50,000 Muslims flood football stadium to celebrate sacrifice

50,000 Muslims Flood Football Stadium To Celebrate ‘Festival of Sacrifice’

Oh imagine the sacrifices such a loving peaceful cult aren’t they

Ya mean like ---- Easter?

I understand that thing gets parades to celebrate sacrifice.
Chocolate bunnies too.
Easter celebrates a resurrection, ya loopy jew.

A resurrection after a SACRIFICE, Dimbulb.

I'm not a loopy Jew (it would be capitalized); I'm a Catholic who escaped.
There was no sacrifice Jesus was executed by the Government.

To be fair, my ancestors thought he was an illegal from Mexico....oooops.

My inlaws are lace curtain Irish, Bat Sheva.

Not familiar with "lace curtain Irish". Was that from when the Lace Curtain Armada came a-plunderin' the Emerald Isle?

Seems like somebody should owe me some curtains. At the least.
Black Irish are the hillbillies. The trailer park whores.

Okay thanks, so this thread not about Guinness okay, but I know it already is about chocolate bunny rabbits :thewave:

Also not to confuse the Easter Bunny Rabbit with the Kebab Bunny Rabbit:

Funny%20Easter%20Bunny%20Meme%20(07).jpg

I also thought now it was Easter Friday already now realise it is Tuesday and also the bunny rabbit is not happy about this:

View attachment 212105
It's about Black Irish Catholics who think Easter Sunday is a celebration of death and not of life.

No wonder she converted to Judaism. :p

Not following who "she" is but the entire Christian religion(s) is(are) a death cult. Worship of a sacrificed "lamb". Pinned on a cross.

That's what makes this thread so ironical.

I guess "she" refers to the OP? I dunno. That headscarf must be a bit tight.
Just so we understand, you're a Black Irish Catholic who believes Easter Sunday celebrates death, and have never heard of lace curtain Irish.

Poor research, Jewbie.

My inlaws are lace curtain Irish, Bat Sheva.

Not familiar with "lace curtain Irish". Was that from when the Lace Curtain Armada came a-plunderin' the Emerald Isle?

Seems like somebody should owe me some curtains. At the least.
Black Irish are the hillbillies. The trailer park whores.

Okay thanks, so this thread not about Guinness okay, but I know it already is about chocolate bunny rabbits :thewave:

Also not to confuse the Easter Bunny Rabbit with the Kebab Bunny Rabbit:

Funny%20Easter%20Bunny%20Meme%20(07).jpg

I also thought now it was Easter Friday already now realise it is Tuesday and also the bunny rabbit is not happy about this:

View attachment 212105
It's about Black Irish Catholics who think Easter Sunday is a celebration of death and not of life.

No wonder she converted to Judaism. :p

I am Roman Catholic, at Easter we celebrate the Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ from the Dead on the Sunday on the Friday we commemorate the Crucifixion three days later we celebrate the Resurrection, we also have eggs but chocolate eggs as the egg was the Ancient Symbol for a new life ie. the Resurrection from the Dead into Life again a new life.

Who is the she that you refer?
Pogo, the pretend Black Irish Catholic who knows nothing about the Irish or Catholicism.

Nearly 50,000 Muslims have gathered inside a US football stadium to celebrate Eid al-Adha, also called the “Festival of Sacrifice.”

Local Minnesota mosques organized the massive event to take place at the US Bank Stadium to celebrate the Islamic holiday which coincides with the Hajj, the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca.

Freedom of religion only applies to Christians, right

Nearly 50,000 Muslims have gathered inside a US football stadium to celebrate Eid al-Adha, also called the “Festival of Sacrifice.”

Local Minnesota mosques organized the massive event to take place at the US Bank Stadium to celebrate the Islamic holiday which coincides with the Hajj, the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION MEANS PRACTICE, DON'T CHANGE OUR COUNTRY INTO THEIRS, that's pretty hard to comprehend isn't it.

When you go to another Countrry do you think you can tell them or their President to fk off.,

Do you think if some nice WHITE FKN CHRISTIANS went to INDONESIA and said hey we want you all to practice beign Muslims what in the fk are you that blind. Yes you are and you always act liek you havent. aclue you are either one, or married to one no wonder you can' tsee the light of reality and

THEY WANT TO CHANGE OUR COUNTRY INTO THE SHIT HOLE THEY LEFT............

IT IS OUR COUNTRY OUR RIGHTS DEAL WITH IT OR GTF OUT.........

NOBODY SAID THEY CAN'T DO IT....................

But Europe is unfolding and you pathetic stupid fks don't even see it or you do and your part of it.........

Last edited:

FREEDOM OF RELIGION MEANS PRACTICE, DON'T CHANGE OUR COUNTRY INTO THEIRS, that's pretty hard to comprehend isn't it.

When you go to another Countrry do you think you can tell them or their President to fk off.,

Do you think if some nice WHITE FKN CHRISTIANS went to INDONESIA and said hey we want you all to practice beign Muslims what in the fk are you that blind. Yes you are and you always act liek you havent. aclue you are either one, or married to one no wonder you can' tsee the light of reality and

But Europe is unfolding and you pathetic stupid fks don't even see it or you do and your part of it.........

Yuh huh.

So Christians have never had missionaries in Indonesia (and everywhere else) preaching to people to give up their animist nature spirits and gape at a man sacrificed on a cross?

Are ya fuckin' stoopid?

I grew up Christian. We always had a ham at Easter. I hate ham; too saltyl But what is the problem? These people did not sacrifice an animal in their prayer ceremony. Except for vegetarians, we eat animals all the time. Why the sniping between the Abrahamic religions?

What the hell are you talking about? Yes. You know where the caps-lock key is, but that's it. Anyone can practice any religion they want in the United States of America. Who's "changing" what? What about the white supposed "Christians" who want to change the entire U.S. into fuckin' Alabama? We don't need their crap, either.

There are 5 people on a sinking boat in the middle of the Atlantic, due to an easily accessible, 1 inch hole in the bottom of the hull....there is only 1 inch of water in the boat at the moment, but in one hour it will sink due to filling with water....

There seems to be a disagreement among the 5 which way is best to stop the leak.....passions flare...and since noone is willing to compromise...the argument rages on on the upper deck while water continues to fill the bilges below.

1 person, a carpenter, argues that the hole should be repaired with wood
1 person, an iron worker, argues that the hole should be repaired with steel
1 person, on welfare, argues the government should take care of it
1 person, in their teens, argues that the hole would best be plugged with chewing gum
1 person, holding their Bible, argues the hole should be ignored because God will save them

An hour later, as the boat slips beneath the waves, in a fleeting instant of clarity, the 5 suddenly,.... just before drowning, all realize simultaneously how utterly stupid they are a little too late. They all drown.

I see this, in general , as the United States today. People have forgotten the necessity of considering the common good and are all selfishly wrapped up in agenda indulgence and hedonistic foolishness.

Is this going to awaken Amerians to the blood-thirsty horde within their midst - ready to destroy all we hold dear in our freedoms?

Forum List

Back