50,000 Muslims flood football stadium to celebrate sacrifice

A resurrection after a SACRIFICE, Dimbulb.

I'm not a loopy Jew (it would be capitalized); I'm a Catholic who escaped.
Celebrated on Sunday, not Friday, Golda.

Oh I celebrate my escape seven days a week.
L'chaim. :)

Gesundheit.
German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Hey I know, let's ass-sume you're "British" because you're posting in English. There's a jolly good plan, wot?

American christians across the country have mass slaughter of turkeys on a festival day called Thanksgiving.

Maybe you should make a hyperbolic thread on that gruesome holiday. ... :cool:

You've (intentionally?) misinterpreted that holiday there. Might want to take your own advice in this thread and actually look it up before commenting on it... :/

50,000 Muslims Flood Football Stadium To Celebrate ‘Festival of Sacrifice’

Oh imagine the sacrifices such a loving peaceful cult aren’t they

Ya mean like ---- Easter?

I understand that thing gets parades to celebrate sacrifice.
Chocolate bunnies too.

The chocolate bunny rabbits each day :smoke:

upload_2018-8-21_20-35-7.png

3423038838_75a3ea55e9.jpg

Celebrated on Sunday, not Friday, Golda.

Gesundheit.
German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Hey I know, let's ass-sume you're "British" because you're posting in English. There's a jolly good plan, wot?
My inlaws are lace curtain Irish, Bat Sheva.

Gesundheit.
German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Ah then you're Irish by injection.

Not familiar with "lace curtain Irish". Was that from when the Lace Curtain Armada came a-plunderin' the Emerald Isle?

Seems like somebody should owe me some curtains. At the least.

Black Irish.

Not familiar with "lace curtain Irish". Was that from when the Lace Curtain Armada came a-plunderin' the Emerald Isle?

Black Irish are the hillbillies. The trailer park whores.

Gesundheit.
German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Black Irish is Guinness?

Don't know if they were but yes I'll take one :beer:

The Guinnesses were Anglo-Irish. That's invasion from a different direction. More Germanic, less Arab.

You've (intentionally?) misinterpreted that holiday there. Might want to take your own advice in this thread and actually look it up before commenting on it... :/
I was intensionnally being sarcastic with my post.

I was was born and raised in America, and grew up celebrating Thanksgiving.

So yes, I know the all about the holiday, the same as you. ... :cool:

Gesundheit.
German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Okay thanks, so this thread not about Guinness okay, but I know it already is about chocolate bunny rabbits :thewave:

Also not to confuse the Easter Bunny Rabbit with the Kebab Bunny Rabbit:

Funny%20Easter%20Bunny%20Meme%20(07).jpg

I also thought now it was Easter Friday already now realise it is Tuesday and also the bunny rabbit is not happy about this:

upload_2018-8-21_20-47-52.png

German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

Okay thanks, so this thread not about Guinness okay, but I know it already is about chocolate bunny rabbits :thewave:

I also thought now it was Easter Friday already now realise it is Tuesday and also the bunny rabbit is not happy about this:

View attachment 212105

Actually the thread was supposed to be about "sacrifice". As in the sacrifice we all made coming in a MindWaste thread to step in this shit.

Much more than that it's about irony, the nature of which I have already disclosed in my opening utterances.

German Jew. A rarity.

Black Irish.

View attachment 212105
It's about Black Irish Catholics who think Easter Sunday is a celebration of death and not of life.

No wonder she converted to Judaism. :p

I was intensionnally being sarcastic with my post.

I was was born and raised in America, and grew up celebrating Thanksgiving.

So yes, I know the all about the holiday, the same as you. ... :cool:

Alright. Didn't come off well.

Black Irish.

View attachment 212105
It's about Black Irish Catholics who think Easter Sunday is a celebration of death and not of life.

No wonder she converted to Judaism. :p

Not following who "she" is but the entire Christian religion(s) is(are) a death cult. Worship of a sacrificed "lamb". Pinned on a cross.

That's what makes this thread so ironical.

I guess "she" refers to the OP? I dunno. That headscarf must be a bit tight.

Forum List

Back