she said they shared the computer or admit you gave your opinion!

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.

Exchange enforces a 2GB limit to a mailbox. You would need dozens of archives to have 100K mail messages.
emails dont use much space....pictures are another story

I am not blonde. But I am a computer moron. How on earth did those emails get on his labtop?

tiny,

That is something I find a mystery... I would say there is only a few ways...

1. Huma set up a Email Client to download all email and use as a email device . VERY UNLIKELY

2. Huma downloaded information on to that device because she wanted to Print it and printers are quicker at home... Very Possible but unlikely Classified information involved.

3. Wiener took the information and put it on his computer... Possible, the guy is sleaze..

There are other options I am sure we can elaborate... Huma is a composite professional so I don't see this getting that high...

Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

FBI to scour 650K emails for Clinton ties in bulging Weiner probe

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.
Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up

Do you understand how email works?
Far better than you do clownie

Apparently not, if you believe that having emails on her home computer means she didn't "turn them over" to the FBI.

The FBI had a warrant for Weiners emails, however they found so many of Humas and at this point thousands are classified that the FBI had to get a second warrant to view Humas. Do you really think a judge approved a warrant for family emails? Huma will be charged as a spy shortly

LOL this is glorious

Exchange enforces a 2GB limit to a mailbox. You would need dozens of archives to have 100K mail messages.

I do not use Exchange, and text emails require negligible storage space.

One ASCII character = I byte.

Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up

Apparently not, if you believe that having emails on her home computer means she didn't "turn them over" to the FBI.

The FBI had a warrant for Weiners emails, however they found so many of Humas and at this point thousands are classified that the FBI had to get a second warrant to view Humas. Do you really think a judge approved a warrant for family emails? Huma will be charged as a spy shortly

LOL this is glorious

So you don't understand how warrants work, either?

Possible ways the emails got on there:

1. One poster wrote Anthony Weiner backed up his ex-wife phone to his computer which is possible.

2. One poster wrote about transfer of files from one computer to another one which is also possible.

3. Huma used his computer to access her email which is also possible.

4. Emails were stored on a flash drive and accidentally uploaded also possible. ( I call that jumping )

5. Space aliens along with mental midget hackers hacked Anthony Weiner computer and uploaded them while downloading Weiner pics... No, not possible!

yesterday an article said there were 6 to 10k emails of huma's on weiner's laptop that were possibly gvt

yesterday an article said there were 6 to 10k emails of huma's on weiner's laptop that were possibly gvt
There is not one person here who has 650,000 emails on their computer, except perhaps for the dudes working for the NSA, but then the computer is not actually theirs, is it.

LOL retards are everywhere

I am betting once Wiener gets out of prison, he will loved and admired by Ds everywhere...akin to Bubba Clinton.

[

Do you have anything to actually contribute, clown shoes?

A great deal, sploogy.

Is the regurgitation of idiocy from KOS by you an actual "contribution?" You're making shit up to cover for your candidate and then became upset that others call you on it.

Here is what America faces.

mrz102516dAPC20161026124519.jpg

There is not one person here who has 650,000 emails on their computer, except perhaps for the dudes working for the NSA, but then the computer is not actually theirs, is it.

if it is 30 years of family emails backed up you could...

LOL this is glorious

So you don't understand how warrants work, either?

Is that really the limit of your creativity? Can you get your Mom to help you, because you are quite boring.

sf-baby-and-mom-playing-with-toys.jpg

[

Do you have anything to actually contribute, clown shoes?

A great deal, sploogy.

Is the regurgitation of idiocy from KOS by you an actual "contribution?" You're making shit up to cover for your candidate and then became upset that others call you on it.

Here is what America faces.

mrz102516dAPC20161026124519.jpg

So, that's a no?

It has been suggested that Huma may have been backing up all emails she had access to while she and Cankles were State, on wiener's laptop.

650,000 emails, is 130,000 a year for 5 years. It's impossible unless

Unless they're mostly personal, go back for quite a while and have nothing to do with Clinton.
400 personal emails every day for 5 years, LOL. The FBI would not have been granted a warrant for personal emails, to get a warrant there must be probable cause of a crime.

Keep on babbling, yer funny as hemorrhoids on a moose

Who says they only go back five years?

if it is 30 years of family emails backed up you could...
My Silly Amazongirl, 30 years ago there was no such thing as email.

[

Are you literate? Are you aware of your surroundings?

{. Abedin swore under penalty of perjury at a June deposition for a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch that she had turned over all devices to her lawyers that contained State Department materials. In February of 2013, she signed a routine form saying that all State Department-related documents had been turned over. That’s obviously not the case. Another headache on the horizon for her is her role in the vast Clinton network that saw her collecting three paychecks from the State Department, The Clinton Foundation, and the Bill Clinton-affiliated consulting firm, Teneo.}

Huma Abedin Got Three Paychecks From State Dept., The Foundation, And Clinton-Affiliated Consulting Firm

You can't lie reality out of existence, no matter WHAT George Soros tells you.

LOL this is glorious
thousands are classified that the FBI

Straight up bullshit.
The contents of those mails has not been released. you're speculating.

It has been suggested that Huma may have been backing up all emails she had access to while she and Cankles were State, on wiener's laptop.
If that is true then she is criminal at this point

[

400 personal emails every day for 5 years, LOL. The FBI would not have been granted a warrant for personal emails, to get a warrant there must be probable cause of a crime.

Keep on babbling, yer funny as hemorrhoids on a moose

Back up a minute, these came to light because Anthony Weiner was preying on underage girls. The police seized his laptop as evidence.

{Huma Abedin may be in the legal crosshairs for possible perjury after new emails relating to the FBI’s probe into Clinton server were found on her estranged husband’s laptop. Anthony Weiner, who is under investigation for illicit online interactions with an underage girl, shared this device with Abedin.}

Because it was not the DOJ, there was no move to "sanitize" the computer and destroy all evidence that impugns the party. NYPD did not give Lynch a call before releasing the contents to the FBI.

Forum List

Back