56 Percent of Americans don't believe in abortion on demand.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Go figure.

And they never have.

"56% of Americans think that abortion should not be legal on request, with 17% saying that it should never be allowed and 39% saying that it should only be allowed in certain special cases. 16% support abortion until the first trimester, while 9% support it until the point of survivability. 20% believe that abortion should always be legal."

The abortion nuts are but a tiny portion of the population.

So when you hear the baby killers screeching the majority supports abortion on demand..remember..they're lying. They always lie, because they know that killing babies for profit and fun is wrong, and people will not endorse it unless they lie to them.

YouGov Three quarters say Longmont attack is murder

Who's demanding abortions? Most people request them.

If it comforts you, I also reject abortion on demand. Nobody should be able to demand someone perform an abortion on them.

Hilarious abortion humor. Gotta love that.

Meanwhile, how does it feel to be part of a despised extremist fringe group?

You tell us. We know everyone hates the extremist pro-lifers, being they're proudly anti-liberty, kind of pervy and some seriously ugly souls.

How do you cope with it? Do you hide your depravity from people in the real world?

Oh, rigging the polls with loaded questions is an old pro-life trick, and nobody pays attention to it. If you ask straightforward questions ...

Majority Supports Legal Abortion But Details Indicate Ambivalence - ABC News
---
Fifty-five percent in this ABC News/Washington Post poll say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 41 percent believe it should be entirely or mostly illegal. Those almost exactly match their long-term averages, 55-42 percent, in more than 30 ABC/Post polls since 1995.
---

If it comforts you, I also reject abortion on demand. Nobody should be able to demand someone perform an abortion on them.

I see the same numbers for people supporting gay marriages. But you don't seem swayed by polls in that case.

You have made fun of abortion before and its disgusting. Abortion is NOT funny.

As for the OP, those people probably should not "demand" an abortion.

Now, quit being a meddling old hag and MYOB.

Go figure.

And they never have.

"56% of Americans think that abortion should not be legal on request, with 17% saying that it should never be allowed and 39% saying that it should only be allowed in certain special cases. 16% support abortion until the first trimester, while 9% support it until the point of survivability. 20% believe that abortion should always be legal."

So when you hear the baby killers screeching the majority supports abortion on demand..remember..they're lying. They always lie, because they know that killing babies for profit and fun is wrong, and people will not endorse it unless they lie to them.

Just looked at your link.

Your OP is a lie.

I see the same numbers for people supporting gay marriages. But you don't seem swayed by polls in that case.
Stop trying to derail the thread. If that's true (and it's not) then make a different thread about it, loon.

You tell us. We know everyone hates the extremist pro-lifers, being they're proudly anti-liberty, kind of pervy and some seriously ugly souls.

How do you cope with it? Do you hide your depravity from people in the real world?

Oh, rigging the polls with loaded questions is an old pro-life trick, and nobody pays attention to it. If you ask straightforward questions ...

---
Fifty-five percent in this ABC News/Washington Post poll say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 41 percent believe it should be entirely or mostly illegal. Those almost exactly match their long-term averages, 55-42 percent, in more than 30 ABC/Post polls since 1995.
---

Lol.

As I said. You people have to lie in order to justify baby killing. And this is a classic example of it.

Langer Research = ABC's private polling company. I'm sure they're great, lol.

"After 20 years producing award-winning public opinion surveys for ABC News and its international media partners, Langer Research Associates was founded in August 2010 to offer its industry-leading research and data evaluation services to a broader clientele."

They're leftist propaganda henchmen. Disregard.

About Us Langer Research Associates

Last edited:
Go figure.

And they never have.

I hate abortion but, look at the bright side.

Without it, we would have been a Democratic Party Dictatorship by now.

Don't like it, don't have one, don't cause one.

Let God deal with it, we tried, and we failed.

Stop trying to derail the thread. If that's true (and it's not) then make a different thread about it, loon.

Not derailling. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. And yes, it is true.

Hahahahaaaa.......hehhehheheeeee....(snort).....53 million is hardly a fringe group. It's 1/6th of the current American population, you stupid phucking idiot.

Induced Abortion in the United States
July 2014
• In 2011, 1.06 million abortions were performed, down 13% from 1.21 million in 2008. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred.[2]

Induced Abortion in the United States

Not derailling. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. And yes, it is true.

Indeed it is. Poor KosherTwit.

y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55%

---
---

Lol.

As I said. You people have to lie in order to justify baby killing. And this is a classic example of it.

Langer Research = ABC's private polling company. I'm sure they're great, lol.

"After 20 years producing award-winning public opinion surveys for ABC News and its international media partners, Langer Research Associates was founded in August 2010 to offer its industry-leading research and data evaluation services to a broader clientele."

They're leftist propaganda henchmen. Disregard.

About Us Langer Research Associates

And how about your source? Yougov.com
Who funds them? Idiots like you, perhaps.

Go figure.

And they never have.

I'm only ok with abortion in the case of rape (and expect a police report to hae been filed to this effect, not just saying you were raped like,) or if the life or serious health risk to the mother is at hand.

Go figure.

And they never have.

I'm only ok with abortion in the case of rape (and expect a police report to hae been filed to this effect, not just saying you were raped like,) or if the life or serious health risk to the mother is at hand.
Which is right in line with the majority of Americans.

As I said, the ones who believe in abortion on demand are a small, lunatic fringe. Like the weirdos populating this thread with their weird pro-death screechings.

Go figure.

And they never have.

Which is right in line with the majority of Americans.

As I said, the ones who believe in abortion on demand are a small, lunatic fringe. Like the weirdos populating this thread with their weird pro-death screechings.

I don't object to death, am for expanding the death penalty (crimes eligible for it like to include all violent crimes,) defensive wars, but not the deliberate killing of an innocent as with abortion. At the same time though, forcing a rape victim to carry her attacker's baby isn't fair, nor is sacrificing both forcing a dangerous continuation of the pregnancy.

Anyone who wants to say that a zygote or a fetus is equal in autonomy and consciousness as a full born human simply has zygus for brains.

Forum List

Back