650,000 emails, is 130,000 a year for 5 years. It's impossible unless

Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

FBI to scour 650K emails for Clinton ties in bulging Weiner probe

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.

Are you working for a Nigerian prince?

yesterday an article said there were 6 to 10k emails of huma's on weiner's laptop that were possibly gvt
There is not one person here who has 650,000 emails on their computer, except perhaps for the dudes working for the NSA, but then the computer is not actually theirs, is it.

LOL retards are everywhere

How many emails do you suppose are simply related to scheduling, meeting requests, changes to schedules, phone call times, transportation and hotel bookings, even dry cleaning deliveries, food deliveries,etc. At that level, that could easily
be a hundred a day or more.

I have no emails 'on' my computer. All my emails are in my email accounts that I can't access unless I'm online.

Bring on the Explainer, please.

yesterday an article said there were 6 to 10k emails of huma's on weiner's laptop that were possibly gvt
There is not one person here who has 650,000 emails on their computer, except perhaps for the dudes working for the NSA, but then the computer is not actually theirs, is it.

How many emails do you suppose are simply related to scheduling, meeting requests, changes to schedules, phone call times, transportation and hotel bookings, even dry cleaning deliveries, food deliveries,etc. At that level, that could easily

Don't forget all the ones that predate Hillary's tenure as Sec of State.

Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag
It's actually easy.
Just do a word search for key words.
Within an hour you have all you need.

Like when Hillary was taking payments for favors as a US Senator?
What's Blago in prison for?
Oh yeah, pay to play.

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.

Due to various campaigns and organizations that I've worked for, my email has somehow made it onto about a hundred different local candidate's mailing lists.

So on top of the actual communications I send and receive every day, this time of year I also get between 50 and 100 campaign fundraising emails each day.

Oh yeah, pay to play.

Your lying is nearly as boring as your occasional telling of the truth.

Oh yeah, pay to play.

Oh, do tell us what Blago is in prison for then.

Due to various campaigns and organizations that I've worked for, my email has somehow made it onto about a hundred different local candidate's mailing lists.

So on top of the actual communications I send and receive every day, this time of year I also get between 50 and 100 campaign fundraising emails each day.

But how are they 'in' your computer? I'm asking a straightforward tech question here.

hmmmm....

Because Clinton preferred to read documents on paper rather than on a screen, emails and other files were often printed out and provided to her either at her office or home, where they were delivered in a diplomatic pouch by a security agent. Abedin, like many State Department officials, found the government network technology to be cumbersome, and she had great trouble printing documents there, investigative records show. As a result, she sometimes transferred emails from her unclassified State Department account to either her Yahoo account or her account on Clinton’s server, and printed the emails from there. It is not clear whether she ever transferred official emails to the account she used for her husband’s campaign.

Abedin would use this procedure for printing documents when she received emails she believed Clinton needed to see and when the Secretary forwarded emails to her for printing. Abedin told the FBI she would often print these emails without reading them. Abedin printed a large number of emails this way, in part because, investigative records show, other staff members considered her Clinton’s “gatekeeper” and often sent Abedin electronic communications they wanted the Secretary to see.

This procedure for printing documents, the government official says, appears to be how the newly discovered emails ended up on the laptop shared by Abedin and her husband. It is unclear whether any of those documents were downloaded onto the laptop off of her personal email accounts or were saved on an external storage device, such as a flash drive, and then transferred to the shared computer. There is also evidence that the laptop was used to send emails from Abedin to Clinton; however, none of those emails are the ones being examined by the FBI. Moreover, unless she was told by Abedin in every instance, Clinton could not have known what device her aide was using to transmit electronic information to her.

If the FBI determines that any of the documents that ended up on the shared device were classified, Abedin could be deemed to have mishandled them. In order to prove that was a criminal offense, however, investigators would have to establish that Abedin had intended to disclose the contents of those classified documents, or that she knew she was mishandling that information.

If the documents were not classified, no crime was committed. But either way, this discovery has embarrassed Clinton, even though there is no evidence at this point suggesting she has been implicated in any potential wrongdoing.

The real reason the FBI is reviewing more of Hillary Clinton's Emails

Oh yeah, pay to play.

Oh, do tell us what Blago is in prison for then.

It's your lie. Flesh it out.

emails dont use much space....pictures are another story

On average, 20-25,000 mail messages will tip the 2GB limit.

Of course Hillary illegally thwarted encryption requirements, so that saved some space.

:lol:

A quick google search shows that you can set your Exchange inbox limits to whatever you want - the default is 2Gb.

Just so you know.

But how are they 'in' your computer? I'm asking a straightforward tech question here.

Every couple of minutes while my computer is connected to the internet, my mail client program contacts my email server and downloads any new emails.

I have no emails 'on' my computer. All my emails are in my email accounts that I can't access unless I'm online.

Bring on the Explainer, please.

Then you will be far more limited. GMail sure won't let you keep 650K messages on their servers. Hotmail would flat out crash with a 10th that number. Yahoo? Please....

Gmail's inbox limit is 15 Gb.

Forum List

Back