52 Executive Orders in 20 Days

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Remember when Joe Biden and Democrats were saying how those who rule by executive orders were dictators?

I mean, this is real life. This isn't an SNL skit.

If we had a living, breathing media, they'd call him on it. But we don't, it's a Democrat propaganda arm, defending it.

1613010602356.png

Remember when Joe Biden and Democrats were saying how those who rule by executive orders were dictators?

If we had a living, breathing media, they'd call him on it. But we don't, it's a Democrat propaganda arm, defending it.
I would be okay with 52 executive orders if they were good ones.

I just went through a lot of them, and this is what I came up with...

- Kill thousands of American jobs by cancelling the Keystone pipeline on day one.
- Let Creepy men pee in our daughters' restrooms
- Let boys compete in girls' sports, ruining the careers of some women, and disenfranchising some of them from getting sports scholarships.
- Freezing the Wall and opening the borders to illegals by stopping deportations, essentially making the whole US a sanctuary nation. Letting in criminals, hurting American citizens' wages, and possibly spreading COVID.
- Lots of stuff on Climate Change which will have no real impact other than raising energy prices for millions of poor Americans and killing more jobs.
- Cancelling the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians. Biden is a racist.
- Requiring everyone to wear arguably-ineffective masks at all times on federal property, Which he completely ignored himself, along with his press secretary and Dem members of Congress, infringing upon the fundamental right of Americans to make their own medical decisions.
- Allowing illegal immigrants, who in Biden's own words should not be "above the law," to be counted in the US census for determining representation, even though they are not allowed to vote.
- Cancelling Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses - more Big Government.

Conversely,
Trump knows that a strong economy and full employment fixes just about every single problem in the world.
- Poverty & hunger
- Crime
- Social Security solvency
- Health care
- Military threats
- etc.

Give Joe a break, man.
The man is unspeakably evil. He just doesn't deserve even that much consideration.
- Kill thousands of American jobs by cancelling the Keystone pipeline on day one.
Kick that damned labor union and the government-mandated mental health insurance out of the picture, and see if there are any real jobs left.
- Let Creepy men pee in our daughters' restrooms
You mean like the male coach of the girls basketball team?
- Let boys compete in girls' sports, ruining the careers of some women, and disenfranchising some of them from getting sports scholarships.
Dude, you're just plain fucking too many whores, and forcing other men to pay the price for your beer and pizza which they didn't order.

Seems he's revoking every achievement of Trump except..........
.......drumroll.
.....the U.S Embassy move to Jerusalem.
Being the only foreskin in the cabinet, who can blame him.

You moron - he hasn't written a single law via EO. He's using them to change policy and reverse TR☭MP's disasters.

Why are Republicans like you such fucking ignoramuses?

You moron - he hasn't written a single law via EO. He's using them to change policy and reverse TR☭MP's disasters.

Trump's disasters?
Like lowering the price of insulin?
Stopping travel from lawless, anarchaic states with Islamic terror threats?
Blocking men from taking part in women's sports.
Stopping the anti-white propaganda in schools.
Excluding illegals from the census.
Allowing Liberians who fled Civil war to stay in the U.S (Biden revoked that)

And the list goes on.

You have that airhead, former barista, lunatic as an avatar and you're calling people ignoramuses??

No I don't remember that nor does anyone , you can' sell your bullshit here. You piece of shit God and leader looks pretty bad after the first day.

Trump's disasters?
Like lowering the price of insulin?
Stopping travel from lawless, anarchaic states with Islamic terror threats?
Blocking men from taking part in women's sports.
Stopping the anti-white propaganda in schools.
Excluding illegals from the census.
Allowing Liberians who fled Civil war to stay in the U.S (Biden revoked that)

And the list goes on.
thats zero for 7 , funny hate party lies all of them , hardley even close to reality.

No I don't remember that nor does anyone , you can' sell your bullshit here. You piece of shit God and leader looks pretty bad after the first day.
You don't remember because you're a spoonfed CNN spastic.

The moron doesn't even know what he's signing. After his morning oatmeal, Pelosi brings in the daily batch of EOs for him to sign. It's straight out of a sit-com only the jokes on us.
What he is doing is erasing the idea even that Trump even existed , we are hoping for 100 in the next few days. erase that pile of shit and then we move on to all of you who supported trying to bring down our republic to force in your pile of shit dictator. Every patriot in this country have you traitors marked for the rest of your lives , you sold out your country , you pissed on our constitution and flag , All pond scum has to go , that is every single one of Trump supporters.

The moron doesn't even know what he's signing. After his morning oatmeal, Pelosi brings in the daily batch of EOs for him to sign. It's straight out of a sit-com only the jokes on us.
What he is doing is erasing the idea even that Trump even existed , we are hoping for 100 in the next few days. erase that pile of shit and then we move on to all of you who supported trying to bring down our republic to force in your pile of shit dictator. Every patriot in this country have you traitors marked for the rest of your lives , you sold out your country , you pissed on our constitution and flag , All pond scum has to go , that is every single one of Trump supporters.
Are you drunk or a POC? Your English is abysmal.

Forum List

Back