6 months in, Obama's only problem was chapped buttcheeks.....

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
...from Liberals and their Media lined up to kiss his ass all day long. Now 6 months in Liberals are declaring Donald Trump a failure and screaming for Impeachment. What a difference when Liberals don't get what they want, huh?

...from Liberals and their Media lined up to kiss his ass all day long. Now 6 months in Liberals are declaring Donald Trump a failure and screaming for Impeachment. What a difference when Liberals don't get what they want, huh?
This is what WINNING trump style feels like.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Trump is even abandoning the Liberal principle of steal from the middle-class and give to the politically connected, what an outrage!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
I got a SCOTUS pick. You got dick.
I got a roll back on gun mandates. You got dick.
I got the Senate. You got dick.
I got the House. You got dick.
I got more governors. You got dick.
I got more state Senates. You got dick.
I got more state houses. You got dick.
I got TPP killed. You got dick.
I got climate change killed. You got dick.
I got fewer illegal border crossings. You got dick.
I got fewer terrorists coming in. You got dick.
I got a Christian in the oval office. You got dick.

I'm doing fine myself really. You enjoying all that dick?

Fury

I got a SCOTUS pick. You got dick.
I got a roll back on gun mandates. You got dick.
I got the Senate. You got dick.
I got the House. You got dick.
I got more governors. You got dick.
I got more state Senates. You got dick.
I got more state houses. You got dick.
I got TPP killed. You got dick.
I got climate change killed. You got dick.
I got fewer illegal border crossings. You got dick.
I got fewer terrorists coming in. You got dick.
I got a Christian in the oval office. You got dick.

I'm doing fine myself really. You enjoying all that dick?

Fury
ROTFLMAO. I'd say you are the one that is obsessed with dick.

And you also got fucked, but you are just too stupid to realize it. Just ask your favorite "christian" (bbbwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhh) in the Oval Office about it. LOL.

Forum List

Back