6 Proofs That God Exists

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
If everything just happened, then there can be no eternality of anything and no rational reason for what exists to exist unless it's always been. And science has proven that this is not the case. And philosophy rationalizes that this isn't the case. And mathematics reveals that this cannot be the case. But GOD isn't a material being. HE reveals that HE is in fact SPIRIT. Unlike all the gods of the ancients, and all the things "moderns" desire ---- which are material. SPIRIT has no beginning.

It's the height of idiocy to suggest that, if someone can't explain with another reason, that it's all because of "God".

How silly.

Just try getting a Christian to acknowledge that something other than their idea of their Christian God could've done it, and they lose their shit.

Enjoy your faith. But, remember, it's called "faith" for a reason...

If everything just happened, then there can be no eternality of anything and no rational reason for what exists to exist unless it's always been. And science has proven that this is not the case. And philosophy rationalizes that this isn't the case. And mathematics reveals that this cannot be the case. But GOD isn't a material being. HE reveals that HE is in fact SPIRIT. Unlike all the gods of the ancients, and all the things "moderns" desire ---- which are material. SPIRIT has no beginning.

And how does something exist on a "spirit" level? It seems like a made up level that people can feel warm and fuzzy about because humans are emotional beings.

1) The universe must have a cause.

Er... why? This makes no sense at all.

And he uses the law of cause and effect to "prove" this, what a joke.

He tries to attack a singularity because it popped into existence from nothing. But he has no problem with a God popping into existence from nothing.

He also says that everything has to be scientific. While talking about a God. What a joke.

Is there any point going on?

1. What PROOF do you have that there was NOTHING before this supposed "beginning"?
Scientists THEORIZE, they don't state theories as FACT. If they do, they are CHARLATANS!
The fact that this idiot is taking science OUT of the context of theory, shows he knows NOTHING about what he's spewing!!

2. Design originates from the science fact, that when a DNA combines with other DNA, it produces a pattern that has been used previously, like a living copy machine. As far as the universe is concerned, it was shaped from star explosions, planet and sun gravity, and numerous other scientific works. To think that everything is based on a "supernatural" entity is ludicrous and nothing more than a crutch for refusing to see reality, and spreading more lies.

3. Life. Wow, this guy is delusional to the point of needing to be put in a rubber room!
Life evolved from chemicals that settled on this rock from meteors and other fragments, starting a chain reaction of embryonic proportions.

4. Morals are a human concept. There is nothing extraterrestrial about them. Just as what is "right" and what is "wrong" are human concepts, created by humans to enslave other humans to the will of those in charge. Just like the fantasy story you call the Bible!

5. Atheism is NOT based on materialism, but Catholicism is!!! Free will is a another human concept that really can only exist if there are NO laws and no one in power to maintain a particular thought or agenda in human society. Since humans have created laws and agendas for society to live by, there can be NO free will.

6. Reasoning is only a side effect of language and society being used to create and help society, and its members, make decisions without beating each other over the head with sticks.

This guy is basically saying, that some phantom somewhere, hiding in plain sight, has his puppet strings attached to everything in the universe, all puppeting everything all at once.

This jerk is taking it upon himself to act like the universal reservoir of ultimate knowledge!
He's GOT to be a Democrat.......thinking he knows EVERYTHING there is to know about EVERYTHING!!!

Society DEMANDS that this lunatic be locked up for our safety!!

Christ died on the cross and rose the 3rd day and the ascension occurred 40 days after his resurrection. God gave us morning and night, four beautiful seasons to enjoy, and the fact that we will be with our fellow believers when we die thanks to Jesus for washing away our sins with his shed blood.

Christ died on the cross and rose the 3rd day and the ascension occurred 40 days after his resurrection. God gave us morning and night, four beautiful seasons to enjoy, and the fact that we will be with our fellow believers when we die thanks to Jesus for washing away our sins with his shed blood.

Four beautiful seasons, unless you live where there are no seasons.

And God didn't give anything, because he doesn't exist.

To be clear, when you refer to “god” you are speaking of some unknown and undefined thing that has always been, is that correct? You are not speaking about the god as defined by the Bible or any other organized religion. Is that right?

7 - only God has the power to take human DNA and make it dumb enough to fall for religious bullshit.

God is spirit, and he materialized as a Man. God can become anything that he wants to be. He created everything. He has that power. He was , is and will be Eternal. He created time and the universe. He cleanses the Earth periodically when to much evil accumilates on its surface.
God is real. If it were not for God nothing would exist.!! He created Man and Woman., and all the ; living creatures on the Earth .

God is spirit, and he materialized as a Man. God can become anything that he wants to be. He created everything. He has that power. He was , is and will be Eternal. He created time and the universe. He cleanses the Earth periodically when to much evil accumilates on its surface.
God is real. If it were not for God nothing would exist.!! He created Man and Woman., and all the ; living creatures on the Earth .

That’s a nice story but I think this thread is about actual proof that your assertions are true

7 - only God has the power to take human DNA and make it dumb enough to fall for religious bullshit.
That's pretty ironic considering that Gregor Mendel - a 19th century Augustinian monk - is widely considered to be the father of genetics, don't you think?

I don't know that we humans with our tiny little minds will ever understand the origin of existence. If God created the universe, how did God come to exist? If we conclude that God has no beginning and no end, doesn't that contradict the notion that everything complex must have a creator? Could it be that mass and energy has no beginning? Beats me, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

And how does something exist on a "spirit" level? It seems like a made up level that people can feel warm and fuzzy about because humans are emotional beings.

Given that everything is made manifest by mind one must recognize that the physical world is entirely abstract and without ‘actuality’ apart from its linkage to consciousness. In reality consciousness is a better eternal source for the material world than the material world is as an eternal source of consciousness. Consciousness does not have the limitations that matter does in being an eternal source.

I don't know that we humans with our tiny little minds will ever understand the origin of existence. If God created the universe, how did God come to exist? If we conclude that God has no beginning and no end, doesn't that contradict the notion that everything complex must have a creator? Could it be that mass and energy has no beginning? Beats me, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
By virtue of the second law of thermodynamics matter and energy must have a beginning. There's no doubt the universe was created. Everything points to that.

If God created the universe, how did God come to exist? The only possible explanation is that God must be eternal and unchanging. That Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.

God is spirit, and he materialized as a Man.
the way they chose in their book is no different than for any other being alive today, frankly stepping on the stage through mary is beyond ridiculous ...

ridiculous, the depraved christians actually believe that fairytale. or most anything else written in their book.

God is spirit, and he materialized as a Man.
the way they chose in their book is no different than for any other being alive today, frankly stepping on the stage through mary is beyond ridiculous ...

ridiculous, the depraved christians actually believe that fairytale. or most anything else written in their book.

I am the Bread of Life (John 6:35)
I am the Light of the World (John 8:12)
I am the Door (John 10:9)
I am the Good Shepherd (John 10:11,14)
I am the Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25)
I am the Way and the Truth and the Life (John 14:6)
I am the Vine (John 15:1,5)

I agree with everything you say minus the not losing sleep part- as I like to think about random things just to torment myself so I don’t sleep usually.. it often includes origins of life. I will surely like proof but not wanting to rush this life in any way for it lol

YouTube is where I go to learn about spirits, supernatural entities and things that go bump in the night.

Forum List

Back