When you see atheists coming out of the woodwork here to criticize and mock...

I was at a pro-life rally and when the opponents came they chanted blasphemous slogans:

"Hail Mary full of grace, keep abortion legal and safe."

"Keep your rosaries off our ovaries."

I knew it was Satan who filled their mouths with those words.

• Banned
...Christianity, just remember, their demon handlers sent them.

That is all.
If atheists had demon handlers, they wouldnt be atheists. Anyone who is being handled by a demon is a true believer.
Atheists are under demonic influence, even though they don't believe in such entities.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

That is all.
If atheists had demon handlers, they wouldnt be atheists. Anyone who is being handled by a demon is a true believer.
Atheists are under demonic influence, even though they don't believe in such entities.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
There are a lot of atheists in the world. If they were all under the control of demons, they would be doing a bunch of evil shit all the time, unless demons arent as bad as people make them out to be. It just doesnt add up. I find this particular theory about atheists and demonic possession to be flawed.

I don't think all atheists are possessed by Satan.

I do believe that it would be difficult to obey God's commandments while denying there is a God.

Question: how does anyone know that somebody else is an "atheist,"i.e. a person who does not believe that a supreme being exists?

Adherents to the Christian faith have contended against each other for 2,000 years. Jews, Muslims, and probably those of other faiths historically have squabled among themselves. People who don't believe in the existence of a supreme being really don't say much.

The term "atheist" is just a word that people sling at each other.

Demon handlers???

Question: how does anyone know that somebody else is an "atheist,"i.e. a person who does not believe that a supreme being exists?

Adherents to the Christian faith have contended against each other for 2,000 years. Jews, Muslims, and probably those of other faiths historically have squabled among themselves. People who don't believe in the existence of a supreme being really don't say much.

The term "atheist" is just a word that people sling at each other.

Demon handlers???
You know they are an atheist when they say they are an atheist. Take me for example. Im an atheist. I have no ill will towards Christians and you wont find me mocking them, but i will entertain a discussion about whether or not i am being handled by a demon. I cannot say that god doesnt exist, but i believe i can effectively defend against any accusations that im being controlled by a demon, without insulting anyone.

I don't think all atheists are possessed by Satan.

I do believe that it would be difficult to obey God's commandments while denying there is a God.
Technically he said "demon", of which there are many. If the Bible is correct, it is plausible that there would be enough demons to possess all atheists, but even if the bible is right, i still dont believe all atheists are possessed by demons. Like i said earlier, it doesnt add up.

Demon handlers???
Demons want to destroy God's creation and mock God. They influence everyone, including me. The difference between you and me is that I am aware of them whereas you deny their existence, which is exactly the way they want it. After all, they want that you reject God and join them in Hell.

That is all.
I bet some atheist moves this thread to an incorrect subforum because they hate us so much. Maybe it gets closed because we aren't allowed to attack atheists as a group, or maybe it is "not a clean start". Either way, I bet an atheist interferes with this excellent thread...

Though I'm a believer in Christ, I've always respected Atheist's views, to see things that way. Can't blame them for believing it honestly
Do you believe in demonic possession?
For some weird reason, even as an atheist, i kind of like the idea of demonic possession. Its sooo fucking creepy. Demon shit in movies always scares me. :laugh:

That is all.

There are a lot of atheists in the world. If they were all under the control of demons, they would be doing a bunch of evil shit all the time, unless demons arent as bad as people make them out to be. It just doesnt add up. I find this particular theory about atheists and demonic possession to be flawed.
They ARE doing evil stuff all the time.

Demon handlers???
Demons want to destroy God's creation and mock God. They influence everyone, including me. The difference between you and me is that I am aware of them whereas you deny their existence, which is exactly the way they want it. After all, they want that you reject God and join them in Hell.
Demons would absolutely want to do those things, but so would mundane Earthling trolls. People love to mock shit. If demons existed, i feel like forum chats are too small time to satisfy their thirst for evil. Serial killers, animal torturers, etc would make a much better case for demonic possession.

Forum List

Back