61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

It's an established fact that in general, conservatives are much more generous than LIbErals about giving what is rightfully theirs to give to support worthy charities. LI bErals think that they can claim credit for what they can get government to steal from others in support of their causes.
Charity suqs, huge overhead and scams, dries up when needed. Tax the rich again, silly dupes!

Charity suqs, huge overhead and scams, dries up when needed. Tax the rich again, silly dupes!

Why just the rich?

How much of what is rightfully yours to give, are you willing to contribute to help those less fortunate than yourself?

Is your claimed concern for the less fortunate nothing more than an excuse to steal from others?

Why just the rich?

How much of what is rightfully yours to give, are you willing to contribute to help those less fortunate than yourself?

Is your claimed concern for the less fortunate nothing more than an excuse to steal from others?
We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, a GOP giveaway to the megarich since 1987. A disaster for the middle class and more, no money to invest in education college training infrastructure, you name it, misinformed GOP base.

you know they don't care? how? what is it you think you know? Are you suggesting a family isn't important in the life of a child? Single moms on welfare is up to around 70% of blacks now. Why is it you think family support isn't important?
We have TERRIBLE foster programs, inner city schools, ridiculously expensive college and training, the worst inequality, upward mobility, homelessness Etc etc etc, all to save the rich GOP liars..., dupe.

We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, a GOP giveaway to the megarich since 1987. A disaster for the middle class and more, no money to invest in education college training infrastructure, you name it, misinformed GOP base.

So, the only manifestation of your claimed concern for those less fortunate is a desire to steal from others to help them? No willingness at all to contribute out of what is rightfully your own to give?

We have TERRIBLE foster programs, inner city schools, ridiculously expensive college and training, the worst inequality, upward mobility, homelessness Etc etc etc, all to save the rich GOP liars..., dupe.
I'll guess and hey, maybe I will be wrong, but those cities are run by demofk mayors right?

Why just the rich?

he's never seen the generosity of people after a tragic event like Hurricane and how people donate, or the go fund me page for cancer patients. He's one fked up human for sure.

Shit we have little kids putting together baskets for needy people. Documented for forever. but the rich cause that's his card.

I don't recall many historical events in my life, doesn't mean I have no soul. Why would you think the live being has no soul?
Because nobody, but nobody remembers being in the womb, so there’s a very good chance that the soul isn’t there yet. So aborting a vessel is no biggy and even god does it himself (spontaneous abortions).

Because nobody, but nobody remembers being in the womb, so there’s a very good chance that the soul isn’t there yet. So aborting a vessel is no biggy and even god does it himself (spontaneous abortions).
Who’s logic are you using?

Permanent memories don't really form until after you're three. That has nothing to do with ensoulment occurs.

Spontaneous abortions result almost exclusively from the death of an inviable embryo and occasionally in the embryonic phase of development.

Forum List

Back