Hillary Clinton Moves $1.8 Billion To Qatar Central Bank

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
I have two questions here. Now that she will likely be facing at least 20 years for the obstruction of justice alone, is she planning her escape to Qatar which has no extradition treaty? And, if the Clinton foundation really donates all the money to charities, WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GET 1.8 BILLION DOLLARS?

Whoa geeze. Have you got a verifiable link? This should come as no surprise. I just hope someone is documenting Bill packing.

Let's hope Hillary's next step will be moving to Qatar unless she's forced to move into prison.

I think her color is orange. With silver bracelets. She is so evil. Stratford one day I will tell you why I walked away from the left. It has to do with a woman called Bernadine. Hillary is exactly like Brnadine. Check out her 70's pictures. Her evil shows in her face.

I have two questions here. Now that she will likely be facing at least 20 years for the obstruction of justice alone, is she planning her escape to Qatar which has no extradition treaty? And, if the Clinton foundation really donates all the money to charities, WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GET 1.8 BILLION DOLLARS?

Link? Proof?

Nice to know we have at least ONE candidate that's a billionaire!

Lol! You guys really need to stop reading the righty tin foil hat sites .

Well we need her to stay till after the election because she's Trump's best ally.

After that, who cares. Jail would be good and healthy for her. She'll only be miserable with desire in Qatar. Nothing can put a dick on her and make her into a man. Nothing can satiate a female psychopath. I almost feel sorry for them.

There is no country that has a no extradition treaty that means a shit to any Navy Seal.................
0648641d4795fbeb102527d967eea2bc.jpg

So now verifiable links to prove something not only include blogs, but homemade videos as well?
At this point, what difference does it make? We know she's planning an escape route by looking at her past. It's pretty bloody easy to form a pattern.

Link? Proof?

they don't need proof, they are arms of the Russian propaganda machine! the RT(russia today) is the Russian propaganda news site that put this propaganda out there for the rightwingers to lap up... like fools....

memes, blogs, and homemade videos don't count, alt right fascists
That's funny, Jake, considering the sources that you WILL accept as factual.

aksndk-d-696x392.jpg

Thanks to the magic of Wikileaks, we now know EXACTLY which mainstream media reporters have been completely compromised by Hillary Clinton!

A new set of emails released from John Podesta reveal 2 top-secret lists of reporters getting their cues DIRECTLY from Hillary.

liberal-reporters-for-hillary-1068x1130.jpg

More here: BREAKING: Secret List of EVERY Reporter on Hillary's Payroll JUST LEAKED! * LIBERTY WRITERS NEWS

louie louie, I don't accept "memes, blogs, and homemade videos" from the alt right fascists.

Good people don't.

louie louie, I don't accept "memes, blogs, and homemade videos" from the alt right fascists.

Good people don't.
But you blindly accept MSM on her payroll? You people make no sense.

Explain this:

MSM FAKING HILLARY RALLY SIZE – I GUESS SIZE DOES MATTER

Actual pathetic Hillary crowd.

Cv_UrxzUsAAvEzQ.jpg

Crowd after the MSM photoshops an additional 500 or so fake supporters. And you don’t think the election is rigged???

Cv_Urx1VUAEbndt.jpg

Whatta joke!

Forum List

Back