Majority Of U.S. Catholics Think Abortion Should Be Legal, Survey Shows

If you want to follow gods suggestions then follow them, others can do as they wish while you mind your own business and all will be fine.
I told you already numerous times, that ABORTION and it being declared ILLEGAL after week 8-12 by LAW, in e.g. the USA, has NOTHING to do with religion.
But owns it's legal time-frame for an abortion solely to the SCIENTIFIC community, hence the government instituted abortion laws.

Why don't you just simply stick to your own selfish and irresponsible Lefty/Lib lifestyle mindset, ignore the scientific community and leave Christian believes out of this?

Last edited:
I told you already numerous times, that ABORTION and it being declared ILLEGAL after week 8-12 by LAW, in e.g. the USA, has NOTHING to do with religion.
But owns it's legal time-frame for an abortion solely to the SCIENTIFIC community, hence the government instituted abortion laws.

Why don't you just simply stick to your own selfish and irresponsible Lefty/Lib lifestyle mindset, ignore the scientific community and leave Christian believes out of this?
You say a lot of stuff and if Christians would keep their faith out of the discussion so would I.

You say a lot of stuff and if Christians would keep their faith out of the discussion so would I.
Who are you to "demand"?, that adhering Christians and/or radical/extremist Christian believers aren't entitled to voice out their opinions??

So much for "liberty, "free speech" and "liberalism" being harbored amongst Lefty/Lib extremists, when "their" convictions are being opposed!! :auiqs.jpg:
Today's MAGA's factually own their existence to folks like you!!:smoke:

Who are you to "demand"?, that adhering Christians and/or radical/extremist Christian believers aren't entitled to voice out their opinions??

So much for "liberty, "free speech" and "liberalism" being harbored amongst Left/Lib extremists, when "their" convictions are being opposed!! :auiqs.jpg:
Today's MAGA's factually own their existence to folks like you!!:smoke:
Your convictions are rules you need to follow. Not rules others need to follow

Your convictions are rules you need to follow. Not rules others need to follow
A plain nonsense statement from you, as usual.

I simply adhere towards EXISTING LAWS (implemented by a democratic elected government), and not solely towards personal convictions such as you and your lefty/lib mates. Thus constantly defying existing democratic laws - via manipulation and violence.

FYI, my "conviction" lies in a "true" democracy, aka a government run via peoples plebiscites. - see Switzerland. And not some MINORITY telling me what to do or what is supposedly right or wrong.

A plain nonsense statement from you, as usual.

I simply adhere towards EXISTING LAWS (implemented by a democratic elected government), and not solely towards personal convictions such as you and your lefty/lib mates. Thus constantly defying existing democratic laws - via manipulation and violence.

FYI, my "conviction" lies in a "true" democracy, aka a government run via peoples plebiscites. - see Switzerland. And not some MINORITY telling me what to do or what is supposedly right or wrong.
Then you must have hated the overturn of Roe, existing law, majority opinion and all .

Then you must have hated the overturn of Roe, existing law, majority opinion and all .
I don't hate, but "oppose" any radical political party that uses manipulation, corruption and violence to further and impose their MINORITY convictions onto a MAJORITY. Which part about a "Peoples Plebiscite", thus a "true" democracy, is it that you don't understand?

Therefore I oppose radical Democrats = Lefty/Libs, and radical Republicans = MAGA's.
And naturally - both radical minorities are in full opposition towards a government form, that would be run via Peoples Plebiscites.

“Pew Research found that about six in 10 Catholics in the U.S. think abortion should be legal, with 39% saying it should be legal in most cases and 22% saying it should be legal in all cases.”

Clearly a majority of Catholics correctly understand that one can support reproductive autonomy and privacy rights while also opposing abortion as a matter of religious dogma.

Oooops.....

There went the separation of church and state.

Forum List

Back