50 years of green fAiL

How much bigger is China's population?
Countries with a comparable population to America's are all greener.

I think? Can you check that out for us?
What a Chicom shill! Xi must be soooo proud!

I never realized that CO2 was a per capita problem. Why, it’s almost as if Manmade Global Warming BS was an effort to drive down the US economy

You know China emits double our CO2 and it’s far far dirtier than anything close to our emissions

Protest Beijing

Beijing's air is already protesting ... yech ...

Countries with a comparable population to America's are all greener. (quoting Donald H.)

Indonesia and Brazil ... both are quite poor ... poor like China and India ... better to compare individual US States with with countries of comparable population ... maybe find a few with internet connections ... because bitching about Chinese pollution ain't getting into China over the internet ...

Washington State is greenest of all ... why it's called the "Ever" Green State, it's for"ever" green ... ha ha get it ... evergreen = ever green ... Seattle likes to be called the Emerald City ... because everything is green as green can be ... vital green, the green of life, of flowering ... [sigh] ... green ... forever ...

Green like 100% carbon-neutral renewable hydroelectricity Green ...

Last edited:
and in another twenty years we'll run out of fossil fuels, with finest nuclear power plant designs possible ... safety will be the first casualty ... we'll throw these plants up as fast as possible, anything to get juice in the grid ... and accidents will fill the environment with radioactive debris ... miscarriages, birth defects, poisoning ... whole regions across the Earth's surface rendered unfit for human habitation ...

I think I saw this movie ... I love a happy ending

mad-max-thunderdome-01.jpg

The reason none of their predictions ever come true is because the basic data used to make the predictions have always been mostly fraudulent.

The Principle Scientists even admitted that they just made shit up in the Climategate emails. Big time. We have caught government agencies like NOAA. NASA and the UN Climate Commission doctoring up data like applying fudge factors when measuring temperatures at different locations. The methodology of using proxy data to determine historical world wide temperature assessments has been so corrupted as to be mostly worthless. The idiots then use the fraudulent to create shit in shit out computer models that make the predictions that never come true.

Climate change is real. Man made climate change is a scam by Leftests to fuck over the economy like Leftests always want to do for some despicable reason.

The reason none of their predictions ever come true is because the basic data used to make the predictions have always been mostly fraudulent.

The Principle Scientists even admitted that they just made shit up in the Climategate emails. Big time. We have caught government agencies like NOAA. NASA and the UN Climate Commission doctoring up data like applying fudge factors when measuring temperatures at different locations. The methodology of using proxy data to determine historical world wide temperature assessments has been so corrupted as to be mostly worthless. The idiots then use the fraudulent to create shit in shit out computer models that make the predictions that never come true.

Climate change is real. Man made climate change is a scam by Leftests to fuck over the economy like Leftests always want to do for some despicable reason.

We kept that secret from stupid people ... smart people knew BIG money was going to be flowing into these PUBLICALLY TRADED CORPORATIONS ...

Man made climate change is a scam by SMART PEOPLE to fuck over STUPID PEOPLE, like SMART PEOPLE always do ... for some despicable reason ...

Here's NOAAs data, which includes a statement as to HOW they came up with the data ... but more importantly HOW it's used ... please point and describe what is fraudulent ... they're giving us the derivative value, it's left to us to perform the integration ...

Last edited:
We kept that secret from stupid people ... smart people knew BIG money was going to be flowing into these PUBLICALLY TRADED CORPORATIONS ...
Which ones? I've got some money to invest and you must be one of those smart people.
Man made climate change is a scam by SMART PEOPLE to fuck over STUPID PEOPLE, like SMART PEOPLE always do ... for some despicable reason ...
So... the scientists... all those scientists. Are THEY the ones fucking over the stupid people?
Here's NOAAs data, which includes a statement as to HOW they came up with the data ... but more importantly HOW it's used ... please point and describe what is fraudulent ... they're giving us the derivative value, it's left to us to perform the integration ...
YOU are the one who said it was fraudulent. Why aren't YOU pointing out to us what is fraudulent? And I see you got a week or two into Calculus I. Very impressive. Incorrect, but VERY impressive. Here is the link they provide to the more detailed description of how they calculate the Earth's average temperature: Climate Data Primer

YOU are the one who said it was fraudulent.

Citation? ... sorry buddy boy, I've never said anyone was fraudulent ... indeed I condone all the research money and more ... pour it on ...

I said the data is lacking ... not that it is fraudulent ... and I've always acknowledged that AGW Theory is sound scientifically ... it only lack proper demonstration ...

=====

If 30% of the galaxies throughout the known universe were blue-shifted ... we'd all call Hubble's Law bullshit ... why are you so quick to accept a 30% failure rate for CO2's roll in temperature? ... or maybe you don't look at these graphs and didn't know temperatures go down when CO2 goes up ... click the link in my post, edify yourself ...

Citation? ... sorry buddy boy, I've never said anyone was fraudulent ... indeed I condone all the research money and more ... pour it on ...
ReinyDays said "Here's NOAAs data, which includes a statement as to HOW they came up with the data ... but more importantly HOW it's used ... please point and describe what is fraudulent"
I said the data is lacking ... not that it is fraudulent ... and I've always acknowledged that AGW Theory is sound scientifically ... it only lack proper demonstration ...
ReinyDays said "Man made climate change is a scam by SMART PEOPLE to fuck over STUPID PEOPLE, like SMART PEOPLE always do ... for some despicable reason ..."

Have you been drinking? How did you plan on getting away with lies like that when the proof was in the post immediately above?
If 30% of the galaxies throughout the known universe were blue-shifted ... we'd all call Hubble's Law bullshit ... why are you so quick to accept a 30% failure rate for CO2's roll in temperature? ... or maybe you don't look at these graphs and didn't know temperatures go down when CO2 goes up ... click the link in my post, edify yourself ...
No one has ever said that CO2 is the only factor affecting global temperatures and no one has ever suggested that there would not be variability. But if you think these data don't show significant warming
IXOp1xthuSDlPNBqPb-hJzkVY2yeQTptx6Bt5tFGTJ4.PNG

or that these data don't show a high degree of correlation

file-20170606-3681-1kf3xwv.jpg

then you've either chosen to lie to yourself or you're as stupid as a rock.

ReinyDays said "Here's NOAAs data, which includes a statement as to HOW they came up with the data ... but more importantly HOW it's used ... please point and describe what is fraudulent"

ReinyDays said "Man made climate change is a scam by SMART PEOPLE to fuck over STUPID PEOPLE, like SMART PEOPLE always do ... for some despicable reason ..."

Have you been drinking? How did you plan on getting away with lies like that when the proof was in the post immediately above?

No one has ever said that CO2 is the only factor affecting global temperatures and no one has ever suggested that there would not be variability. But if you think these data don't show significant warming

lol.......youve posted up those graphs 1,000 times in here. Nobody cares.......still.

Reiny? Any comment? Do those first data show significant warming? Do those second data show a high degree of correlation?

Forum List

Back