6 promises Trump has made about health care

if president trump, even if later than initially estimated,gives us what he promised on health care coverage, he would definitely get my praise for it!

I really don't care about them. One of the reasons I didn't support Trump in the primaries was because he wasn't for repealing ONLY. Get rid of Obamacare and don't replace it with anything. So the more that doesn't happen with regard to the GOP version, the better as far as I'm concerned.

None of you pricks who supported 0bama, Pelosi, and Reid have any moral, ethical, or reasonable ground to stand on talking about Trump and lying. Trump has a LOT of lying to do to catch up to the Liar-In-Chief 0bama.
Trump has lied more in one week than Obama did in 8 years. Now prove me wrong

Be careful with the "lie" talk. Trump has plenty of those that can be pointed out but campaigning for a bill or policy and not hitting every mark isn't exactly a lie, as bills are designed and negotiated by congress. You probably don't consider Obamas missed marks on the healthcare bill lies, so don't claim that Trumps are. Or perhaps you think both Obama and Trump were lying.
I listed 6 Trump lies, and they are complete lies. This has nothing to do with Congress, only this lying piece of garbage
Yes he is an embarrassment and a total liar... but the lies you point out about the healthcare bill are the same "lies" that obama told... "keep your doctor keep your plan" "save 2500 a year in premiums" etc.

Are you calling Obama a liar too?
Most people did keep their doctor and their plan
And many didn't... I dont think that makes obama a liar, many factors went into it. You gotta give Trump the same slack that you give Obama unless you want to be a hypocrite. There are plenty of other lies and deceptions to go after Trump about

More psychotic hate speech from the left sponsored by Media Matters? Trump has only been President for six freaking months and he has to deal with obstructionist democrats and the mine field of Obamacare that is imploding daily. Maybe lefties need a remedial course in civics 101 but the President only signs a bill into law. It's impossible to fulfill a political promise if he doesn't get the bill on his desk and the best course of action so far is to drain the swamp to give him some room to work.
Just how is Obamacare imploding daily, asshole?
there goes the name calling....."you dont agree with me,so you must be an asshole"

Be careful with the "lie" talk. Trump has plenty of those that can be pointed out but campaigning for a bill or policy and not hitting every mark isn't exactly a lie, as bills are designed and negotiated by congress. You probably don't consider Obamas missed marks on the healthcare bill lies, so don't claim that Trumps are. Or perhaps you think both Obama and Trump were lying.
I listed 6 Trump lies, and they are complete lies. This has nothing to do with Congress, only this lying piece of garbage
Yes he is an embarrassment and a total liar... but the lies you point out about the healthcare bill are the same "lies" that obama told... "keep your doctor keep your plan" "save 2500 a year in premiums" etc.

For the most part, the only people who were affected by ACA were the uninsured, Insurance companies were virtually out of the individual health insurance policy business. So the myth that people could not keep their old plan is simply not true.

You live are such a pathetic bunch. You think that we care about campaign promises? The vast majority of us voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary. No matter what bull shit you come up with, he's still not Hillary.
Yes, sadly he is not Hillary, a woman who would have made the world not hate this country

There is a big difference between promising to put a bill before congress and promising that he will get it done. Trump never said that he was going to put any bill to congress. He promised that if the voters elected him, all of these things would happen.
Obama did the same thing... every politician does. Yes Trump is the most full of shot candidate that I've ever seen but don't have a double standard. Like I told the OP there are much better "lies" to point out that are actually lies

More psychotic hate speech from the left sponsored by Media Matters? Trump has only been President for six freaking months and he has to deal with obstructionist democrats and the mine field of Obamacare that is imploding daily. Maybe lefties need a remedial course in civics 101 but the President only signs a bill into law. It's impossible to fulfill a political promise if he doesn't get the bill on his desk and the best course of action so far is to drain the swamp to give him some room to work.
there goes the name calling....."you dont agree with me,so you must be an asshole"
I only call pathetic and repetitive liars, assholes. You qualify.

There is a big difference between promising to put a bill before congress and promising that he will get it done. Trump never said that he was going to put any bill to congress. He promised that if the voters elected him, all of these things would happen.
Obama did the same thing... every politician does. Yes Trump is the most full of shot candidate that I've ever seen but don't have a double standard. Like I told the OP there are much better "lies" to point out that are actually lies

This thread has nothing to do with Obama. Read the thread title.

For the most part, the only people who were affected by ACA were the uninsured, Insurance companies were virtually out of the individual health insurance policy business. So the myth that people could not keep their old plan is simply not true.
Catostrophic plans and plans that didn't meet regulations were dropped and people lost them. Premiums also increased when it was said they would be reduced.

I really don't care about them. One of the reasons I didn't support Trump in the primaries was because he wasn't for repealing ONLY. Get rid of Obamacare and don't replace it with anything. So the more that doesn't happen with regard to the GOP version, the better as far as I'm concerned.

None of you pricks who supported 0bama, Pelosi, and Reid have any moral, ethical, or reasonable ground to stand on talking about Trump and lying. Trump has a LOT of lying to do to catch up to the Liar-In-Chief 0bama.
Trump has lied more in one week than Obama did in 8 years. Now prove me wrong

That has already been done and I don't care what you think. Stay stupid, continue to say stupid shit, I don't care.

My responses have been right in line with the OP

You live are such a pathetic bunch. You think that we care about campaign promises? The vast majority of us voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary. No matter what bull shit you come up with, he's still not Hillary.
Yes, sadly he is not Hillary, a woman who would have made the world not hate this country

That's because the world wants the US taken down and stripped of its power and wealth, they love anyone who will do that, they loved 0bama and they would have loved Hillary.

I only call pathetic and repetitive liars, assholes. You qualify.
then include yourself on your list....i have read your posts...pathetic and repetitive.....

Catostrophic plans and plans that didn't meet regulations were dropped and people lost them. Premiums also increased when it was said they would be reduced.

My 50 year career was as a health insurance executive, and again, only a few companies were still wring individual health policies when I retired in 2003

The OP is about Trump's lies about healthcare. if you want to talk about Obama's lies about health care, feel free to start a thread about it.

The OP is about Trump's lies about healthcare. if you want to talk about Obama's lies about health care, feel free to start a thread about it.

How convenient for you. You get to complain about lies, all the while refusing to address the multitude of times when it was OK by you.

That isn't how real life works nit wit.

My 50 year career was as a health insurance executive, and again, only a few companies were still wring individual health policies when I retired in 2003
I'm not seeing your point

I'm not trying to focus on Obama... I'm pointing out the inaccuracy in using the word "LIE" Trump made campaign promises about healthcare that it doesn't look like will make the bill. Obama did the same thing. I don't think Obama lied, I think they just failed to follow through with their projections for the plan. Trump is doing the same thing in that regard. He lies about almost everything else.

Forum List

Back