650,000 emails, is 130,000 a year for 5 years. It's impossible unless

Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

FBI to scour 650K emails for Clinton ties in bulging Weiner probe

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

1. Are you sure Anthony did not put them there as for insurance to keep himself from going to jail?

2. What the left need to explain is how the hell the emails got on his laptop and no it was not Huma's laptop like the parasites attempted to claim earlier today!?!
Yes I am sure that Anthony had no access to confidential emails that the FBI needed a warrant on Huma to read.

No emails directed to Anthony is correct but question is how did they get on his laptop?

There are ways to do it...

I do not buy she did not know...

They apparently shared the laptop.

Alright, still it was her Husband Laptop and not hers. So why would she use the laptop knowing her husband did not have any clearance?

You do know that what she might have done is beyond stupid and reckless to say the least!

You're assuming there was classified material in those emails.

There would be no need for Anthony Weiner to have "clearance" to share a computer with Huma.

Aside from any possible "leakage", she would have no way of having any classified information on it.

" The source of those emails is a laptop belonging to Abedin’s estranged husband, former congressman Anthony Weiner, that is part of a separate investigation into sexually explicit electronic messages he allegedly sent to a minor. Abedin had turned over other devices as part of the FBI probe into Clinton's server and has said she doesn’t know how the emails turned up on Weiner’s laptop. "

Huma Abedin avoids spotlight after laptop revelations

They were not sharing the Laptop and she says she does not know how they got on there.

Now is she lying?

I don't know if she's "lying", but if she ever checked her email on his laptop, there's the answer right there.

Read what I took from USA Today and notice she has stated she does not know how they got on there!

Now I have tired with the nonsense about how the Laptop was Huma's and they shared the computer because Huma has stated she does not know how they got there.

It mean she is denying she access her email with that device.

:lol:

No, it doesn't "mean" that. That's just what you've read into it.

You wrote they shared the computer and i just pointed out the fact they were not sharing the device because she stated she does not know how those emails got on there.

Now if you want to spin about this and deny what she stated then go ahead, but if you believe I am stupid enough to believe she did not know those emails were there then you are as dumb as her!
And now you know why they wanted immunity duh...but I can tell you the only one with criminal intent was the perv idiot....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

" The source of those emails is a laptop belonging to Abedin’s estranged husband, former congressman Anthony Weiner, that is part of a separate investigation into sexually explicit electronic messages he allegedly sent to a minor. Abedin had turned over other devices as part of the FBI probe into Clinton's server and has said she doesn’t know how the emails turned up on Weiner’s laptop. "

Huma Abedin avoids spotlight after laptop revelations

They were not sharing the Laptop and she says she does not know how they got on there.

Now is she lying?

I don't know if she's "lying", but if she ever checked her email on his laptop, there's the answer right there.

Read what I took from USA Today and notice she has stated she does not know how they got on there!

Now I have tired with the nonsense about how the Laptop was Huma's and they shared the computer because Huma has stated she does not know how they got there.

You wrote they shared the computer and i just pointed out the fact they were not sharing the device because she stated she does not know how those emails got on there.

Now if you want to spin about this and deny what she stated then go ahead, but if you believe I am stupid enough to believe she did not know those emails were there then you are as dumb as her!

I couldn't care less about what you believe. That's all on you - you can believe that the Clintons are shape-shifting lizard people, for all I care.

I'm discussing what has actually been said.

No you are not!

You wrote they shared the computer and have yet to offer any evidence to support your comment!

I linked her exact words she does not know how the emails got on HIS LAPTOP!

Now link where she said they shared the computer or admit you gave your opinion!

I am not blonde. But I am a computer moron. How on earth did those emails get on his labtop?

It could be as simple as she borrowed his laptop to check her email.

She is denying she ever used the device when she claim she does not know how the emails got on there...

Either she is lying or computer illiterate like her boss!

No, she isn't "denying" anything.

You're putting words into her mouth.

And you think I am some naive idiot don't you!

1. It was her Husband laptop!

2. They did not actually shared it!

3. She has stated she does not know how the emails were transferred there!

If she did use her Husband laptop for work, well she an idiot!

According to the FBI, it was a shared laptop.

Aside from your somewhat twisted logic you've shown above, what do you have to support your claim that the FBI is lying?

I am not blonde. But I am a computer moron. How on earth did those emails get on his labtop?

It could be as simple as she borrowed his laptop to check her email.

She is denying she ever used the device when she claim she does not know how the emails got on there...

Either she is lying or computer illiterate like her boss!

No, she isn't "denying" anything.

You're putting words into her mouth.

And you think I am some naive idiot don't you!

1. It was her Husband laptop!

2. They did not actually shared it!

3. She has stated she does not know how the emails were transferred there!

If she did use her Husband laptop for work, well she an idiot!

Aside from your somewhat twisted logic you've shown above, what do you have to support your claim that the FBI is lying?

Link it!

Your opinion of what the FBI said matter not to me!

I couldn't care less about what you believe. That's all on you - you can believe that the Clintons are shape-shifting lizard people, for all I care.

No you are not!

You wrote they shared the computer and have yet to offer any evidence to support your comment!

Now link where she said they shared the computer or admit you gave your opinion!

You did not link to her "exact words".

You linked to what anonymous sources "close to the investigation" claimed she said.

So Clinton's top aid is SHARING a laptop with someone who had no security clearance?

I know that you'll wink and shrug it off, party above all, but that in itself is a felony. Classified information MUST be handled securely.

No you are not!

You linked to what anonymous sources "close to the investigation" claimed she said.

You should link where the FBI said they shared the computer and seeing you are unwilling to provide a link mean it is your spin. I find it funny you refuse to provide one simple link?

What's next you will demand that your opinion should be the golden word!?!

So Clinton's top aid is SHARING a laptop with someone who had no security clearance?

I know that you'll wink and shrug it off, party above all, but that in itself is a felony. Classified information MUST be handled securely.

Aside from "leakage", it would be impossible for any "classified information" to be on the Weiner family computer.

No you are not!

You should link where the FBI said they shared the computer and seeing you are unwilling to provide a link mean it is your spin. I find it funny you refuse to provide one simple link?

What's next you will demand that your opinion should be the golden word!?!

I am searching for the link I read. Patience is a virtue.

[

You are blowing smoke to protect your party.

Period.

Do you have anything to actually contribute, clown shoes?

It's a conspiracy!!(winky thingie)
She doesn't know how STATE.GOV emails got on her husbands laptop.
It HAS to be the Russians. They planted them there, can't you see????
(winky, winky)

Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

1. Are you sure Anthony did not put them there as for insurance to keep himself from going to jail?

2. What the left need to explain is how the hell the emails got on his laptop and no it was not Huma's laptop like the parasites attempted to claim earlier today!?!
he could have transferred all family emails from all the devices he and she upgraded over the years of having them, to have a master email file?
Look moron, the FBI would not get a judges approval to view family emails. you are one retarded chick and your hero is in hiding.

Enjoy her political death, I am.................

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.
Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up

Do you understand how email works?
Far better than you do clownie

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.
Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up

Do you understand how email works?
Far better than you do clownie

Apparently not, if you believe that having emails on her home computer means she didn't "turn them over" to the FBI.

650,000 emails, is 130,000 a year for 5 years. It's impossible unless

Unless they're mostly personal, go back for quite a while and have nothing to do with Clinton.
400 personal emails every day for 5 years, LOL. The FBI would not have been granted a warrant for personal emails, to get a warrant there must be probable cause of a crime.

Keep on babbling, yer funny as hemorrhoids on a moose

[

You are blowing smoke to protect your party.

Period.
He is not protecting anything, he is trying to save face as I become 100 percent correct.................

Forum List

Back