6 dead among 24 shot Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning

Oh man oh man I know we mock it but geeze louise how many have to die because of liberal stupidity?

nocarry.png

Alaska has no gun control but is #2 in gun deaths in the USA. How's no gun control doing for ya? Humans kill nothing new, but playing partisans hacks gets you no where either.

Last edited:
It's fairly easy to get firearms in the suburbs.
Easier to get them on the streets of Chicago.
Impossible. Gun control laws WORK.

Obviously, you're lying, sir.

That's MISTER sir to you, bub.

LOL. There was a really good segment on 20/20 I think it was. Young reporter and team drove the 'hoods of Chiraq interviewing the bangers. One kid said "hell, ain't no thing getting a gun around here".

This isn't that story, but I just searched "Chiraq" and came up with this...

The Journal : Home or war zone? ?Chiraq? at its peak

Last edited:
It's fairly easy to get firearms in the suburbs.
Easier to get them on the streets of Chicago.
Impossible. Gun control laws WORK.

Obviously, you're lying, sir.

That's MISTER sir to you, bub.

LOL. There was a really good segment on 20/20 I think it was. Young reporter and team drove the 'hoods of Chiraq interviewing the bangers. One kid said "hell, ain't no thing getting a gun around here".

This isn't that story, but I just searched "Chiraq" and came up with this...

The Journal : Home or war zone? ?Chiraq? at its peak
:evil: All lies. Gun control works. Therefore, no one in Chicago can get guns.

MISTER sir.

I won't pull any punches here. Firearms are more of a deficit than an asset to this society. I believe that the second amendment is obsolete. We need to re-think the idea of allowing firearms in the hands of civilians. They are intended to be brutal and harmful, it's no surprise they get abused, no matter what constraints are placed on them. The fact that "gun control" isn't working is an hint that an out and out ban is necessary. We are better off without them as a society. In my opinion, don't mean to be confrontational.

Alaska has no gun control but is #2 in gun deaths in the USA. How's no gun control doing for ya? Humans kill nothing new, but playing partisans hacks gets you no where either.

Yep, mainly through suicide and as was discovered in England when guns were outlawed the people killed themselves with a different method.

Gun death rate in Alaska pales next to death by sloth and poor health | Alaska Dispatch

Umm, Alaska has about a 57% gun ownership and 19 firearms related murders in the entire state in 2010. Chicago beats the 2nd largest state in the Union every weekend.

Forum List

Back