6 Year Old Says Why Don’t We Give Away Everything 4 Free Surges to Top Of Polls

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-8-13_14-57-53.jpeg

Six-Year-Old Saying, 'Why Don't We Just Give Everything Away For Free?' Surges To Top Of Democratic Polls

Six year olds are not eligible to be President

C'mon, let's get serious...huh? (I don't mean the OP...I mean in general.)

Who doesn't like FREE STUFF?

Hell, I wouldn't mind if I can get someone to pay my taxes and bills - for free!

I would not mind if I could even get FREE porterhouse steak for dinner.

My point is, FREE stuff has to come from somewhere. So technically - IT'S NOT FREE! We will be taxed to have these folks get the FREE stuff. Whether it is FREE Healthcare, free food, even a free place to live.

Now, if these politicians want "chip in" with the taxes - and I don't mean charities - hell, then I am all in on the deal. But since these politicians complain about "we should allow these illegal immigrants FREE stuff" as soon as they "invade" our border. And we're supposed to "support them", when all they really want to do is "live a FREE life. And never bother to work. I have a serious problem with that. That includes those who are looking for FREE college tuition to be paid courtesy of the American taxpayers.

These so-called "Sanctuary cities" should be shut down permanently. Makes no sense to make these cities an "enabler" to the many "illegal immigrants" who are "looking for a better life".

If they want a better life...FIX YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS. THROW OUT THE BUMS OUT OF POLITICAL OFFICE. PROTEST AND STAND FIRM BY WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT LET THE GOVERNMENT DICTATE HOW YOU SHOULD LIVE YOUR LIVES.

8e92f18b3d3f000e5a7d985135cb02bc37c050e2c36bde557ae53168c7c36a24.jpg

Forum List

Back