easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
easyt65

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Huma, the daughter of parents connected to terrorists, was placed as an Intern with Hillary by an Obama cabinet member currently spending prison time for aiding and abetting terrorists.

Hmmmm....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Reaction score
Huma better watch her 6 every time she goes outside...might be a random "mugging" in her near future...

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder how long until a fatal accident overtakes her.

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
I see an unfortunate accident right around the corner. Thats what seems to happen to people who get into Clinton Inc's way

Last edited:

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails

Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails | Daily Mail Online

Hillary is distancing herself from Huma after her 'betrayal'
You do know the Daily Mail is the British equivalent of the National Enquirer? Unless Huma is arrested for espionage, I don't see Hillary throwing her anywhere. Huma knows where the bodies are buried, and don't forget it.

toxicmedia

Gold Member
Reaction score
Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails

Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails | Daily Mail Online

War on the FBI.

You people have lost your dang minds.

Don't fly too high, because if Trump loses, and that may happen, it'll be too much for you

ptbw forever

Gold Member
Reaction score

You do know the Daily Mail is the British equivalent of the National Enquirer? Unless Huma is arrested for espionage, I don't see Hillary throwing her anywhere. Huma knows where the bodies are buried, and don't forget it.
Actually the Daily Mail is the UK's version of the Wall Street Journal.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
hiLIARy will implode if she doesnt get the Presidency handed to her

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hillary campaign reminds me of something Sir Walter Scott once said....
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive".

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
I'll let Huma stay w/me for a while :eusa_drool:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia

Ummm, NO, the Daily Mail is nothing like the National Enquirer.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's getting crowded under that Dems bus. :disbelief:

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Actually the Daily Mail is the UK's version of the Wall Street Journal.
Nope. I watch PBS. I KNOW.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List